Continental Dissusion

DeletedUser

Post here what rank your tribe is in your Continent and Compare it to other Tribe Within Your Continent. Give your opinion and the other tribes.

Tribe ranking for the continent 56
1. KLAD
2. TDL
3. iRelax <<<<My Tribe.
4. ~IS~
5. WA|R|

i think my tribe is doing well, we are slowly progressing to number one. It'll be a struggling fight to be number one against KLAD and TDL.

DeletedUser

1 D~L 3.428 55
2 ~AoR~ 2.848 47
3 K-45U 2.323 38
157 Pills 76 1

Too easy.

DeletedUser

D~L will be gone in a week or 2, its leaders are noobs and have no experience in leadeing a tribe

DeletedUser

yeah they'll be gone soon. Already have 2brother/sister tribes. lol. They are getting a lot of attention from the very close and skilled playersin their area. Pro players look for challenges and they'll most likely attack the tribes.

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 56
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 TDL 7.516 54
2 WA|R| 5.325 41
3 ~IS~ 4.002 34
4 ES-D 3.596 31
5 Kass 3.554 31
6 KLAD 3.529 29
7 iRelax 3.098 22

We are 7th but, we are selective on inviting our members. I believe we have the Best ODA, not that is matters right now lol. Humm...We also have the best averger points per player out of all the K56 Tribes too.

DeletedUser57190

7 iRelax 3.098 22

We are 7th but, we are selective on inviting our members. I believe we have the Best ODA, not that is matters right now lol. Humm...We also have the best averger points per player out of all the K56 Tribes too.

Erm really cannot see it myself

You have the best ODA, OMG can he really be even saying that when BP is still on.

What a NOOB another 1 of these pointless threads about how great your tribe is blah blah blah
Time will tell

Had to add this in

Properties
Tribe name: iRelax
ID: iRelax
Number of members: 22
Points of the best 40 players: 3.112
Total points: 3.112
Average points: 141
Opponents defeated: 12 (155.)

OD 12 and you saying you have the highest OD

Sorry took a while to stop laughing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54046

dehehehe

imagine how proud the guy is who hit those troops.

you think he is happy he got 12 ODA

DeletedUser

2 member's not in our K due to late start. most leaste member's and still high in the ranking's me thinks.

Rank 59 - Wolves 1.526 - 10.member's in this K - 12 all in all.

We have in our continent :

pre-made - Poke

pre-made - fusion and there acadymy/brother tribe Afuse

pre-made - TWSB

DeletedUser

K45

1 D~L - Fail tribe Bad leadership Mass recuiters.
2 -=DK=- - Not as bad as people think may be mass recuiters but at least they don't have a family tribe.
3 K-45U - Fail tribe, Had a thrid tribe but they seem to have gotten rid of them :lol: Show signs of getting better.
4 ~AoR~ - Fail tribe Mass recuiters and Poor leadership there going down.
5 |)~L - D~L Family tribe, feel being for declaring war before BP is over? FAIL much?
6 DivinE - 55 members and recuitment is open? Mass recuiters but other than that i can't comment
7 EXP - I would say Good tribe but they have Academy tribes already and 2 of them to boot?
8 ~East~ - The one thing they have going for them is there not mass recuiters So they are not going to fail like some others in the K.
9 DAD - Seem like a good enough tribe.
10 ~NmS~ -Seem good enough not a bad size.
11 Silent - My tribe Pure pro And D~L Declared war on us :eek: Bring on the fun.
12 LOKI - Have family tribes = Fail
13 ZERO - Seem a good well set up tribe.
14 ~TAS~ - Seem like a good tribe.
15 ~AoC~ - Family of ~AOR~ - fail....

DeletedUser

Erm really cannot see it myself

You have the best ODA, OMG can he really be even saying that when BP is still on.

What a NOOB another 1 of these pointless threads about how great your tribe is blah blah blah
Time will tell

Had to add this in

Properties
Tribe name: iRelax
ID: iRelax
Number of members: 22
Points of the best 40 players: 3.112
Total points: 3.112
Average points: 141
Opponents defeated: 12 (155.)

OD 12 and you saying you have the highest OD

Sorry took a while to stop laughing

If you can read correctly, I said that doesn't matter. Because BP is still on Duh. Makes ur reply pointless.

monsterbro

Tribe ranking for the continent 46

1. k46
2. FIRE
3. -BRO-
4. JIZZ
5. -M-

DeletedUser

Continent Ranking in k44

1. Kings- Not a fan of family tribes, they're addicted to mass-recruiting, and their leader is corny. I dont think they will stay for long.

2. KOD- Same us above. (Kings Brother)

3. ZoO- Mass recruiters, but good activity.
Will stay for a while.

4.W.k- Mass recruiters, again active players.
Not sure if they're gonna stay.

5.~RFG!- They got 56 members not bad as I see it.
Not Sure if they're gonna last.

DeletedUser

it is way too early to tell but judging from the amount of merge requests i have recieved from various tribes people just want anyone and everyone in their tribes. Lets leave it a week and see what the map looks like then as all the mass recruiters get picked off one by one

DeletedUser

47Doctor1.7228

47th in our K, no hope for us I would imagine.....at least until we are #2 in our k.