Continental Divide

DeletedUser

So.. From the discussions in the "premade" topic.. what direction(s) do you think will be successful?

also.. How long do you think it will take before a "war" is declared? and on who?

DeletedUser83995

Well in my opinion the best two pre-mades are SARS and Love and they are going not only opposite directions but i believe both are going rim.

So they likely wont end up warring till late stages if at all.

DeletedUser

There no good premade joining this world

Perhaps none that you know of. As usual, there will be several underground premades. I'm sure some really great players will be amongst them somewhere.

DeletedUser96141

Perhaps none that you know of. As usual, there will be several underground premades. I'm sure some really great players will be amongst them somewhere.

You are right.
I allready know that 2 good pre-mades are doing a practice on this world...

cheeqoh

Especially due to W55 having decent settings. Even some pre-mades were created after announcing the settings.

DeletedUser

So.. From the discussions in the "premade" topic.. what direction(s) do you think will be successful?

also.. How long do you think it will take before a "war" is declared? and on who?

Personally, I don't think there are any GREAT premades, and most of them will either end up rimming or quitting early. If I had to give one of them a chance though, I'd go with LOVE. They seem to somewhat know what they're doing. Should be pretty interesting.

As far as war goes, I think a lot of the nOOb tribes will go to 'war' with each other early on. They're not quite sure what to do, so it'll end up as basically one tribe farming another. Not much action predicted for the first few 'wars'.

joetalk

the truth is, that only after a week will we see if any of these pre mades have what it takes..

i dont recognize many of the names in either of the tribes mentioned above, however even a week will start to show us what their players are really like..

as for the settings, i think they are great... the more old school the better lolol... mind you, thats what i am, so im slightly bi-est.

should be interesting thats for sure.