continued convo for IanIanIan cos i <3 him being wrong

DeletedUser

well thats down a whole different convo, yeah they could send nukes but you have support etc

but if you built all your villages like that then you could always rebuild your defence quicker then they could attack meaning they will never really take many villages from you, cos they cant break that/them villages.

this is basically 1 D villa v 1 nuke villa for all intent perposes

and the proof that the D can be rebuilt in 6-7 days,

that is my only point in this thread as people again try and tell me they know everything yet again its proved they know very little and go back on bets they make

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You claimed defense rebuilds faster then offense. We called bs on that because you clearly have no clue wtf your talking about. When asked for an answer you went all "oh why will i tell you" like an 8 year old school girl.

So we went and provided you with the quickest defense you could build. Which I guess we are agreeing upon is 5000/1200/cats. Which takes 7 days to fully build. Of course, this still isn't good enough for lee, as apparently he throws in rams as well. This makes no difference whatsoever, it even makes your defense worse, as your cavalry defense is already over 500k, while your general defense lies around 120k. So sacrificng more general defense for more cav defense in exchange for population.. is just a waste. Your just saying that for the sake of winning an argument on a technicality.

You've shown me the best you can get in 7 days Lee, and it is not good enough. So quit with all the "haha i prove u wrong lulz" posts and admit your wrong. I know your a baby and not going to offer up your account.

If you don't believe me run the simulator yourself. Your "full defense" gets crushed by a nuke, it has around 30% remaining after the hit. So while you take another 7 days to rebuild, the nuke will be ready again in 6 and hit you before you reach your "full defense", which, isn't even full.

But really if you want to try and win this argument on technicalities, fine, I can do that too. I can make a "full" offense in 5 days. It won't be a full nuke, it'll be full to your standards. And when you call bs on me, I'll pull random numbers out of my butt and claim that I spent hours carefully "cross-referencing" (wtf do you even have to cross-reference?) the stats of offensive troops.

So quit your smart talk, your the one making false claims here Lee. Honestly. You can stfu now with your spam and quadruple posts.

DeletedUser

ian rams defend against cav a lot better then cats so for the simple fact that you use them to help the spear counter the cav how hard is that to understand??? its basically for a bit more cohesion in the troops and if you look the page b4 some1 who is good at maths and did the calculations says it is possible, there is only you who does not believe it

and fyi rams build 8 minutes faster then cats

DeletedUser

ian rams defend against cav a lot better then cats so for the simple fact that you use them to help the spear counter the cav how hard is that to understand??? its basically for a bit more cohesion in the troops and if you look the page b4 some1 who is good at maths and did the calculations says it is possible, there is only you who does not believe it

and fyi rams build 8 minutes faster then cats

ARHGRGHRHGRH THIS IS SO IRRITATING. CAN YOU READ PLEASE?
So we went and provided you with the quickest defense you could build. Which I guess we are agreeing upon is 5000/1200/cats. Which takes 7 days to fully build. Of course, this still isn't good enough for lee, as apparently he throws in rams as well. This makes no difference whatsoever, it even makes your defense worse, as your cavalry defense is already over 500k, while your general defense lies around 120k. So sacrificng more general defense for more cav defense in exchange for population.. is just a waste. Your just saying that for the sake of winning an argument on a technicality.

You already have 5 times the amount of cavalry defense as you have general defense. Why do you need more cavalry defense !?!?!? You don't. So it is POINTLESS, even if you use more farm space.

Omg look at my super cool nuke it is built 2 days faster and instead of cavalry and axes I just use extra rams! It's worth it because it uses farm space! Lulz! /end sarcasm

DeletedUser

yep but the point is ian i have proved the fact it is possible to make a D villa in 7 days

have i or have i not, that is the question which you bet your account against

you were wrong about that and bet your account so hand over the account, or do you always go back on your bets

DeletedUser

You didnt prove me wrong. You said you could make a defense villa in 7 days, true. But the defense that your claiming to make is only 5000/1200/300.. Which isn't a defensive villa. You also later changed it too "a d villa that can stop a nuke". But it can't, run it through the simulator yourself.

If you can't make a FULL defensive village in 7 days, which is what you CLAIMED YOU COULD DO. Then you lose the bet.

Quit all this talk about the bet man, you messed up, and bringing that up is just going to make you look like a chicken shit when YOU dont hand over YOUR ACCOUNT.

DeletedUser

yeah it is a D villa mate its a slot defence, Cats have a good defence and this village is used by alot of people on many different worlds.

the proof is on the other page that it is possible to build the troops within 7 days as the calculations are there and i believe with a lvl 15 workshop you can produce more then 300 cats, look at the page b4

the D village has a farm that is full in 7 days maybe a few minutes over

the account mon gimp

DeletedUser

BUT IT'S NOT FULL. YOU CLAIMED IT WOULD BE FULL. AND ABLE TO WITHSTAND A NUKE.

There's just NO reasoning with you.

DeletedUser

yeah i know, good job you dont know me in RL omg you think im bad here lol

so ok can you make an ammicable end to this then?

DeletedUser

I don't think that's a word.

That's not how things work anyways. We don't agree upon an ending. You were just wrong, that's that.

DeletedUser

I don't think that's a word.

That's not how things work anyways. We don't agree upon an ending. You were just wrong, that's that.

but i wasnt wrong i proved you can make a D villa in 7 days regardless of what you use and the defence capability

so no you were wrong to the fact why this convo was started :icon_redface:

you accepted you can build a D in 7 days

you wrong you owe me ur account, oh and enjoy the new HoTNuB account :icon_wink:

DeletedUser65682

Here we have the classic example of denial on Ian3's part. Lee clearly stated earlier that his defense would stop a nuke, I didn't read where he said it would be a whole D village, if he said that quote it and I'll admit I'm wrong, but I don't recall that. I can't test his defense because I currently am being sitted but I trust Lee in his knowledge so again if I'm proven wrong I'll admit it. Looks like you made a bet Ian and can't follow through with it, I also love how you say Lee is all like" omg im rite ur wrong lulz" and here you say
You were just wrong, that's that.

Also, dictionary.com definition of Amicable

characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.

DeletedUser

but again i proved it can be built in 7 days 2 pages back when s1234567890 was talking maths with me

DeletedUser

It is possible however until you verify the numbers you are talking about the nuke still wins ( a quick build nuke BTW) with simulations, and we are are still looking at a 7-8 day sort of build (i don't want to run through calculator fest) true it is faster than 10 days. Tho possibly am going on a tangent the use of rams/cats would hamper defensive realignment (with being second slowest unit and all)?

meh ian

DeletedUser

Here we have the classic example of denial on Ian3's part. Lee clearly stated earlier that his defense would stop a nuke, I didn't read where he said it would be a whole D village, if he said that quote it and I'll admit I'm wrong, but I don't recall that. I can't test his defense because I currently am being sitted but I trust Lee in his knowledge so again if I'm proven wrong I'll admit it. Looks like you made a bet Ian and can't follow through with it, I also love how you say Lee is all like" omg im rite ur wrong lulz" and here you say

Also, dictionary.com definition of Amicable

characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.

Yeah we could avoid stupid misunderstandings like this if dumb noobs like yourself would read before jumping into a discussion.

Lee's "defense" lost in my simulator. I mentioned that before. If only you would READ. I guess it must be broken.

After we called bs on lee's magic defense, he changed his story. I'm not even sure what he's trying to say now. It's ranged from a full defense, to a defense that will beat a nuke, and the time range has varied inbetween 6 and 11 days multiple times.. :s

And let's not forget that nobod has even checked his calculations. Which I should do, considering he thinks 8k spears finish in 9.7 days, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, 5k spears finish in 5. So 1k a day in one example, and more then that in another. So :s He is pulling random numbers out of nowhere.

ARgh if only I wasn't in this stupid state of denial!

DeletedUser79976

1.46x5000/60/24=5 days 5000pop------2 extra days = 2000 = 2000pop
8.19x1200/60/24=6.5days 7200pop ----------0.5 day = 86 more= 516 pop
22.19x600/60/24=7days 4800pop

= 17000 pop in 7 days or total 19516 defence i think you will find that is basically full(but that aint what i build i build a diff version to this)

woop woop me thinks you is hmmmmmmmm wrong

ianianian, can i have you account password seeing as you offered it against mine

but lemme guess you didnt mean it did you, god damn wuss

Hey, I'm new to externals and a maths student so saw errors in the calculations above. You are fractioning minutes into 100ths rather than 60ths.

The actual calc is this.

1.46m -> 106s x 5000 / 60 / 60 / 24 = 6.13 days -> 6 days 3 hours.
8.19m -> 499s x 1200 / 60 / 60 / 24 = 6.93 days -> 6 days 22 hours.
22.19m -> 1339s x 600 / 60 / 60 / 24 = 9.3 days -> 9 days 7 hours.

In the remaining 21 hours you can build 713 spears.
In the remaining 2 hours you can build 14 Hc.

Giving a pop of 5713 + (6 x 1214) + (8 x 600) = 17797.

However the cat build time is 2 days 7 hours over the limit. In 7 days you could actually only build 451 cats decreasing the total population of 16605.

I then ran these numbers through the sim and a nuke won, with around 2k axe, 500 Lc leftover. I then tried it a few more times mixing in rams instead of cats and found in each of the cases the nuke won with similar losses.

Hope this helps resolve your argument.
LJ.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

just a side note the fastest nuke i can think off takes approx 8.3 days

DeletedUser

lol... this is all a bit pathetic really, from everyone

It doesn't matter who's right, the person in the wrong will never admit to it :lol: