Controleng is he trustable?

DeletedUser

Moron people just talking ; and who u are psoting here ;

whats the wrong with u man ? just interest in releted issues :;
If u dont know anythink about dont speek here. becouse I am calling this people as an moron.

And dont forget there is a good sentence ;

be a good boy kid

Oi, shut up yeh? Adrian is 5 times the player you could ever hope to be. He doesn't need to backstab to win. Unlike you.
Where is the skill in pretending to be friends with someone and then turning on them when they are weak? You are not only an awful player, but an awful person and whatever respect you ever had you have lost. Please stop spamming this forum with your pathetic excuses, and go learn some common decency.

DeletedUser

Very nice :)
You took him out, and he's a pretty good player. This time, it's something you can be proud of. And he's also a backstabber, everyone knows that. For the record, the "invite me!" message is hilarious...))

DeletedUser

controleng seriously go away

no one like you here (dont get turkish people to invADE the forumd)

controleng

controleng seriously go away

no one like you here (dont get turkish people to invADE the forumd)

Did they prepare this forum for you ? what şs your porblem with TURKS ? IF u have an problem with me dont write any message after me .. Ignore my message ? why dont u do this instead of talking here ?

I respect who deserve it ? But I never respect liars and traitors. You can askk all world 1 player about my history ? I never backtabbe people like them. And now check the speed game players on my tribe ? I won t attack them but ıf u are looking for an traitor nad bacstabber. I can gave some names !!! manggi and saeid ....

MAnggi took his tribemates villages becouse he is noob ... And yesterday we start to play new game. All player complaint about this situation but manggii found an tribemates again also he took his tribemates villages before game. I dont understand why people join there ? are they afraid of losing _? of course at the end of game they will lose if they are not war with him. I wont understand their intention.

And if I return saeid , I worn him before atack him.

He was hell and we made an several op and we sahre the villages but saeid co player walsy want to take more ? Of course I said no becouse everyplayer is equal for me in my tribe. Then he left and attack the othe guys . But some of our guys took the villages before saeid. So that he rertun the tribe and want his villages back ? Of couse I said no ... But he insist on attack our guys .. And I told him ıf u are attack any hell member ; You will came to face with me ? and youw ill broke our friendship. And his answer very clear ok and he attack our guys and he broke the frienships for an 3 villages.

At this point he never take care our frienship. Guys I never made any trick. I always care my friends ..

So that everyone call me as an traitor or backstabber. But all of them lies ask me for my tribemates ?

And guys ıf u did not play with me before, dont believe tjem please. Becouse If u are lose the game always player can an reson for their loses.

Regards

I love humans

Last edited:

controleng

Very nice :)
You took him out, and he's a pretty good player. This time, it's something you can be proud of. And he's also a backstabber, everyone knows that. For the record, the "invite me!" message is hilarious...))

Ty It was pleasure for me :D

I also want play with u ? Up to now I never play speed game. I start to play it a month ago.

I always respect veteran players ..
And I love ıf I war with goods ?

DeletedUser

warning players before you attack is so overrated

its nothing to be proud of lol

btw ... this If u are lose the game always player can an reson for their loses

doesnt sense make

controleng

warning players before you attack is so overrated

its nothing to be proud of lol

btw ... this If u are lose the game always player can an reson for their loses

doesnt sense make

I warn him before our attacks . But he chose his way . If u are lookşing for guilty you should ask saeid _?

And u dont need to answer all my post.....

DeletedUser

I dont understand why people join there(mangii tribe) ? are they afraid of losing _? of course at the end of game they will lose if they are not war with him. I wont understand their intention.
exactly this is my question about you :D

And guys ıf u did not play with me before, dont believe tjem please
yes im agree with control here, go to his tribe and experience backstabbing(thats great :D)

So that everyone call me as an traitor or backstabber. But all of them lies ask me for my tribemates ?
you are right!
but check your self in this round!
see, you have how many tribemates? and at the end check where are their vills :D

If u are lookşing for guilty you should ask saeid _?
he told this !

DeletedUser

Lol, I am starting to hate this Controleng person... I would play .Net speed more if there were like fast 400x rounds and 500x500 grid and 5 hour bash rounds starting from 17:00 in the evening .Net sever time then I'd kick his ass :lol:

DeletedUser80720

when i get a new lappy when i get some cash i will seriously give that noob some ass kickings

thAts when im back i would of won my 3rd speed seaosn ina row if my laptop didnt break and controleng wouldnt of won the 20th season i would off

DeletedUser

when i get a new lappy when i get some cash i will seriously give that noob some ass kickings

thAts when im back i would of won my 3rd speed seaosn ina row if my laptop didnt break and controleng wouldnt of won the 20th season i would off

I have backstabbed you before but you know it's part of the game, your not the most liked person on TW eiether. BUT you are good at speed and you hate immgrants so I'm with you :lol:

DeletedUser80720

you have never bacstabbed me ?

if u have whats your ACC name james?

and il kick your ass next time :lol:

DeletedUser

you have never bacstabbed me ?

if u have whats your ACC name james?

and il kick your ass next time :lol:

Once I backstabbed you I quit the speed and sucided on you... you were going to noble Vuitton, you got stacked so he wouldn't kill your off... I killed half your deff....

I am not telling you who I am Ellis :icon_razz: