Cool things to put on your profile

DeletedUser

Well duh the most awsomest things on your profile are ascii swords, bunnies taking over the world, death skulls, cow politics, "can you raed this" messages, bunny evil twin, cancer ribbons, paladins, and the lady. These are teh things u put on ur profile if u want to be teh uber epic master at teh tribalwrs.

lol just kidding.

Really the best thing to put on it in my opinion is nothing. I put messages on there ever once in a while, but mainly I dont have anything on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76477

i have my one retarded ASCII sword, just cause i like to look like a n00b :p and i have some of my favorite quotes on there. mainly I just fill it up with stuff so my profile takes up more room than my villages list lol. once my village list is longer, I add more stuff to my prof ;)

DeletedUser66533

mine has my morale bashers,and some random stuff which makes me look like a noob

DeletedUser

I usually say like 1 or 2 things that don't make sence. It makes me seem mysterius and respectfull.

DeletedUser

6 swords and 4 shields all with HOTA written on them and stuff cus im kooooooool ;)

^^^
joke for the less intelligant people

DeletedUser

A "cool" thing to put on your profile is..

Get off my land!

DeletedUser

OH OH OH I <3 MY PROF!!!

Quotes, pretty pictures for all the first time tribes to put on their profiles, little threats, PA's and all the other fun things!!! <3 <3 <3

Jokes :|

A mysterious... Nothing :cool:

DeletedUser

the best (proven) thing to put on your profile, is a disclaimer saying
"anything i tell you over mail, may or may not be legit"

DeletedUser

hehe its the best, i used it against cookie back in the day XD they printscreened some of my mails and i printscreened my profile disclaimer to them! XD

DeletedUser

I usually say like 1 or 2 things that don't make sence. It makes me seem mysterius and respectfull.

As long as u have me in ur profile (doing respectful stuff), u will be respected :icon_razz:
My profile just has random statements from people saying that they love me (yes even though im a playful kitten, im still starved of love :icon_cry:)

DeletedUser76477

anyone have any advice on some new ascii stuff? i only have one awesome sword.. .my prof lacks awesomeness......

DeletedUser

Look at my IGN profile, and let it inspire you :icon_wink: Don't forget the picture, it's the best part! :)

DeletedUser

found this ...

STAY OFF MY LAND.
TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT,
SURVIVERS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN.

and thought it was goooooooooood :lol:

DeletedUser

I changed my villages name to aircraft name.
As my username is dark-sephiroth,i had to find a connection betwen the names and sephiroth,so i writed a no sence story :)