cooledice in the hood!!!

cooled ice

Just dropping by to say hola! Wats happenin' everyone? just joined the world lovin' it! :D

DeletedUser

You just joined? Well in that case welcome to the rim.

DeletedUser

Just dropping by to say hola! Wats happenin' everyone? just joined the world lovin' it!

:D

Welcome back!! Always good to see old faces and people deciding it's right to come back again. I did the same thing with this world. Took a year off.

Apparently you have to write a page long thread and something cool and savvy in order to be accepted by some of the egos on the W60 externals (like the kid that did the /facepalm, which is exactly what's wrong with this community).

But anyways, very glad to see another player join W60. You may have joined too late, but who knows. I joined W4 when the #1 player was at 2.1 mil, and ended up being in the top 10 4 years later, so who knows!)

I recommend finding a co-player or 2 to expedite your account and ask the big guys to send you resources. ;)

cooled ice

hahah thank you for the welcome guys. Yeah I am at the rim -_- but that's soon gonna change when i start taking villages in the core! hehehe. And thank you WhamLaWham (awesome name btw). I think i played w4 for a while as fwinuyasha. Also played w2 for the longest time lol. Took like 3 years break, came back for a bit, took a year off and am back again lol. Quitting the first time is tough. the next few times it is easy. Well lets see how this plays out and I would love to get resources. Needa make friends first lol

DeletedUser

Why would you noble to the core?

Thats a pretty awful idea.

DeletedUser

Probably because hisnamedoesntfi... Oh wait it does. :p

Nobling towards the core can be a disadvantage if you are a bad player, but it's a high risk strategy that might pay off. If he can grow fast enough, he can gain admittance into a powerhouse, and he will also be nobling higher developed villages.

The downside is, higher point players might be looking for bashers, recruitment is off for the most part in MOST of the top 10, and nobling higher valued villages might make him better food for the big guys. Who knows though, he might get lucky~!

cooled ice

haha wham. you are overthinking it. i was just joking but yes it could be very dangerous to jump into the middle of the core if cards arent played right :p And nosferat W2?

Garrock

Well lets see how this plays out and I would love to get resources. Needa make friends first lol

Welcome back... first world after a 19 month break myself... recommend you get your resources the old fashioned way though :icon_idea: