Coolidge College - Summer School

DeletedUser17170

20070904_College_logo-garnet.jpg

As Dean of Coolidge College, I'd like to thank you for reading this brochure on our summer programe.

Coolidge College was established to provide its students with the proper guides and one on one training from experienced staff members who not only teach but are also out there doing it themselfs. The Hands on experience our students will receive, will allow them to get a hands up on all others at the start of a world.

The current summer Programe is as follow...

blackboard.jpg

Now as you can see from the above we have a 2-3 month long course ahead of us, and we are now taking application for membership.

Membership will be limited based on the number of teachers who wish to aid in the growth of our future.

Application requirements.

1. All applicates must mail me, the Dean, via Skype with their letter of interest.
2. Students must come in with an open mind, and be eager to advice from the teachers.
3. Teachers must be willing to help students with one on one attention, and teach them how to play agressivily successfully.
4. All applicates must be willing to have fun and not take this game to serious.

The Coolidge College members will be going in the North East.

DeletedUser

Great idea, but could you please make the CoA a bit smaller? It's a bit irritating for me, and may be for others. =)

DeletedUser17170

Inoob,

I apperciate your responce, but that error was already corrected.

DeletedUser

Inoob,

I apperciate your responce, but that error was already corrected.

Ok sorry. It's just coming up big on my laptop. My laptop could just be messing me around. =\

EDIT: All better now. =)

DeletedUser

Only 2-3 months huh? You're planning on the tribe getting nobled pretty early on I guess.

DeletedUser

Great idea, but could you please make the CoA a bit smaller? It's a bit irritating for me, and may be for others. =)

yep sort of, btw best of luck Coolidge college. Nice picture though, I like it :)

DeletedUser17170

Only 2-3 months huh? You're planning on the tribe getting nobled pretty early on I guess.

Vols, you are more then welcome to attempt to try to noble us out, but I think it will happen.

As fas the length of my course, its simply because thats the length I plan to run it. period. If the members, after my training wish to stay around and mop up, thats up to them, and they can create their own tribe from there.

From my experience with archer based worlds, this is needed. The lack of training amoung the mass majority of the members that join this style of world is amazing. The crew I've put together thus far, with the help of the teachers will beable to easly grow in this world.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Or perhaps that's just how long they foresee the training to take?

Is it actually a training thing? I assumed that was just a joke and it was really just another pre-made tribe. It's tough to distinguish whether things are real or a joke on these forums lol. My mistake. Just ignore my sarcastic comment above.

DeletedUser

Is it actually a training thing? I assumed that was just a joke and it was really just another pre-made tribe. It's tough to distinguish whether things are real or a joke on these forums lol. My mistake. Just ignore my sarcastic comment above.

It's really a teaching tribe.

DeletedUser

They better learn on the fly then if they are starting in the NE.

westshire

They better learn on the fly then if they are starting in the NE.

I hope for your sake, that you guys are amazing after all the "my dick is bigger than yours" type of posts. And my idea of Amazing is pretty damn high, and I doubt your tribe will reach it, and i'll be the first one here to make sure you hear about it.

Sorry Nauz, but my gosh.

EDIT: On topic, good luck, many a players need some guidance that you seem willing to give.

DeletedUser

Wasnt even talking about Smurfs. Just alot of tribes are starting in the NE. If it is truely a teaching tribe the SW or NW would be better for them.

westshire

Wasnt even talking about Smurfs. Just alot of tribes are starting in the NE. If it is truely a teaching tribe the SW or NW would be better for them.

Then I apologise to you, and i wasn't directing that post at you, but at your tribe in general.

But I meant what I said, for the overall attitude of your tribe, they better be awesome.

I do like a few of you though. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wont know til the world starts. On paper it looks good but what matters is in the game.

But back on topic I like the idea you can find some great players this way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best way to learn is to get stuck in :icon_biggrin: