Coplay for grabs (maybe :3)

DeletedUser

My style is different than everybodies.

As you are finding out, Christian.

DeletedUser

Yeah, cos I'm putting off my return to w24.

Only thing about me and kriid both starting an account at the same time, is that we will probably be fighting over the techniques we should use etc. We have different styles.

It will probably end up again in a mud bikini fight:icon_confused:

The Great 1One1

Well my style is to have the best ODA in the world, so when a player goes barb, I send all my nukes at them. Kriid loves rankings, so he builds every village to 12310 points and nobles as many barbs as he can. Sir Ewok loves ODD so he stacks 1 village with 200D worth of troops and sends all his nukes at it.

DeletedUser

No I don't :| I stack it with 20K sw/sp/ar and watch the trains fail :|

DeletedUser

Well my style is to have the best ODA in the world, so when a player goes barb, I send all my nukes at them. Kriid loves rankings, so he builds every village to 12310 points and nobles as many barbs as he can. Sir Ewok loves ODD so he stacks 1 village with 200D worth of troops and sends all his nukes at it.

we're going to be an awesome team
emoticon-0157-sun.gif

DeletedUser

I have a phobia of ODA, so i only noble internals that have been cleared..

ask =RES=, it's true.

deadsocks

Well that's great... You can work on reclaiming points from inactives, Kriid can convert barbs and Gopie can work on your OD score... Afterall, besides that, what is there to the game?

DeletedUser

Well that's great... You can work on reclaiming points from inactives, Kriid can convert barbs and Gopie can work on your OD score... Afterall, besides that, what is there to the game?

there's wars,but we wont noble any of them,our main goals will be to noble 700 village far away from the frontline(preferably barb or intern) and convert them into devastating cat nuke to then cat down a player that will have dared to flame us on the pnp:icon_cool: and that will provide us our ODA!!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

there's wars,but we wont noble any of them,our main goals will be to noble 700 village far away from the frontline(preferably barb or intern) and convert them into devastating cat nuke to then cat down a player that will have dared to flame us on the pnp:icon_cool: and that will provide us our ODA!!:icon_cool:

Theres a crapload of internals in k1 that we could take.

DeletedUser

Kriidy's been ignoring me on skype, and TGO told me he would start on last saturday, then completely disappeared, so still waiting on a coplayer :3

bit of an update for you:

Taking a constant amout of 20-100 attacks, and waiting on long range supports rolling in.
Still first in k15, but will probably lose it in a week.
2 in ODD
2 in ODT
16 in ODA

Tribe as a whole is winning the war, the account is eating a couple nubs that cant defend themselves and is trying to mobilize some short range supports to minimalize losses.

DeletedUser

Kriidy's been ignoring me on skype, and TGO told me he would start on last saturday, then completely disappeared, so still waiting on a coplayer :3

bit of an update for you:

Taking a constant amout of 20-100 attacks, and waiting on long range supports rolling in.
Still first in k15, but will probably lose it in a week.
2 in ODD
2 in ODT
16 in ODA

Tribe as a whole is winning the war, the account is eating a couple nubs that cant defend themselves and is trying to mobilize some short range supports to minimalize losses.

I could Ewok :icon_wink:.

In fact I can own on the weekends, but you know about my grades right? (Hotaka here)