COR and E=MC2 at war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thats a piece of crap offense you have there I really hope you either have alot more defense stashed in the village or you have alot more axes.

seriously? 300 axes? I might of had that coming out of BP:lol:

agrees with the wall.. now gimme back my popcorn! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser48501

I don't think there's a much better illustration of how we are doing vs. Cor than these stats, which show the number of "farm units" defeated and the percentage defeated as attacker vs. defender.

I would point out a few things here:

1. TAMPER and E=MC² are 5th and 6th, respectively, with 90+% attack percentages. E=MC²2 is 32 in the world, with a respectable (for an academy tribe) 71% attack percentage. Before This "war" (more like a slaughter fest) we were 15th or so in the ODA rankings, and tribes mocked us. As of know it been about 46 hours since attacks started from us (give or take a few) and we have almost doubled our previous ODA, with an average of over 25k a day.

2. lots of tribes have attack percentages of 80%-90% - the only tribe in the top 60 on this list with an attack percentage less than 50% is Cor, which is in 25th place. This clearly shows they are under attack and losing. And their academy tribe Cor*R is pitiful at 527th.

3. Other key opponents, TrArmy and even =GOB=, don't have the best ratios, either,

Rank_Name_______Defeated_(total)__Defeated_(as_attacker)__Defeated_(as_defender)
1____Evolve____________222,756________170,791_(76.67%)_______51,965_(23.33%)
2____DIV_______________221,910________196,474_(88.54%)_______25,436_(11.46%)
3____SIKE______________210,648________193,438_(91.83%)_______17,210_(8.17%)
4____HUH?______________190,913________161,721_(84.71%)_______29,192_(15.29%)
5____TAMPER____________170,789________154,125_(90.24%)_______16,664_(9.76%)
6____E=MC²_____________149,931________136,476_(91.03%)_______13,455 (8.97%)
<snip>
25___Cor________________59,146_________24,353_(41.17%)_______34,793_(58.83%)
32___E=MC²2_____________49,808_________35,562_(71.40%)_______14,246_(28.60%)
58___TrArmy_____________31,801_________20,839_(65.53%)_______10,962_(34.47%)
70___=GOB=______________26,411_________21,406_(81.05%)________5,005_(18.95%)
86___Rumble_____________23,759_________22,889_(96.34%)__________870_(3.66%)
118__*d*________________15,995_________13,864_(86.68%)________2,131_(13.32%)
119__~Orcs~_____________15,982__________6,978_(43.66%)________9,004_(56.34%)
129__T.J.LA_____________14,394__________9,343_(64.91%)________5,051_(35.09%)
186__-Orcs-______________9,670__________1,016_(10.51%)________8,654_(89.49%)
527__Cor*R_______________1,333____________279_(20.93%)________1,054_(79.07%)

Here is the link to get the latest:

http://en33.twplus.org/ranking/kill/ally/?page=1&order=all&dir=desc

DeletedUser48501

Also, ExP. asked us for an alliance, and we agreed. They have now declared war on our side along with TAMPER who will take members out if we ask them.

DeletedUser

as i hav be saying all along THESE WAR WAS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR BE BEFORE IT BEGAN

DeletedUser48501

I am anxiously awaiting Familiar-Enemies response to divert attention or something else to make me laugh

DeletedUser48501

I know Cor and its allies probably want to take me out first.

please hurry and do it. Its so boring with nobody to attack in my area. The two guys that are near me are wiped out and farmed regularly.

Furthermore, i have a question. When are Mintyrebel, Electric Orange, The Gecko Lord, and all the other players from Cor going to attack us or make a move?

So far of all the players in Cor that should be making moves, only you and salvatoree did anything..... and those were only scouts. Salvatoree lost all his, and you got wiped out...

DeletedUser

don't worry these weekend me and dailen1 noble party starts all cor members are invited

DeletedUser

Aw that sucks im gonna be late to the party. dang time consuming smithy. :icon_confused:
guess ill wait till i get 2 2k before i finish it up.

DeletedUser

yeppers ^_^ make sure to back your declaration because if you don't all you just did was make a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser

that is true my bad I must hav been high cor noble targets wow did I really say that my bad

DeletedUser

i think gecko lord and electrive orange dont have enough troops!!im account sitting our one member near all they are doing is scouting him!lol!

Familiar-Enemy

You know, you bring up a good point about nobles, and you right about one thing. The Corsairs don't have a whole ton of villages worth nobling at the moment. But E=MC2 does!

So here, I will provide anyone interested in a new village, a list of decent E=MC2 villages that are worth nobling. All of these villages are over 2000 points:

Muddwtf
TwighlightPrince
meganluvsme
koppper
blue2live
kobasas1
bosshog3
Barrett50cal
tman8
Thecanadiandominator
jfuqua

And Angrim is more than 3200 points

meganisthistomorrow.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol ill admit that poster is hilarious but your 2s position is wrong. You must not be to good in math but who am I to judge.
Oh Angrim megan next time we have a flag burn and murder day make sure my invite makes it because I keep missing them.
Plus thats very mean of you to not include me in the list why am I always left out.

LOL jk I don't participate nore do i condone any of the activitys depicted in kitty killer familiar-enemys post.

Familiar-Enemy

Lol ill admit that poster is hilarious but your 2s position is wrong. You must not be to good in math but who am I to judge.
Oh Angrim megan next time we have a flag burn and murder day make sure my invite makes it because I keep missing them.
Plus thats very mean of you to not include me in the list why am I always left out.

LOL jk I don't participate nore do i condone any of the activitys depicted in kitty killer familiar-enemys post.

*SIGH* Blockhead, I expected more of your next post. Especially since you were studying Tic Toc's guide to propaganda.

blockhead.jpg

DeletedUser48501

You know, you bring up a good point about nobles, and you right about one thing. The Corsairs don't have a whole ton of villages worth nobling at the moment. But E=MC2 does!

So here, I will provide anyone interested in a new village, a list of decent E=MC2 villages that are worth nobling. All of these villages are over 2000 points:

Muddwtf
TwighlightPrince
meganluvsme
koppper
blue2live
kobasas1
bosshog3
Barrett50cal
tman8
Thecanadiandominator
jfuqua

And Angrim is more than 3200 points

Yes! thats it!

why dont you say "Cor and its many allies are getting the living piss beat out of them and since nobody competent can do anything, im asking for everyone in the K as soon as they get nobles to attack on of these targets... Please help us... We are the Good Guys!"

You cant even fight this "war" the two players you have been attacking (and its not even you, its your ally =GOB=) are Benjamin Alfonzi (inactive) and sol r (650 points or so and it took you like 8 players to get him, and he is now ranked 5th in ODD and still rising.

You attack with Defensive troops, and your organization is obviously incompetent. The person in your group i would respect as leader, from =GOB= attacks with defensive troops!

In the end, i respect 2 members of all the tribes and that is it.

If you cant fight a war, please just surrender. This "war" is starting to get boring for us.

If you would like a list of players we have wiped out i would be happy to put it here. (and there are more still)

Anxiously waiting your response,
Meganluvsme, Proud Duke of Pure Energy:icon_biggrin:

Familiar-Enemy

Yes! thats it!

why dont you say "Cor and its many allies are getting the living piss beat out of them and since nobody competent can do anything, im asking for everyone in the K as soon as they get nobles to attack on of these targets... Please help us... We are the Good Guys!"

You asking for help? Interesting......

You cant even fight this "war" the two players you have been attacking (and its not even you, its your ally =GOB=) are Benjamin Alfonzi (inactive) and sol r (650 points or so and it took you like 8 players to get him, and he is now ranked 5th in ODD and still rising.

Hmmmm..... Not too worried about any of that noise.

You attack with Defensive troops, and your organization is obviously incompetent. The person in your group i would respect as leader, from =GOB= attacks with defensive troops!

Oh yeah well, Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

If you cant fight a war, please blah blah blah blah blah blah blah boring for us.

You think we aren't bored?

If you would like a list of players we have wiped out i would be happy to put it here. (and there are more still)

Anxiously waiting your response,
Meganluvsme, Proud Duke of Pure Energy:icon_biggrin:
Like I said before, you can post as many reports as it takes for you to feel good about yourself. I don't mind. But now on to more important things!!

poke.gif
Lets talk about your history of tribes shall we megan?

meganeyn.jpg

Here is a link in case you don't remember posting this and would like to check it out... Clicky

#1 And #2
Although I couldn't find any reference to RoBAC or HOT, it doesn't really mean anything, so good for you! Except that both of these worlds are still going strong, did you get wiped out? ..... or quit.

But number #3 makes me wonder a little,
"Started a top 40 tribe in W5 but it disbanded when i left".

Wow, you started a top 40 tribe, (this could mean you were 39th but I'm not nit picking) But it disbanded when you left??? Why, why would you leave your own top 40 tribe? And it disbanded when you left? Are you trying to say that you were so special that the tribe just couldn't handle losing you and disbanded? I could go a little further, but I won't.

On to #4!
Played in W20 with Pure Energy and we were 6th in the world, but then quit.

You are in a tribe that was 6th in the world! That's pretty good! But what's this, you say you quit......... again. What was wrong this time? I looked you up on TW Stats, and you actually have a pretty decent record there. Currently have 402,095 points, control 42 villages (you lost 3 recently) Heck your even still in the tribe, but you just haven't even logged on recently.

So why quit?

Are you a quitter? :icon_sad: Are you going to leave the second world 38 or whatever number comes out? I wouldn't put it past you....

Noun1.quitter - a person who gives up too easilyindividual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
abdicator - one who formally relinquishes an office or responsibility
dropout - someone who quits school before graduation
apostate, deserter, ratter, turncoat, recreant, renegade - a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.

i will divert attention with a boot up his lower buttox

And Barrett50cal, don't be a douch bag, I haven't even said one word to you.
nono.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.