CORE - A worthy hugger?

DeletedUser

So, recently, the renaming of a top 10 tribe to KORE, has generated a sea of speculation/opinion/flaming regarding the current Rank 1 tribe CORE.

Many have claimed they are huggers, insecure, afraid of challenges etc. But really lets do evaluate CORE in accordance to the circumstances & world settings.

CORE is NOT a Pre-Made, as the player history of Varangians[not the biggest fan of the name] suggests, it seemed he formed it after finding himself uncomfortable in a few tribes he joined, beginning the journey of the Current Rank 1 tribe. They recruited the remnants of Sushi, when the former leader decided to quit this world because of being a p2w. They later on went to recruit the remnants of ERROR [A failed pre-made probably], and followed by a few more recruitments.

Well nowadays in most worlds the core is dominated by so called elitist Pre-Mades, with only capable players who usualy have played with each other in previous world. As opposed to that, a recruiting tribe, which decides a player by their current performance to give them a chance, is it really all that bad?

Judging by their OD-A
RankTribe nameDefeated
1HARDCORE2,50 Mil

Well it certainly does not look like the OD-A of a hugger, and if it does to any of you, then, you guys are hugging it wrong.

Although in OD-D FLUSH takes over, but hey, cant blame CORE for not being attacked?

Now to consider the current situation, well CORE did not lose their Identity or originality throughout the journey, so why blame them? Neither have they made any declaration. And about the leadership, a leader should take decisions thats the most beneficial for the tribe, even if it is unpopular at certain stage. Lots of leaders in history of TW has taken controversial decisions which later paid off, or took a whole new turn.

Furthermore, I believe they should be given credit for their continuing domination, regardless of being a recruiting tribe, where as the idea of premades is to take the best known players & friends at times, to secure the early domination in any world.

Finally, this world has a 30 member tribe limit. Even put together the very best, in a 30 member tribe, they would still need alliances and in the top 10... World 10 Poke. World 30 BD. Infact I dont know any other tribe which had bigger names in it, not RoBAC, not ESL, not anyone.

What is truly disappointing though is the Tribal representation + I doubt the name Varangians help much in it. :icon_confused: .

DeletedUser

KORE is not even a day old and they are #er 15 in the ODA ranking and number 6 in the world. For this early on in the game thats a cheap move by CORE.

Never the less diplomacy does win worlds. The leader of CORE (ugly name) is in bed with Turtle and cruel and KORE. Thats 4 tribes out of 6 banded together thats not fun. Ill be surprised if this world lasts longer then 2 years

DeletedUser

Well, it could also be the silence before the storm, or would you have guaranteed intel to judge otherwise? :icon_wink:

Edit: Btw ORCs have families alliances and what not, how come no-one said a anything about that yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

Well, it could also be the silence before the storm, or would you have guaranteed intel to judge otherwise? :icon_wink:

Edit: Btw ORCs have families alliances and what not, how come no-one said a anything about that yet?

tmns

It was a branch of the core family, had it on its profile and everything, and nobody said a word, its not that it made a family tribe that people are bothered its the fact that its making the world no fun by getting rid of challenges.

Both tribes took in a load of *ace* players before so along with dropping the weak family tribe they made another and merged with a different tribe aswell. also recruiting heavily into the basher tribe which to me is another seperate branch of the core family.

why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree in the sense that I hope this world doesn't end up like W65. I'm hoping for huge wars in the future, not merges of the biggest tribes to make one gigantic family tribe & activate the worlds end.

DeletedUser

Whether they are huggers or not really depends on their survival and their capability as a tribe to ward of enemies. If they can do that, I don't consider them huggers. However, lets look at Turtle and Cruel. Both are power tribes and reside within K45, yet they are allied with each other. Cruel is moving into K46, and Turtle is backed up against a wall. Just look at the map below, Black is Core, Pink = Cruel, and Turtle is white. Cruel and Turtle will eventually have to battle it out, either that or they try to take on Core. Core is doing what they should be doing securing their home continent. I also would like to note that, when Core and the other core tribes come knocking on K45's door. If the alliance between Turtle and Cruel still stands, it will probably fracture. Leading to Cruel stabbing Turtle in the back literally. Yet this is all in theory of course, but has a high probably of occurring.

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.p...=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1

DeletedUser

Whether they are huggers or not really depends on their survival and their capability as a tribe to ward of enemies. If they can do that, I don't consider them huggers. However, lets look at Turtle and Cruel. Both are power tribes and reside within K45, yet they are allied with each other. Cruel is moving into K46, and Turtle is backed up against a wall. Just look at the map below, Black is Core, Pink = Cruel, and Turtle is white. Cruel and Turtle will eventually have to battle it out, either that or they try to take on Core. Core is doing what they should be doing securing their home continent. I also would like to note that, when Core and the other core tribes come knocking on K45's door. If the alliance between Turtle and Cruel still stands, it will probably fracture. Leading to Cruel stabbing Turtle in the back literally. Yet this is all in theory of course, but has a high probably of occurring.

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.p...=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1

Yes well we're all praying for something exciting to happen aren't we? There's still a chance of an experienced tribe expanding from one of the newer continents and becoming powerful as well though. We'll find out which way the wind blows in another month or two, just hopefully not towards a city dump like it appears to be heading :p .

Meanwhile back on the farm.

DeletedUser104118

Having a basher tribe doesn't make you a hugger. In fact it's quite the opposite.

It's not a basher tribe unless you know something I don't..

In my eyes it's a solid alliance.
Lets all start complaining about allies and how they ruin tw ;(

It's called diplomacy. I believe it started on world 1..
been around for quite a while anyway.

Only reason people are whining is because it's solid & looks strong.
So lets all spit out our dummies ;(

Get over it, move on.

Why does there need to be two separate forums on this?

You lot make me laugh!

DeletedUser

Diplomatic skills is part of the game not just skill in fighting. Everyone is given an opportunity to make their own ties and do their own political agendas, its just that some are better on making such. Some players tend to choose the easier way of becoming stronger. But why not? Choosing the easier way to win is just practical for a lot of people. Everyone has different agendas. Some on the other hand want it the harder and more challenging way and there is nothing wrong with that too.

DeletedUser111538

A pro hug pnp, just when you thought you'd seen it all.

ODA? Who cares when CORE has been head and shoulders above the world in terms of size for a while now. It's 2 months on, if one of the best thing you could come up with is "check mad oda skills" then fail.

Notice that my topic was to highlight how much this screws up the world. I don't care about the fact CORE and KORE is full of yellow bellies, you see this on most world now days it seems. The point is that its the start of this world becoming pathetic. Now other peoples diplomacy is going to be purely based on this family noobness. World coalitions will start forming and we are only 2 months in to a world. Hence puke...

DeletedUser97716

Notice that my topic was to highlight how much this screws up the world. I don't care about the fact CORE and KORE is full of yellow bellies, you see this on most world now days it seems. The point is that its the start of this world becoming pathetic. Now other peoples diplomacy is going to be purely based on this family noobness. World coalitions will start forming and we are only 2 months in to a world. Hence puke...

World 68 V/A ^^

Pretty soon Core will just start internalling....

DeletedUser113867

In my eyes it's a solid alliance.
Lets all start complaining about allies and how they ruin tw ;(

It's called diplomacy. I believe it started on world 1..
been around for quite a while anyway.

tmns
core
kore
core~b

tmns just got smashed so i do not think its that solid

also

merging with *ace*

just that we seen no enemies no wars in this world just lots of hugging

DeletedUser

A pro hug pnp, just when you thought you'd seen it all.

ODA? Who cares when CORE has been head and shoulders above the world in terms of size for a while now. It's 2 months on, if one of the best thing you could come up with is "check mad oda skills" then fail.

CORE Created: 2013-11-26 15:06:47
so mate, in one month, mad ODA. you really are too quick to put people down, that person made a a valid point.

If this world is so screwed up mate, leave it.

pathetic, noobness, yellow bellies, puke. you are just a ray of light and hope in this screwed up world, if only you were in charge, it would be GREAT.

tmns
core
kore
core~b

tmns just got smashed so i do not think its that solid

also

merging with *ace*

just that we seen no enemies no wars in this world just lots of hugging

TNMS got smashed. who smashed them? just an unsuccessful tribe. they were never family with CORE. don't believe everything that you read. and don't make up what you haven't even read either. merging with ace?? wow.

Let me put you fools straight, heartless or otherwise. An alliance is not a hug. it is an alliance. Clever tribes make clever alliances and use all the features of the game, with variations depending on that world's settings.

And what are you guys doing for the world then? big wars? great pnp? anything? looks like you're having a hard time of it and whinging in public forums to me. the world is 2 months old. it's a x1 speed world. Maybe you're in the wrong place.

DeletedUser111538

Can we just clear up that this is not an alliance.

An alliance is two separate tribes doing there own thing but working together when required.

Changing the name to KORE, having Varangians as a contact point on the profile and having been personally told that you want the process to lead to a merge is clearly not an alliance.

This is not an alliance bashing topic, alliances are of course required. This is a family hug, merge, mass recruitment etc etc bashing topic.

DeletedUser

So according to the accusations, every other tribe till date that have Named Themselves as TV or TW or ROBac, or anything, is actually a part of the original crew of the respective tribes... In that case, if I renamed my tribe to D-ORC, will it be considered from the same group of family? :icon_redface:

Furthermore, if I am not mistaken TBD is a premade, well I am unsure of the group inside, but if a premade consists of lets say the Random or BD crowd, it would undoubtedly take out any other remaining tribes in the region, as we have seen in past. :icon_wink: . So in the middle of a bunch of pre-mades, with elitists who have played together and are aware of each others playing and capabilities, a recruiting tribe, might need simply need a bit more of a helping hand, may it be in the form of Allies or Tribe members. But still it is a brave attempt.

Now about the Duke of TBD complaining over and over again in here, are you more concerned about your chances of going against one of them or about the world being a bit boring, for all I know, there are still tribes and players who I would consider much more capable and would be willing to put my money on to take out CORE. :icon_wink:

And the sheer fact, that before any tribal announcement of CORE emerged on the tribal forums regarding KORE, the Duke of TBD decides to go haywire on all fours clearly shows their unease at this probable alliance. What if.. simply what if , it was all just a propaganda to know tribes it bothered the most?, so they know their next target? ..

This platform is no less than a debating arena, where you alone will be held responsible for each word spoken, and I would suggest for the inexperienced to tread carefully. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser111538

So according to the accusations, every other tribe till date that have Named Themselves as TV or TW or ROBac, or anything, is actually a part of the original crew of the respective tribes... In that case, if I renamed my tribe to D-ORC, will it be considered from the same group of family? :icon_redface:

Bit of a fail to start of your post with complete rubbish. We can all clearly see it's now a family tribe so your point is completely invalid.

Furthermore, if I am not mistaken TBD is a premade, well I am unsure of the group inside, but if a premade consists of lets say the Random or BD crowd, it would undoubtedly take out any other remaining tribes in the region, as we have seen in past. :icon_wink: . So in the middle of a bunch of pre-mades, with elitists who have played together and are aware of each others playing and capabilities, a recruiting tribe, might need simply need a bit more of a helping hand, may it be in the form of Allies or Tribe members. But still it is a brave attempt.

No TBD isn't a premade. What exactly is your point here? So CORE needed some help? That's the reasoning behind this?

And the sheer fact, that before any tribal announcement of CORE emerged on the tribal forums regarding KORE, the Duke of TBD decides to go haywire on all fours clearly shows their unease at this probable alliance. What if.. simply what if , it was all just a propaganda to know tribes it bothered the most?, so they know their next target? ..

I posted after the name of the tribe changed and the profile showed them as a family tribe. Do I need to wait for some kind of public announcement from said tribe before I'm allowed to post? Of course, there is unease, rank 1 by a mile has just made a family tribe to go rank 1 by 10 miles and on my doorstop as well. I already know in game which tribes dislike this but they just don't show up on externals which is their choice. The forums were dead yet when someone creates a point about an event in the world which will have huge impacts on the future they are apparently going "haywire"...

This platform is no less than a debating arena, where you alone will be held responsible for each word spoken, and I would suggest for the inexperienced to tread carefully.

Yes indeed.

DeletedUser

So following your logic.. Another member of the ORCs have emerged.

391D-ORC10.44842.61252.090

Beware. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Beware troll who with no valid points ^

The simple failure to see the point above, along with the general discomfort you revealed regarding the "Probable Alliance" clearly shows your stance towards CORE & A~D. My point is proven, for the ones able to grasp the notion.