don kenny 3 121 1

XX-Ramo-XX 4 118 1
scorpio s2 5 118 1
casdrovia 6 118 1
PyroStrk3 7 118 1
MrTTom 8 118 1
twilighthunter 9 118 1
spinnerman24 10 115 1

As I hope many of you know, it is possible to watch what a player is building by watching point growth, I was watching the tribes that had potential earlier, and noticed a bit of an anomaly... (No, I do not hax, it's simple math really).

Acemeist0rr/ps2ps21's build:

Village Headquarters (Level 3)
Barracks (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 6)
Clay pit (Level 6)
Iron mine (Level 6)
Farm (Level 1)
Warehouse (Level 3)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 1)

don kenny's build:

Buildings
Barracks (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 6) - One of these level 7 <-- I would hope this is the upgraded one.
Clay pit (Level 6) - One of these level 7
Iron mine (Level 6) - One of these level 7
Farm (Level 1)
Warehouse (Level 3)
Hiding place (Level 1)

spinnerman24's build:

Buildings
Barracks (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 6)
Clay pit (Level 6)
Iron mine (Level 6)
Farm (Level 1)
Warehouse (Level 3)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 1)

The build of those who know what they're doing:

Buildings
Barracks (Level 1) -> Using excess resources to pump out spears as quickly as possible.
Rally point (Level 1)
No Market
Statue (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 6)
Clay pit (Level 6)
Iron mine (Level 6)
Farm (Level 1)
Warehouse (Level 3)
Hiding place (Level 1)
No Wall

I believe a few of you may be a bit confused.

The point of a barracks is to get troops... Why would you build a market when you have no resources to trade? Why would you build a wall with three days of BP left? :icon_neutral: Unless you're hunting those super awesome points that is... don kenny's building of a lvl 7 pit is a bit more understandable, but why on EARTH would you build that market and wall this early?

If you were making resource pits, that might be understandable, but you aren't. You're wasting your resources on the two most worthless buildings possible right now.

I don't know if these are the rest of your tribe's plans. I hope they aren't, it seems atleast two are currently trying to follow in your footsteps...

From what is visible right now, the future of Core-X looks pretty grim. Core-X does not appear to be in capable hands afterall...

Last edited by a moderator:

koa anubis

Looks like willo is diving straight in for the Tw34 forum Face.

Nice post btw.

DeletedUser

Looks like willo is diving straight in for the Tw34 forum Face.

Nice post btw.

Hardly, Ace is just to my south, so it wasn't hard to notice while seeking the rest of my competition. (Of which there is a lot...)

DeletedUser

Hardly, Ace is just to my south, so it wasn't hard to notice while seeking the rest of my competition. (Of which there is a lot...)

Then also .. it wasn't hard to notice there's a ridiculous big empty space around me I guess?

DeletedUser

That is really sad. I dont even have a wall. and I am an uber noob lol

DeletedUser

I don't see your point? there are a lot of noobs on this world. Yourself included willo, don't try acting all experienced with me young man :lol:.

DeletedUser

Then also .. it wasn't hard to notice there's a ridiculous big empty space around me I guess?

Then why did you build you wall and market? :icon_neutral:

To trade resources, one must first HAVE resources. So instead of doing what a decent player would do, and either making troops, or making resource pits, you made your market and wall instead?

Genius idea there.

koa anubis

:icon_confused: Don't know how to respond to that Flaming Troll :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't see your point? there are a lot of noobs on this world. Yourself included willo, don't try acting all experienced with me young man :lol:.

My point is he is the leader of an overhyped tribe, and thus should know better than to make his wall and market this early.

I think after about 15 worlds, I know a bit about what I'm talking about. :icon_redface: I mean, I do get and maintain a relatively high rank these days, that must take SOME skill.

DeletedUser

Then why did you build you wall and market? :icon_neutral:

To trade resources, one must first HAVE resources. So instead of doing what a decent player would do, and either making troops, or making resource pits, you made your market and wall instead?

Genius idea there.

I got my own way of playing ty.

DeletedUser

Ugh.. And Willovain has begun his descent onto the forums...