cornish is better than you !!

DeletedUser

no joke or anything but i agree with SAEID here ...

cornish is better than all people here and more like kingsam and ect...

If you honestly think that, then you're imbecilic.

look, I used to play sir cornish's account for him. He used to pay me to snipe trains for him. Trust me. He aint good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cornish is so imba that he has to pay others to do that, which, in his hands, would destroy the world! He's that good. Now go away.

DeletedUser

look, I used to play sir cornish's account for him. He used to pay me to snipe trains for him. Trust me. He aint good.

LOL?

i would never snipe for him even if he gave me 1000 pp because i'm to pro to play :D

DeletedUser80720

name 1 time you sniped a train for me?? never!!!

the last time you tried backstabbing me what happend??

you went straqight to the rim you suck always have always will

DeletedUser

Ok lets resolve this sir cornish thing, oh and saeid.

First off, Cornish has played more speed rounds than any other player in the existence of speed. Maybe Sarg Funk has done a bit more since he started earlier? (Sarg Funk played speeds with me since the 5th round, and has played since, not sure if he still does)

With that being said, of course cornish is going to win rounds, I mean lets face it. He has more commitment than any other speed player, commitment is a big part of the game.

Now, is sir cornish a bad speed player? Of course not, when you've played so many rounds, you have to get better to some extent.. now, is sir cornish anything special? No, but guess what? He is good enough to win a few rounds here and there, and he has.

As for SaEiD, Out of the rounds I have played here and there, you've never done anything legitimate to have any kind of decent opinion on anything and anyone that has to make a thread defending sir cornish has to be stupid. Why do I say that? Because cornish has made a fool out of himself since day 1 and never ceases to do so. He is the joke of the entire .net community, especially since he got nobled by a barb, I mean, who does that?

So, what have we learned?

Sir Cornish = decent player, not significant, but has the ability to win
Saeid = Fairly slow for making this thread, and really is nothing above average, if even that
Why do people say cornish sucks? Because he is the most laughed at player on tribal wars for several ordeals he has accrued over the years

DeletedUser80720

Ok lets resolve this sir cornish thing, oh and saeid.

First off, Cornish has played more speed rounds than any other player in the existence of speed. Maybe Sarg Funk has done a bit more since he started earlier? (Sarg Funk played speeds with me since the 5th round, and has played since, not sure if he still does)

With that being said, of course cornish is going to win rounds, I mean lets face it. He has more commitment than any other speed player, commitment is a big part of the game.

Now, is sir cornish a bad speed player? Of course not, when you've played so many rounds, you have to get better to some extent.. now, is sir cornish anything special? No, but guess what? He is good enough to win a few rounds here and there, and he has.

As for SaEiD, Out of the rounds I have played here and there, you've never done anything legitimate to have any kind of decent opinion on anything and anyone that has to make a thread defending sir cornish has to be stupid. Why do I say that? Because cornish has made a fool out of himself since day 1 and never ceases to do so. He is the joke of the entire .net community, especially since he got nobled by a barb, I mean, who does that?

So, what have we learned?

Sir Cornish = decent player, not significant, but has the ability to win
Saeid = Fairly slow for making this thread, and really is nothing above average, if even that
Why do people say cornish sucks? Because he is the most laughed at player on tribal wars for several ordeals he has accrued over the years

sir cornish- decent player yes

ive beaten you many times and we have also been in each other tribes a few times

if u thought i was that bad why would you let me in

i enjoyed rimming your ass not much of a fight either tbh

DeletedUser

You've never sent me an attack when I was online. So I'm kind of curious as to where you believe you've ever beaten me

DeletedUser

Cornish.sorry but i dont think you are good enough to rim Matt.unless you cleared his account after he left or so.just like how you thought you rimmed me once:

Sir Cornish today at 16:47
noob

horriblewar 1 today at 16:49
lol
i am the co player of this account
and i just wanted to go out
so i needed something to end this

Good bye

Sir Cornish today at 16:49
so why pick me then out of the whole map

horriblewar 1 today at 16:50
i dunno
just for fun

Sir Cornish today at 16:50
but you lost and btw point whore FTW

horriblewar 1 today at 16:51
we are not point whores
look at our ODA
WE ARE RANK 1

Sir Cornish today at 16:52
your a point whore compared too me and you started the round before me

horriblewar 1 today at 20:22
Hey.the main player here.i saw you started mailing and said : Noob.
is that for any special reason?
and pointwhore?ask people(anyone you like) about the troops i had when i was 800 points.about 800 LC is what you will get.and it IS much since we began with 650 points.
What about we both join a round and its a 1v1 fair and square?
btw i cant play more than 3 hours a day.so only the 1st 3 hours will be played by me.and after 2 and half hours we start the attack.

Sir Cornish today at 20:23
lol we allno who will win

horriblewar 1 today at 20:25
Oh right.why did i bother asking for a match.im the winner anyways.
You really think youre even half good as i am?
you noob when people like you were minewhoring i had 800 LC and was rank 1 in ODA with HUGE difference.and after a while that i left this to my co players and came back i saw this conversation.
i wasnt even gonna play this round.i played the first hour or alittle more.

Sir Cornish today at 20:25
lol noob

horriblewar 1 today at 20:28
Oh since this was too stupid to happen(my mate attacking with rams :-o) so i called him on the phone.he said he was going out and he just wanted to spend the troops at any possible ways.i read the mails and saw proof.ill forward them now.

Sir Cornish today at 20:29
ok noob i started 30 mins late and stil had more troops than you pointwhore FTW

horriblewar 1 today at 20:32
Yep you might have started later than me.but dont compare things this stupidly.
1.it wasnt me on the account.
2.my co player needed a co player LOL as u saw the proof.
3.I came here this round just to check a strategy with upgraded buildings.i was gonna be online for only afew hours.but since some of my friends saw the troops i had and were impressed VERY MUCH they asked me to give my account to them.
I dont even know why im replying to a noob like you.
good luck anyways.hope you win the round ;)

Sir Cornish today at 20:32
do you really think you can rim me?

horriblewar 1 today at 20:41
I dont think i know.and just to let you know how good I am heres some reports.SEE the time and date to see after how much it was:
[report_display]http://ens1.tribalwars.net/public_report/9ec1b0272bd024168a5fa6a955779ac5[/report_display]
[report_display]http://ens1.tribalwars.net/public_report/971365b78395884601bb41d6aa53bb2e[/report_display]
[report_display]http://ens1.tribalwars.net/public_report/25c0636d17d9833f091974d4ba5f2fb3[/report_display]
[report_display]http://ens1.tribalwars.net/public_report/51de033a6bd196dc47c36da584e11828[/report_display]
much more reports from this guy.he kept defending.but that should do it
[report_display]http://ens1.tribalwars.net/public_report/3c0d54ef35f4b6cfae0ca68be57bc22b[/report_display]
[report_display]http://ens1.tribalwars.net/public_report/9e2fe0e8378fe5bc01e13d791b50d727[/report_display]
[report_display]http://ens1.tribalwars.net/public_report/a6e8902bd33f28af0b46475b85942305[/report_display]
this one was when my co play was on for 5 minutes.( I went to rest room LOL)

Im not sure if u felt like seein them.but they all happened when i wasnt even 1 k point.ill leave the calculation to u to see how POINTWHORE i was.
and i dont think i can rim u.i know i can rim u.

horriblewar 1 today at 20:45
Oh and btw that guy's backtime was backtimed less than 2 seconds(my net sucks so i just didn have time to open and calculate exact time.so i sent it by guess.)

horriblewar 1 today at 20:48
Impressed enough?
I may not have gotten very good rankings in total(only afew top 3 with different accounts) .but thats because i dont play much.the only one that has ever had more troops than i had in early game was Sam and it happened only once.the 2nd time i had more troops even thou i was cleared twice and recovered.

well,keep dreaming!!

DeletedUser80720

You've never sent me an attack when I was online. So I'm kind of curious as to where you believe you've ever beaten me

lol i have played nunners account when i took u down 100k ive played my own an many others

DeletedUser80720

Cornish.sorry but i dont think you are good enough to rim Matt.unless you cleared his account after he left or so.just like how you thought you rimmed me once:

well,keep dreaming!!

lol i rimmed you many times you suck ive also beaten matt hahaq

DeletedUser

Again, never attacked me when I've been online, so again, still back to the point I argued before that you make yourself look like a retard, and arguing with a retard will just make me look stupid. So have a good day Cornish. :) Hopefully you acquire rational thought at some point in your life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol i rimmed you many times you suck ive also beaten matt hahaq
OMG.ROFL.sooootry foty yhe typo bvut im jus loll ingh too hard.

you have never ever ever ever rimmed me.that is why i hate speed.i never got the chance to fight you.
Dude if i was you i wouldve created a new username in speed rounds and started everything from the start.and probably not read any mails because i will make people hate me.

DeletedUser

As for SaEiD, anyone that has to make a thread defending sir cornish has to be stupid.

again i refer You to one of my posts about IQ in this topic :D

You fool !

Oh and i have one question from sir cornish,
you say that you can beat all players!

whats your idea?
can you beat me ? (say truth plz) :)

DeletedUser

And again you make yourself look like a retard, I'm not surprised.

DeletedUser80720

OMG.ROFL.sooootry foty yhe typo bvut im jus loll ingh too hard.

you have never ever ever ever rimmed me.that is why i hate speed.i never got the chance to fight you.
Dude if i was you i wouldve created a new username in speed rounds and started everything from the start.and probably not read any mails because i will make people hate me.

i have rimmed you so many rtimes you suck always have always will