Count 100 000

DeletedUser

884... I know :p its cause I have been in graphics so I couldnt spam here :)

for my graphics link its in my sig lmao

been fun taking requests :p

DeletedUser

Your text is the worst part of all of them. Why is it always so blurry? The rest looks fine, so I dont think the blurry text is caused by resizing the final product

DeletedUser

Not sure what you mean by blurry

and obviously I'm not good with text

and no I don't resize the final product at all

DeletedUser

The text colors and fonts you use are great, in most of the pics. By blurry, I mean their shakiness I guess.

Look at the text in my sig. Very simple sig, I had no internet, so no images when I made it. But the text on it is very smooth.

Then in one of yours:
Rowboatspicky.jpg

The font is like bumpy, or pixely. I dont know if that explains it well enough

DeletedUser

891 actually I figured that out just today my text will start looking smoother :p

That rowmaster one was pretty bad though :)

I will probably look up some guides for text :/ also I wont make any sigs for a week after tomorrow lmao (its complicated) XD

DeletedUser

891 actually I figured that out just today my text will start looking smoother :p

That rowmaster one was pretty bad though :)

I will probably look up some guides for text :/ also I wont make any sigs for a week after tomorrow lmao (its complicated) XD

Make em bad for me then! :'(

DeletedUser

893 :p you hush I made you 3 siggs XD lmao

Edit: 4 siggs my bad XDXD

DeletedUser

By the way heres my new account for graphics :p I'll still post as sir homer just you know not as much :p and since W51 is coming out soon you may not see me on this world anymore sowwy =[, 894

also that new link in this accounts signature is the new graphics shop :)

DeletedUser

896 you failed i said 894 :p you just had to read muh story to know xD

DeletedUser

898. Someone should make me a siggeh! I would be forever grateful until i forget! Preferably it would feature a hippopotamus being all cool and lying down on its side doing a sexy pose.