Countdown for the return of KingTom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser62440

What did you throw down the stairs? I take offense in that, jks

DeletedUser

^ True but since his account's blocked it shouldn't log in and therefore it should look like he's never logged on since he was blocked

No, you get to log in since you can still use the forum PM with the moderators, it's the the reply fields that are locked, it's like the mods locking a thread... just that they lock you in stead :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No its not...

Anyway, where is Tiaco.

He suppose to be posting KingTom's Return.

Where are you Tiaco???

^_^

DeletedUser

Still some hours left, hes banned for 720 hours after all. Won't be back until 720 hours after he got banned.

DeletedUser62440

^ Illegal, you can't discuss on forum. You don't want another infraction point do you?

DeletedUser

We don't discuss the ban, we just stated/discussed how long he would be banned :) Tiaco got the date wrong btw... he won't be back until May 28th at around 15:00

DeletedUser

SO tom is back??/

BIG DEAL!:icon_rolleyes:

Nah... JUST KIDDIN' (maybe not)

Anyway welcome back!

DeletedUser

1 DAY FOR HIM TO GET BACK!!!

And you thought I was saying the truth ahah.

Gamm next time don't ruin my joke, ok love?

:) Thanks.

DeletedUser

1 DAY FOR HIM TO GET BACK!!!

Love...hmm...I'm jealous now!!!

How dare you Gammlen to cheat on me like that...:icon_cry:

J...K...:icon_cool:

Anyway, oh...ok...so, we can't talk about the Banned here in the TW Forum. I guess I have to start reading the Forum Rules.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You should possibly tell me about things like this next time dear. It's not nice withholding information in a relationship :icon_cry:

How dare you Gammlen to cheat on me like that...:icon_cry:

You were nevah my true love! Now go eat some ice cream, I heard it helps cure the pain.

DeletedUser

You should possibly tell me about things like this next time dear. It's not nice withholding information in a relationship :icon_cry:

You were nevah my true love! Now go eat some ice cream, I heard it helps cure the pain.

You won't have any fun during 1 week.

So that you learn how to deal with stuff. If you do well I'll let you enter back in the jacuzzi.

DeletedUser

You won't have any fun during 1 week.

So that you learn how to deal with stuff. If you do well I'll let you enter back in the jacuzzi.

OK, I'll be nice, but only as long as I can bring the funsickle and some chloroform for old times sake. raaawwrrrr!

DeletedUser62440

i like ice cream. Give me some. I like sorbet too. I like rasberry and strawberry and stuff. Oh and for the ice cream, chocolate please! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.