CRASH! ....Declares WAR on JNEVA!!

DeletedUser

This is a good one....

So CRASH! actually declare war after hitting JNEVA for months & months...wonder why its taken them sooooo long to declare war

Maybe its because individual CRASH! players could not do the job on their own and had to get the WHOLE of CRASH! to do the job for them :)

2nd ranking tribe = CRASH! - 2455 villages
22nd ranking tribe = JNEVA - 261 villages

144 villages lost to CRASH! since 2015-01-27 ...in 5 months!!

You guys must suck...

In fact I think you do...

Opponents defeated (Tribes)

11 = CRASH!.....14,66 Mil
12 = JNEVA.......14,56 Mil

You have not taken on any sizable opposition, not been tested under fire & since trying to grind down JNEVA for 5 months you now want to declare war to make your war stats look good - who do you think your trying to kid!

To the rest of the players/tribes on this world .....this declaration is pathetic and has only been done to make them look mean when you check out their war stats.

They are pussies who pick on small tribes using their superior firepower to grind them down, reduce their defense troops and then declare war to boost their war stats.

I have more respect for Rhythm (51,04 Mil) ....RONIN (34,12 Mil) who can say they have defended against serious opposition - I would expect CRASH! to crumble if attacked on a large scale

Yes bitch all you like about JNEVA not having good players etc...etc...etc

But these players have had 5 MONTHS of constant incoming from a tribe that has 2000 more villages - just do the maths ref resource and troop production......I mean they should have finished of JNEVA a long time ago, so I wonder why not, maybe its because the JNEVA players didn't just rollover... but stood their ground!!

THIS DECLARATION IS A FARCE.....but bring it on....we have taken 5 months of your incoming lets see how the whole of CRASH! can do against 261 villages

**These are my individual thoughts and are no way a reflection of the official JNEVA stance regarding this war
Those thoughts could not be published due to their inflammatory nature or potential litigation that could be taken as a result of said thoughts being published

DeletedUser

Why would you want to aggravate them to do full scale ops. Some people i will never get.

DeletedUser

Lol, seriously XD

I mean, we have not been using War declaration feature for months now and is not like it means much really. We been hitting on JNEVA both by casual nobling aswell as for a few Ops that were run here and there. Just worth mention JNEVA started as a k46/47 tribe and we been pushing you one whole continent eastern so far, and that being really far from having to focus even 10% of our effort on you. You been facing what, 3-4 of our members at once the most?

Mst of your members joined this world fairly close to our ones. Youself, you joined on 29th December. All you managed so far been building a vill to what, 2k points, being rimmed by one of us, started over and rebuilt up to 1.2k points. And you blame us for..?

Anyhow, as for the reason of declaration, you probably missed the joke on it:

6d32963bd4a2a25b56361293c15937fc.png

All you guys been doing in the told 5 months been nobling barbs, build them up, and lose them to us, keep up the good job! So yeah the declaration itself was intended to be more of a joke than else, but as you prefer. For sure you dont deserve any further attention from us as a whole, or you would have not time to build up those barb to be decent targets to noble XD

Plus, if was anyhow related to show good war stats, i mean, we would have declared ages ago. You may say those are 'just' 144 vills (even if they would be 211 considering mytwstats, which would include all your players that have been dismissed or deleted) but that would have been pretty much one sided still, aka showing awesome stats lol

ac000d638ff61a4af2c46a29855ae735.png

This is what we lost to you so far, of which 2 were recaps and are now back in our hands :O

Oh, and also, those Opponent defeated you showed, come on, dont fool yourself, those are ODD stats. I wish our defender ones would look a bit better, right. And they surely would if you and other peeps we been hitting on would manage to even put togheter a nuke or two before get nobled :p and other stats you posted are totally random... where you got them from? lol

ODA

Rhythm88,39 Mil
RONIN28,62 Mil

ODD

RONIN50,48 Mil
Rhythm34,14 Mil

I mean, you just posted random numbers or?!

Oh last thing, if you was even just barely decent tribe, the vill difference would have been some 400 smaller considering the 200 vills you lost to us ;)

Anyhow, dude, get a bit easier, you way too serious about this declaration, aim get the joke and have fun :p

DeletedUser

Looks like Locke might gain some conquers that aren't internals for once

Player not found.

Not really an interesting war, just Crash! who are nubs who are nobling more nubs and that's about it.

Locke is the biggest nub I heard (Thank God I came second place to W78's Biggest nub.)
emoticon-00144-nod.gif

Player not found.

Locke, you are a noob - hurry up and admit it :lol:

ADMIT TO YOUR SECRETS! :X

Player not found.

MAYBE

Check my account creation date and you will see I am a new player
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif

DeletedUser

Encouraged by our involvement, the Barbs finally started to defend theirself!

Here a fine example of their awesome war tactics: under months of hits from JNEVA they realized they got to start kill their nukes even, on occasion, prenobling theirself so to have JNEVA guys wasting nobles. Now, we all waiting for the recap :icon_surprised:

2f2b781d3852164c219f1bad771ef349.png

Train was way to tight to snipe, Barbs are not yet so advanced as for warfare skills unluckly :/

Player not found.

Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH!
Side 2:
Tribes: JNEVA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 5
Difference: 32

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 244,118
Side 2: 6,892
Difference: 237,226

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,658
Side 2: 0
Difference: 32,658

chart

DeletedUser

Thanks for playing around with stats so to have us shown ahead, but if we take all stats as whole, including our Barb allies, i'm afraid they would look much different :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Encouraged by our involvement, the Barbs finally started to defend theirself!

Here a fine example of their awesome war tactics: under months of hits from JNEVA they realized they got to start kill their nukes even, on occasion, prenobling theirself so to have JNEVA guys wasting nobles. Now, we all waiting for the recap :icon_surprised:

2f2b781d3852164c219f1bad771ef349.png

Train was way to tight to snipe, Barbs are not yet so advanced as for warfare skills unluckly :/

Umm.. Maybe you should quit picking on them, and tell them that it usually only takes 4 nobles to take a village >.<

Player not found.

Thanks for playing around with stats so to have us shown ahead, but if we take all stats as whole, including our Barb allies, i'm afraid they would look much different :icon_sad:

Ask Tudadar - he's the only one who gets away with it :p

DeletedUser