CRASH!'s Grievances

DeletedUser

Oh look, a shitty tribe that's trying to justify it's shittyness. What a shocker!

I am lacking words to describe a tribe that sets Olt as their diplomat. Olt. A diplomat...

Ps: Ricky is coplaying Patrick

DeletedUser118442

the new leadership tried to fix the mistakes,,,but there were too many,,,so they lost their players one by one,,,,with no real decisions being made,,I know fighting a 3 front war isn't easy,,,,but Crash had a pretty good backline,,,,it was a matter of inactivity or selfishness in some cases,,
anyways Good Luck to the new guys running the tribe now,,,,as they have to overcome even more problems now,,

DeletedUser118023

I'd like to state tribalwars support team has spoken with the nicco account owner and undone the problems Dino created. Thank You (Tw support)

I'll be the first to admit as the owner of legacy CRASH! has gone downhill fast and is only now starting to level out and keep a steady pulse.

State of affairs. Rhythm and loading leaders are friends. It's not a secret and everyone knows it as they are both working towards removing us from the map.

North split from CRASH! Was mutual and excepted as they done what they wanted and the rest of us done what we were challenged with.

And Tnub can say how much they hate us but from the looks of the map rhythm which Tnub have a nap with is going to end as they are currently surrounding Tnub leader acez and getting a decent front on them.

Tbs are supporting rhythm that's simple to see and recently have only been fighting against TNub. So as for crash winning the world the chances for this to happen is if tnub and rhythm go at it in a war which honestly I would expect after the new year because without us on the map Tnub will become an easy target and with the aggressive gains rhythm have been making towards tnub front its gonna happen sooner or later.

As for Dino, he sabotage an account which wasn't his in the begining and thinks it's okay because he didn't want to play. If he ever Co plays someone else becareful as he may not want to play some day.

DeletedUser118442

I bet the Rhythm guys are happy right now with everyone talking about the impact they made/will make to the world,,
I honestly admire them for surviving the war with Crash and now having the upper hand,,,
about Crash with their coplayers,,,,you guys really need to choose the worthy and trusted ones,,as this is the second case that had a coplayer issue,

DeletedUser118023

Nope first one with a co problem. Ricky was the owner of Ted terror.

Theirs a few current topics which can't be discussed openly but Esll I vouched for you to be a Baron of anon and step up for a challenge. Ask yourself this with tnub having room for members and having smaller members then you why are you in the basher tribe.

DeletedUser118442

Good question mmmmm,,,I guess my skill lvl is still unknown lol,,,,
about me leaving,,,well I guess we all know why,,,I've waited and waited for Crash support to reach us,,,with no use,,,,,waited and waited for the "Op" to happen,,,never did,,,,so I felt like we had been left to hold against Tnub alone,,,which is impossible,,
plus when Liii left,,,,and he was more loyal to crash than you imagine,,I had no reason to stay (plus I was demoted again lol ),,
anyways that is off topic,,,just wanted to make sure I give you an answer :) and so you all know,,,I had a pretty good time in BURN!/Anon and Btw BURN is a much better name :p

DeletedUser94059

Legacy I like how your trying to manipulate people on here haha, gotta give you credit for that, Why would rhythm stop hitting you guys when they are walking through you, I wouldn't mind if they hit me as I am getting quite bored of this world

Ryan - Acez

DeletedUser117635

Nope first one with a co problem. Ricky was the owner of Ted terror.

Theirs a few current topics which can't be discussed openly but Esll I vouched for you to be a Baron of anon and step up for a challenge. Ask yourself this with tnub having room for members and having smaller members then you why are you in the basher tribe.
This, right here^^^

You(Legacy I guess) turned an ally we had(OWNED) against us, then totally ignored their requests for support. K68 went from almost all CRASH! and Anon to totally TNub. Why would someone stay with a tribe that WILL NOT GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SAVE THOSE THAT WERE LOYAL? ESLL had an option to join BASH as Liii(His good friend and 'mentor' I suppose). TNub did not want to force Liii to act aggressively toward someone willing and actively helping him. Plus, from my convos with ESLL, he is rather similar to me I feel. Maybe biased, but he reminds me of myself back in W69. I like him. Friendly guy. :p

And Tnub can say how much they hate us but from the looks of the map rhythm which Tnub have a nap with is going to end as they are currently surrounding Tnub leader acez and getting a decent front on them.

Tbs are supporting rhythm that's simple to see and recently have only been fighting against TNub. So as for crash winning the world the chances for this to happen is if tnub and rhythm go at it in a war which honestly I would expect after the new year because without us on the map Tnub will become an easy target and with the aggressive gains rhythm have been making towards tnub front its gonna happen sooner or later.
Id like to know how you got us an NAP with Rhythm. :p We DO NOT HAVE ONE, no matter how much we wanted it or would benefit from it, we dont. As for TBS, I feel that is much more of a mutual alliance than a Momma and Daughter tribe deal. They are effective together. ill say that.

-Sam

mattnsamm

Esll your intentions were made clear when you first started posting in tnub grievances. Good grief whatever bs you selling only lord Calvin ilk will buy.

DeletedUser118442

Sorry to disappoint you,,,,but no,,I had no intention to leave Anon at that time,,,,,I only had that thought when my tribemates vills fell with no help,,,,and when you didn't give a clear Op against Tnub (telling players just to attack enemies with no organized Op at a stacked front is just stupid),,
plus I didn't know that my posts will only show me as a spy,,,,I only did that to make the mistakes done by Crash clear to the players and leadership,,,now it doesn't really matter :p
I hope Crash took my posts and in game talk seriously,,,,,,but they didn't,,which lead to this,,,
BTW thx Sam,,,you're nice too lol

Quack

Reaction score
This, right here^^^

You(Legacy I guess) turned an ally we had(OWNED) against us, then totally ignored their requests for support. K68 went from almost all CRASH! and Anon to totally TNub. Why would someone stay with a tribe that WILL NOT GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SAVE THOSE THAT WERE LOYAL? ESLL had an option to join BASH as Liii(His good friend and 'mentor' I suppose). TNub did not want to force Liii to act aggressively toward someone willing and actively helping him. Plus, from my convos with ESLL, he is rather similar to me I feel. Maybe biased, but he reminds me of myself back in W69. I like him. Friendly guy. :p

I'll go ahead and answer this one. OWNED had a NAP with CRASH! at the time, and members of their leadership had come to Anon/BURN!'s leadership asking to be let in so they can properly fight Tnub. They said they had received threats from Tnub's members and as a result I gave the go-ahead to let them in.

Most of Anon/BURN! is in K27/37/38. That's backline. Members of Anon were meant to send long range support to the fronts down by the newly acquired OWNED members. After several members who joined Anon jumped ship, the frontlines changed drastically and long range support could not be received in time.

I personally hold nothing against ESLL. ESLL is Liii's basher, and was not trusted any longer by Anon's or CRASH!'s leadership to be in the tribe. It's only fair for ESLL to leave much like the others did.

On top of this, were you fighting a 3 front war at the time Sam? All of CRASH's defenses were being put towards our massive frontline. We delegated support requests from Anon members to be supplied by other Anon members. If anything, Liii should have been supporting them more as that account was the primary CRASH member in the area. To my knowledge Liii did very little frontline stacking for both CRASH! and Anon, which is a fault of Liii's who ended up swapping sides anyways. No surprises there.

Id like to know how you got us an NAP with Rhythm. :p We DO NOT HAVE ONE, no matter how much we wanted it or would benefit from it, we dont. As for TBS, I feel that is much more of a mutual alliance than a Momma and Daughter tribe deal. They are effective together. ill say that.

-Sam

This was what Phillip had thought. CRASH! leadership never implied you guys had a NAP with Rhythm, although at one point it was suspected. As for TBS, nothing to say on them. We don't share any sort of front with them, and that's that.

-Quack

DeletedUser117635

On top of this, were you fighting a 3 front war at the time Sam? All of CRASH's defenses were being put towards our massive frontline. We delegated support requests from Anon members to be supplied by other Anon members. If anything, Liii should have been supporting them more as that account was the primary CRASH member in the area. To my knowledge Liii did very little frontline stacking for both CRASH! and Anon, which is a fault of Liii's who ended up swapping sides anyways. No surprises there.

-Quack
Ummm, maybe you forgot that we are also on 3 fronts. :p

babbeanton

I personally hold nothing against ESLL. ESLL is Liii's basher, and was not trusted any longer by Anon's or CRASH!'s leadership to be in the tribe. It's only fair for ESLL to leave much like the others did.

-Quack

I'll go ahead and answer this one :icon_wink:

First of all this be way to much drama, everyone should just chill and dont speak about things they have no idea about.

Secondly Liii acc was no longer trusted by Crash! after not agreeing that me and ESLL basicly should take TNub out ourselves (we wanted a better planned OP).
And the rest of the planned OP-s was cancelled so basicly just alot of planning more planning and then even more planning but nothing ever happened.
After that some people removed command sharing and friend status cause i was not to be trusted (not going to stay in a tribe im not trusted in). Same for ESLL why stay if not trusted .
Also most of the OP-s i did in Crash! (before people moved to TNub) was with the people that moved to TNub so moving just made better sense (even more so after being treated like a spy)

At the end it was basicly continue playing in the tribe your not happy with (Crash) or with people that you like playing this game with (TNub).
Not an easy choice for me but with all the drama and decisions from some people in Crash! the choice got easier at the end.

On the frontline stacking thing i think i was the one that did the most frontline stacking in Crash! ofc not that much after TNub declared war but you really think i should leave my villages empty when being on the front + inside their cluster (well now its our cluster) :icon_confused:
Still kept my support in Crash! villages to be a good guy even if my own defence at the time was not great.
As for Anon defence me and ESLL was the only players from Crash! that sent any support so dont really understand that + as i said i was on the TNub frontline just as Anon so needed some defence in my own villages.

Anyways my move feels like the right move especially after reading this shit so who cares but me doing very little frontline stacking are just lies.

Gl and merry christmas hope you guys get things working again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118851

I'd like to share my views on the whole situation that went on with Crash. I will start off after Joseph from the Locke account left.

First off Joseph was quite a anomaly in TW. This guy ran the top tribe at the time, ran the top account at the time and quite frankly had the respect of most of his tribemates, ennemies and other tribes alike. Even though some might not have liked him they still respected him either as a ennemy or a player. Once Joseph left the Locke account and TW altogheter this is when Crash started falling imo.

Perhaps no one really could fill his shoes or the wrong people took power but in all honesty no one really tried too. Many things happened during his absence and it took a long time before other tribes noticed Crash's ineptitudes or simply they waited until the opportuned time to strike. Different tribes took different approaches some planned OP's on Crash fronts, others seeked inactive players to take out easilly and some simply recruited crash members that were on their fronts.

Without going into too much details, during this whole time it seemed to take forever to get anything going within Crash in order to form any sort of plan to come out of this mess. Some of leadership seemed to shrug off any concerns or simply said they were working on diplomacy with other tribes to get Crash back into position. But the picture was getting clearer to see from the inside as to what was going on. The tribes attacking them mainly Loading and Rhythm were not going to stop, why would they when they were currently steam rolling though Crash? Therefore any sayings that leadership was mentioning of NAP/Merge were simply not going to happen and were most likely simply a means to stall Crash. Also, many of the players within the tribe were simply looking out for themselves instead of the tribe as a whole. Many of them knew that Crash would most likely not be there in the end and started working on their growth instead of the tribes.

This is where a small group of players within the tribe decided that they no longer felt that the tribe was salvageable, worth fighting for and for most part just didnt feel any bond to most of the other players within the tribe anyway. So they formed their own tribe with those members that they had fought with and grew close too. This tribe is now called North. Now due to the fact they had still formed some bonds with some Crash members and some of them fought together they decided to remain allies and continue on fighting for most part the same ennemies. But instead of being on the same team they are now on different teams and different terms.

I simply wanted to share some of my views and I clearly have not gone into too much details either because I simply feel this is not the place to put every thing out for everyone to see as some have been doing.

DeletedUser118442

Ok,,,this is beautiful :)
but I love how we finally have things on the same page,,yes we were not trusted by Crash anymore and that was the main reason we have left,,,,not because we planned it before,,not because we were at the front with no one sending even 1 DV as support,,
now about what Quack said about me,,,(btw he is one of the very few nice guys in Crash),,the Anon members in the north hardly know how to send support :p
and me liii and the crash leadership knew about the trust issues Crash had about us,,,but ofc they didn't try to solve that,,,just removing us from the command sharing and friends list (was not nice),,,
and tell me,,,who was supporting the Anon members in K68,,,yes,,only me and Liii,,we saved lots of vills,,,but Tnub had the upper hand,,,throwing tons of nukes,,,my bonfire was about to be wiped out with 2500 cats with a 38% morale !!!!
all you guys had to say,,,"hang in there" and "support is being organized" and "we have an Op against Tnub in the area soon"
all were BS,,,and with the massive lost in lands Crash had at that time,,we felt like we were left to slow Tnub in the south so they can work at the loading front (another lost battle there),,
I think it's safe to say that the new leadership is still affected by the old one,,,we were the new ~FV~ but our members were still active and had a chance to survive with a small amount of extra support,,

BTW wish the North tribe luck in the brave move they made :)

Quack

Reaction score
Ok,,,this is beautiful :)

not because we planned it before,,not because we were at the front with no one sending even 1 DV as support,,

now about what Quack said about me,,,(btw he is one of the very few nice guys in Crash),,the Anon members in the north hardly know how to send support :p

You were a Baron of Anon, if the members of the north hardly knew how to send support, then that's a fault of your own. You should've directed more with Warden if support wasn't actually being sent. I have no sympathy for those who want to sit on them thumbs all day when nothing is getting done and then complain about it when they were in a position to change it.

I don't think you read my above statement. You should be careful what you say on the forums, because it makes you look daft.

"Most of Anon/BURN! is in K27/37/38. That's backline. Members of Anon were meant to send long range support to the fronts down by the newly acquired OWNED members. After several members who joined Anon jumped ship, the frontlines changed drastically and long range support could not be received in time."

but I love how we finally have things on the same page,,yes we were not trusted by Crash anymore and that was the main reason we have left,,,,

and me liii and the crash leadership knew about the trust issues Crash had about us,,,but ofc they didn't try to solve that,,,just removing us from the command sharing and friends list (was not nice),,,
and tell me,,,who was supporting the Anon members in K68,,,yes,,only me and Liii,,we saved lots of vills,,,but Tnub had the upper hand,,,throwing tons of nukes,,,my bonfire was about to be wiped out with 2500 cats with a 38% morale !!!!
all you guys had to say,,,"hang in there" and "support is being organized" and "we have an Op against Tnub in the area soon"
all were BS,,,and with the massive lost in lands Crash had at that time,,we felt like we were left to slow Tnub in the south so they can work at the loading front (another lost battle there),,
I think it's safe to say that the new leadership is still affected by the old one,,,we were the new ~FV~ but our members were still active and had a chance to survive with a small amount of extra support,,

This is an almost complete lie. Nobody distrusted Liii or you ESLL. In fact, the only reason anyone would distrust you was because of your somewhat anti-CRASH! statements you were making on the forums, which were your fault and you admitted that. On top of this, commands were only unshared after Liii left.

I don't know if you understand what you're saying but you're contradicting yourself everywhere. You say we were losing lots of land? Yeah we were. We were also throwing a LOT of support at those fronts. How do you expect CRASH to be supporting Anon when Anon was supposed to support itself while we deal with our own massively larger support issues?

We said "hang in there" and "support is being organized" because we were working with YOUR leadership ESLL to get support organized. You were the only southern leader of Anon and I didn't hear any real solutions out of your mouth.

I'm sorry that your front was getting wrecked by Tnub, but there's no reason you gave to be bashing CRASH the way you have been. You're entire argument is a bunch of shit.

There's nobody from the old leadership that is still here, it's all new people and the only way we're "affected by the old one" is by people holding prejudice against us for it. There's no way for me to solve this, but anyone who does hold that against us is being ridiculous.

DeletedUser118442

hahahaha alot of things to answer,,,,lol
first of all,,,you say support wasn't send cuz some Anon jumped ships,,,well you can check the times when the ex-OWNED joined,,then left or nobled,,,yeah,,,there was more than enough time to send support,,
plus Anon should've supported them self!!,,,well yeah we were doing that (I was) but then ofc we were outnumbered heavily,,,,
Are you seriously going to deny that some Crash unshared commands way before Liii left,,,,or that I was demoted for unknown reason,,or that warden and another Crash member didn't answer my mails at that time???
when I was reassigned as a baron I did whatever I could to save my tribe mates,,,I still have aloot of reports to prove it,,,,and still have some mails/reports to prove that I was untrusted,,So NO it is not a lie,,maybe you are not informed or just denying it,,
and just like to point out that it wasn't my job to teach the new Anon members to do stuff,,,as I have no time to teach my Co lol,,,or did you forget about the handlers system we were using???you were supposed to teach us not us teaching us hahaha
BTW I still hold respect for some Crash members including you,,,,and I'm not bashing Crash for anything,,you guys were free to do whatever you wanted and it isn't my thing,,,,but I can't shut up when my name is mentioned in a way I didn't like,,plus you guys are still a nice group that can survive this 3 front war,,,it might even be easier to support your fronts now,,and I wish you the very best :)
(I might stop posting in here if you guys are still mad about the other thread :p )