CRASH Vs. Womble

DeletedUser

This one can go off topic due to being in general and is not as likely to get in trouble.

DeletedUser

well im sure im in my right mind to say glad we served you our service rep :)

Repinski

TCO, all the support coming home or located on the PIRANA and Shock front in the villages that Womble walked through is kinda funny. Looks like they were more worried about both of those tribes then the obvious war in the making to the north. Not sure if CRASH leadership were too arrogant to see it or too dumb and didn't see it.

File Not Found

Yeah, I'd put that down as a leadership issue.

If your leadership is respected by the tribe, then the tribe will follow orders.

DeletedUser91054

when the not following of orders leads to you/your friends losing villages....dunno.....seems like a dumb way to "stick it to the man"

File Not Found

You also need to consider the whole leadership being responsible for who is and is not in the tribe. If a player doesn't want to follow orders, why are they in the tribe. Either you've got players with no faith in their leaders, or, you've been recruiting lazy / inactive players, which again is a leadership issue.

I'll give you that players are also to blame, but in a tribe, everything boils down to how the leadership handles things. If your leadership is good, then you'll have players who are more active, and who follow orders. If you have poor leaders, you end up with a tribe full of inactives and spies.

EVERYTHING is a leadership issue.

DeletedUser

It was more unorganised than anything. He sent a circ but did not list villages or assign players to support who etc. To just tell a tribe to stack a 4 k front and leave it at that is a little pointless. He suggest we might attack and people or him did nothing.

We spent almost a week sorting out our D. I didn't reveal the exact plans till that was sorted. And our lack of losses show that. Only veiling and the odd re cap is all we have lost.

DeletedUser99035

It's interesting to see a member of Womble making jokes about ~FoR~ recruiting refugees given the fact that they've been sucking up their own recently and apparently are also grooming a few future members in ElfW by letting them try to take me out in K5.

winner is either Buzz or womble :)

whoever recruit the bests is the future.

CRASH isn't here to stay for long anyway.

DeletedUser

It's interesting to see a member of Womble making jokes about ~FoR~ recruiting refugees given the fact that they've been sucking up their own recently

who have womble recruited from FOR, infact Clemcy wanted to come, we nobled him instead, at one point it was 3 womble players vs all of FOR, and the day we declared 8 people left. So please go and preach your crap else where, not on a thread that has nothing to do with you :icon_biggrin:

and yep, grooming a side we are nobling
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: ElfW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 417
Side 2: 107
Difference: 310

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,867,044
Side 2: 595,304
Difference: 3,271,740

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,839
Difference: 65,839

chart

[/spoil]

does us all a favour and jog on :icon_wink:

seth89

It's interesting to see a member of Womble making jokes about ~FoR~ recruiting refugees given the fact that they've been sucking up their own recently and apparently are also grooming a few future members in ElfW by letting them try to take me out in K5.

Now, I am no idiot here. But since when have BUZZ member's been Refugees. Or were you just trying to find something so Walshaw can moan about. :icon_rolleyes:
It's not like he is recruiting Crash member's now is it. Ouhwai.... Only 1. :icon_wink:

Take from Start of April on player's join Womble. Too lazy to look into it more details.
P.S, I found a Colour I like. Yay's for me. :)

DeletedUser99035

Wow. Your conquers consist of blackhummy nobling an inactive whose account has since been deleted.

I wish I would have saved it. Some time in January wouter started attacking us and we started clearing his villes. Him and Kanukanutz were begging us to stop attacking, and our council agreed to a NAP against my advice and that of a few others. I sat clemcy's account for a few days when they were attacking him; had I been sitting it before his troops were cleared, there's no way these guys would have had such an easy time. Their attack style is more amateurish than ctmo's.

who have womble recruited from FOR, infact Clemcy wanted to come, we nobled him instead, at one point it was 3 womble players vs all of FOR, and the day we declared 8 people left. So please go and preach your crap else where, not on a thread that has nothing to do with you :icon_biggrin:

and yep, grooming a side we are nobling
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: ElfW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 417
Side 2: 107
Difference: 310

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,867,044
Side 2: 595,304
Difference: 3,271,740

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65,839
Difference: 65,839

chart

[/spoil]

does us all a favour and jog on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser99035

I was talking about UAN.

Now, I am no idiot here. But since when have BUZZ member's been Refugees. Or were you just trying to find something so Walshaw can moan about. :icon_rolleyes:
It's not like he is recruiting Crash member's now is it. Ouhwai.... Only 1. :icon_wink:

Take from Start of April on player's join Womble. Too lazy to look into it more details.
P.S, I found a Colour I like. Yay's for me. :)

DeletedUser

Well I guess you have no clue what a refugee is. If you invite a player from a tribe you are fighting then the players is not a refugee, he is spoils of war. Refugees are players recruited (with out permission of the attacking tribe) to a neutral tribe or an ally to the tribe that the player is recruited from.

DeletedUser

Wow. Your conquers consist of blackhummy nobling an inactive whose account has since been deleted.

I wish I would have saved it. Some time in January wouter started attacking us and we started clearing his villes. Him and Kanukanutz were begging us to stop attacking, and our council agreed to a NAP against my advice and that of a few others. I sat clemcy's account for a few days when they were attacking him; had I been sitting it before his troops were cleared, there's no way these guys would have had such an easy time. Their attack style is more amateurish than ctmo's.

Yet those players took villages for fun, you may say it was amatuerish. I can send nukes and support quite tight, but when fighting noobs or when I busy I cant be bothered. One of those players your flaming is sniping and re capping crash for fun, guess he has no skills :icon_rolleyes:

Womble have a NAP with you :icon_eek: