Create Your Dream Tribe

DeletedUser

i want rankeed in my tribe, i have no idea who he is but still i wnat him :)

is that better

DeletedUser

Personally I would fight alongside 19 members of SOMD again (apart from the recent traitors of course)

I am undecided whether I would choose to be tribemates with Lakewind or fight him, as I would love to learn from him as a player and i think both would be great opportunities to do so.

DeletedUser

Personally I would fight alongside 19 members of SOMD again (apart from the recent traitors of course)

I am undecided whether I would choose to be tribemates with Lakewind or fight him, as I would love to learn from him as a player and i think both would be great opportunities to do so.

When I quit, you can intern me, doesn't take that much skills:icon_wink:

DeletedUser78112

If that's a crack at his conquers. Check them when he reached rank 1 over 70% enemy conquers.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If what's a crack at his conquers? If you are referring to me, my post is sincere and is what it says, I believe I would learn a lot form him as both a tribemate and in a head to head. If you don't believe me, ask Matt yourself. He is honest, as am I.

DeletedUser

You saying I got here internalling? Who are you? Nobody? Thought so.

~Matt

Guess I should have looked further than the first 3 pages of interns:icon_wink:
but tell me, do you send 5 nibble trains or just a lot of bad luck over nobling?

Subwind

Guess I should have looked further than the first 3 pages of interns:icon_wink:
but tell me, do you send 5 nibble trains or just a lot of bad luck over nobling?

Always send 5 nobles per train. Better to make sure you get the village than fall 1 loyalty short.

Also, our nobling stats at the time of reaching #1.

Villages - 748

Barbarian - 18 (2.41%)

Internal - 179 (23.93%)

Enemy - 551 (73.66%)

I would imagine that is probably one of the highest enemy noble ratios on world 50.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Hey, internals are not bad to take... they have to be taken... cant let them go barb...

73% of villages... thats nice.

DeletedUser

73% is pretty awesome, I think commandos is the highest though.

Commando's record:
612 villages

11 Barbs - 1.79%

601 Enemies - 98.20%

Subwind

73% is pretty awesome, I think commandos is the highest though.

Commando's record:
612 villages

11 Barbs - 1.79%

601 Enemies - 98.20%

That's pretty epic. We wanted no internals, but it was eat or watch enemies eat....

~Matt

DeletedUser

Always send 5 nobles per train. Better to make sure you get the village than fall 1 loyalty short.

~Matt

5 nibbles for long distance, yes. but than still the 4th nibble with enough troops to kill the nibble in the last tab. but that would be my humble opinion.

DeletedUser

..... If you think i am that person then your really mistaken.....

DeletedUser

i wonder whats my stats over the % matt told me but i forgot :(:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

That's pretty epic. We wanted no internals, but it was eat or watch enemies eat....

~Matt

We have had it pretty easy not having to taking internals, never been very close to whatever tribe we were in so there was never anyone in our area to internal:) If someone next to you quits those vills are far better off under your control rather than someone else nobling them.