shaggy80
cov3rt
diamond.Blade
Going Commando

this was quite hard, so only got as far as ten x

And me iz not in there? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser57711

9. Nutter01 - Legend

i am the first Nutter01 and the only real Nutter01 i lost my internet due to moving house but got cut of a month early. i had a new co we only had like 2 days playing before this happend and he was on a trial at the time to see how it went. He now runs the account in my time i lost 3 villages 2 being timed recaps. now look at the lost count please do not say you are me or take any credit for my work be it good or bad new nutter. as it makes me look even more of a noob then i am lol.

ps and thanks for legend post :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i am the first Nutter01 and the only real Nutter01 i lost my internet due to moving house but got cut of a month early. i had a new co we only had like 2 days playing before this happend and he was on a trial at the time to see how it went. He now runs the account in my time i lost 3 villages 2 being timed recaps. now look at the lost count please do not say you are me or take any credit for my work be it good or bad new nutter. as it makes me look even more of a noob then i am lol.

ps and thanks for legend post :lol:

meh nutter wouldn't be here or on this list if i wouldn't have taken it outta delete mode :icon_wink:

Macready08

meh nutter wouldn't be here or on this list if i wouldn't have taken it outta delete mode :icon_wink:

Lets call it a team effort? :) Who ever was arguing/fighting END back in the day is who I was referring to

DeletedUser

Lets call it a team effort? :) Who ever was arguing/fighting END back in the day is who I was referring to

He had the account in delete at the time :icon_rolleyes: i had to stop that. and put up with the incomings.

DeletedUser57711

He had the account in delete at the time :icon_rolleyes: i had to stop that. and put up with the incomings.

yeah i did put it on to delete as i never trusted you to keep it going the way i was while i could not get on to play. which is proven to be a fact little growth loads of lost villages on the stats. so i logged in at a mates set to delete but like a fool never changed password :icon_sad: :icon_evil: when i came back i would of taken it back of you but the stats look bad now and don't want that against my name losing villages to all them noobs in what was END :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yeah i did put it on to delete as i never trusted you to keep it going the way i was while i could not get on to play. which is proven to be a fact little growth loads of lost villages on the stats. so i logged in at a mates set to delete but like a fool never changed password :icon_sad: :icon_evil: when i came back i would of taken it back of you but the stats look bad now and don't want that against my name losing villages to all them noobs in what was END :icon_eek:

Wanna coplay me warmad? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser57711

Wanna coplay me warmad? :icon_razz:

will have a think about it got so many offers for accounts and co playing in all my old worlds and even in new ones it is crazy and i do have a 25 million account to start playing today lol

DeletedUser

will have a think about it got so many offers for accounts and co playing in all my old worlds and even in new ones it is crazy and i do have a 25 million account to start playing today lol

Lol nice, good luck then, if you change your mind a nubish 115k acount barb nobler is waiting :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

me
and lakewind x 19
:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser97141

1- Me

2- Grimly Fiendish - original owner. He was an excellent player timed everything amazingly. Most people would send mass fakes he would time them and still send loads. If i dont speak to him again id like to wish him a great life.

3- Macready008- great player great person.

4- tracey- great leader

5- Drunken housewife- Ultimate diplomat.

6- Internet troll- Greatest spammer ever!

7- Shex kawan- Frist person i cod on W50 excellent player sadly you had tp quit :(

8- Lakewind

9- shakari

10- Lapto1- oops i am forgetful these days

Theres alot of people id love to be in a tribe with. But throughout my time in W50 these are the main people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1- Me

2- Grimly Fiendish - original owner. He was an excellent player timed everything amazingly. Most people would send mass fakes he would time them and still send loads. If i dont speak to him again id like to wish him a great life.

3- Macready008- great player great person.

4- tracey- great leader

5- Drunken housewife- Ultimate diplomat.

6- Internet troll- Greatest spammer ever!

7- Shex kawan- Frist person i cod on W50 excellent player sadly you had tp quit :(

8- Lakewind

9- shakari

Theres alot of people id love to be in a tribe with. But throughout my time in W50 these are the main people.

not me james?

DeletedUser

It's simple! I just pick top 20 from SOMD and there's my list. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: