Crete Lords Empire

Warrior Sanatoba

I'm an active player that just joined the Crete Lords Empire and I have to say I'm very glad I did. I really like this tribe and I pledge to do my all to help the tribe succeed. My village, Sanatoban Alep, is in K81, mikeistheruler's sector and if any tribes members or allies in this sector need assistance, I will do what I can to help.

Success and Prosperity to the Crete Lords Empire!

Donseluke

Alive once Again!!!

Here we are back on the recruiting boards and more powerful than ever! Here we are lookign to recruit members once again. I have here some pretty good offers as of late. New jobs are still being suggested on occasions ans we are looking for warcaptains. Our diplomacy is open yet again and we are looking for diplomats aswell!

We are looking for those special people who are very articulate with words so that we can eventually talk the larger allies into merging with us, making both tribes inevitably stronger in every way!

It would be nice if your village is somewhere near the k11 area, if not then thats alright, we will find ways to work around it.

Our expansion along the area has started tremendously growing as of late. So join while we are still on the path of growth!

We are looking to make some new allies with some pretty powerful individuals in tribes halfway accross the continent. We will meet them halfway and either recruit, merge, or NAP, anyone in our path or completely dust them.

We have experienced some losses as of late due to a few misunderstandings. So If you join, i would really love it if you can comprehend basic english to avoid another Immadude1992 incident. (Thanks to those of you who had aided me in that... Many many many many many, thanks.)

We are also looking for those who can start another branch of this current tribe hopefully expanding faster than we have been in the past. I would love to hear about it.

If interested, just message me, muiemare2008, dillsworth, skyfir3, darktekkaman, or killerpro418 in game. We would love to negotiate this with you.

Your consideration has been much appreciated.

It is going to be a lovely day...

Much thanks.

Donseluke

Now we have begun.

Now we begin to establish faster communication between the ranking officers, and hopefully with the participation of other members, them aswell. We will keep all of our members posted on plans on a need to know basis. Using the Java chat application provided humbly by tribal wars.

In using this, (after months of trying to talk many members in using it...) we have a faster, more reliable more effecient means of communication. So we don't have to play mail tag...

We still wish to expand, so come and be apart of our vision.

Sinopa

Almost that entire first page sounded like an infomercial. Where is your tribe centralized, and why were you not looking for active members from the beginning?

Donseluke

Well well.

We are centralized in K11...

But we are dotted in other areas in tight clusters. And indeed we were looking for members from the beginning. Then an incident had taken place that we were nont excactly prepared for. So i postponed the recruiting referral, and decided to let my loyal members build up, including myself aswell. Just to prepare for a similar incident if it would ever occur.

Some say that i can be pretty articulate, however, unlike infomercials...

I don't exaggerate. I will admit that we are not perfect because we are still human. I do not limit my members to who they are, because in the end they make the tribe stronger and actually bring culture to my boys.

And if you ask me, personally i feel your question is quite redundant, considering we started around the same time thunnde did in their recruiting. Which was roughly almost three months ago.

The beginning of this recruiting referral actually is the same date that this tribe was founded... Maybe a day or two later. We had to get settled in and a steady foothold in this world to make sure we weren't snuffed out like other tribes.

There is a chain of command that has been started and even a hierarchy table that i personally set up which was indeed added onto by a few of the tribe mates. Thanks guys...

Nobody in my tribe breaks the chain of command, and who so ever steps on my toes and breaks the chain, has made their own bed. Like TheDevine, who is no longer on this world because he attacked an ally and the ally took his village.

It was an unprovoked attack which started and ended with TheDevine. Attackign allies is a stain on our honor, and who ever stains their honor, (There are many chances of redemption, however....) will be on their own. <---- This will be the primary punishment handed down by ranking officers of the day...

We had to have a lot more updating to our tribe aswell. And we are always in the process of trying to make it better.

So thats why we had a momentary pause from recruiting.

Any more questions?

Sinopa

I didn't mean offense. I was just wondering. I'm right next door in k10 (Since I decided to stop lurking and actually become a pat of this world about 5 days ago.) Your tribe does sound like it will go far if not snuffed out before it gets too big. I just can't help but wonder if it's too good to be true. If you're willing to take members in the future, and are interested in taking me in, feel free to IGM me. Though I am lacking in points, I am growing steadily and strongly, not to mention I have a pretty good head on my shoulders.

Donseluke

Hierarchy

I am not really sure if anyone though of this, either. But we have a HierArchy that i had personally made in my tribal forum that can show the tribemebers thier place on the totem poll and how high up they are in the food chain.

Unfortunately, i cannot make this public because i do not want people knowing who my ranking officers are. (And for you tribal wars know-it-alls... My ranking officers range from 116 points how ever high they can get...)

To avoid espionage in the near and distant future i cannot place it here. However, what i can leak is that it is userfriendly, and you can look up your rank, and the see who is above, or below you.

Much thanks for the concideration.

Donseluke

No worries.

Oh no, i didn't take offense at all, i just found it almost irrelevant. But either way. I enjoy your enthusiasm, and i will be messaging you in game to let you decide if our tribe is too good to be true. You will find out first hand.

I indeed, have both family and allies in that sector, we will amke you right at home.

Oh and by the way, we need a player like you who isn't afriad to ask questions... So i have a proposition for you that you may very well like. Considering i find you to be very intelligent. We need War Captains... I would like you to be one.

Last edited:

Sinopa

Well. I'll check it out. You do make it seem intriguing.

Last edited:

Donseluke

Plenty Of Gung Ho!

Plenty of action in this tribe as of late!!! Unbelieveable... Here we have a few good men debating on tribalwars stratagies and post war planning!

Now i suppose we are at the part of the game that we joined for!

Ladies and gentlemen... Enjoy the slaughter!

Here we are delaing with a few tribes and have become familied, now we have gained some ethical politcal status among the neighboring tribes as a symbol of our continued successful growth.

Enjoy the game!

Donseluke

Strength in few

Strength in this tribe grows more and more thanks to the recent addition sinopa and my seasoned veteran Skyfir3. We continue our recruiting referral in hopes of gaining many more members like these two. Warrior sanatoba deffinately also among these two as my elite members along with killerpro418 whenever he is through with whatever he is dealing with in his life.

And here it is. New alliances and a few more wars later..

The Gilian Jihad is still in effect striking fear in few others that have survived the first onslaught in the sector of k11. Men are standing by.

"Join us now, or bow down to us later..."
Widow Maker 9Dragons Heavenly Demon clan Sub Leader

Last edited: