Crossed over from Evony

DeletedUser

Any one come here after the big server failure at Evony 131, Their bul board is full of unhappy folks. Hope they get it restored, I lost everything, cities, soldiers resources, I just wasn't willing to start over. I wonder how many others found this place.

DeletedUser

Probably not many. Unlike Evony, TW doesn't use cleavage in its advertising (they'll all be off complaining to each other on IMVU instead) :lol:

DeletedUser86258

Rofl, I came here after Evony as well.. but mainly because i got bored of it. And i must admit, the cleavage of Evony makes it look more interesting than it is!

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's like those travian facebook ads. "better than runescape with improved graphics".

yeah right.

DeletedUser

I used to play runescape but got quickly board of it as it really was slow and had nothing to do but walk around every now and then and talk to others... other then that is was really dumb.

DeletedUser86258

...and the graphics are shit?

I used to use the computers in the library pretty often and there were always shitloads of agressive 15 year olds (no offence if you are 15 :p), shouting at the computer whilst they were playing Runescape..

that really put me off :p

DeletedUser

lol... I could see it happen... no I'm not 15 don't worry about that.

DeletedUser86258

lol... I could see it happen... no I'm not 15 don't worry about that.

Horrible teenagers these days... *pretends to be 'oh so' old*

Nah, but it's really scary to see them have a go at the computer like that german kid from youtube.

DeletedUser

I geuss I haven't seen that german kid video yet... I'm still a teenager, I just don't get all worked up about stuff like that because I'm 17 about to 18 in October.

DeletedUser86258

I geuss I haven't seen that german kid video yet... I'm still a teenager, I just don't get all worked up about stuff like that because I'm 17 about to 18 in October.

Ah well, grats in advantage :icon_wink:! But it's worth watching it... Makes you realize just how scary some people are, lol. And the kids @ the library were about doing the same.. Only I'm not sure if it's real or fake, because some people say it's all set up.

DeletedUser

I don't believe that... I think it was real the way your saing it.

DeletedUser

No not yet... honestly I already forgot... I don't watch youtube very often.

DeletedUser

Evony sucks if i sayy so myself they make medals so hard to get so you will buy coins to get medal boxes so they can get loads of money

So basically the number 1 alliance are always rich kn*bs xD

DeletedUser86258

Evony sucks if i sayy so myself they make medals so hard to get so you will buy coins to get medal boxes so they can get loads of money

So basically the number 1 alliance are always rich kn*bs xD

You're absolutely right, it's very unfair. But SUCH a waste of money if you ask me.

Im a flirt77

I played it. Enjoyed the cleavage. Did not enjoy the lackluster game. Tw is way better...

DeletedUser

I've played evony. Didn't make it a week. Loved the ADs, hated the game play.

On the runescape matter, i actually used to love the game. It was alot of fun to me :S but now I can't stand it cause of spoiled prats...

DeletedUser86258

On the runescape matter, i actually used to love the game. It was alot of fun to me :S but now I can't stand it cause of spoiled prats...

And they are probably 12 year olds, shouting at the pc's in their libraries :icon_biggrin: