Crows Eye View~World 50 Blog

DeletedUser

I do have one thing to say...

you said
I will also be following the war with LOL, FS and ~TOL~ against -SOL-
- there are actually 5 tribes involved in that war against -SOL- (I know as i'm in one of those tribes)

As you listed, there are...

L0L (League of Legends)
FS (Fire Soldiers)
~TOL~ - (The Overlords)

But there is also....

TNT (Xplosion)
NE (Nordic Empire)

Other than this inaccuracy, I must congratulate you on an excellent blog :D

DeletedUser

you said - there are actually 5 tribes involved in that war against -SOL- (I know as i'm in one of those tribes)

L0L (League of Legends)
FS (Fire Soldiers)
~TOL~ - (The Overlords)

But there is also....

TNT (Xplosion)
NE (Nordic Empire)

Yes your right, I will state a correction on my next installment and thank you.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I came over a little bit.... arsey there, and I didn't mean to be... i'm just tired is all!! :)

I look forward to reading your next blog too! :D

Subwind

I am back from my break. A very good read. Very sad news about Ricky. I have known him since I started playing TW on W25.

Jen, if I can help in any way, let me know.

~Matt

DeletedUser

you said - there are actually 5 tribes involved in that war against -SOL- (I know as i'm in one of those tribes)

L0L (League of Legends)
FS (Fire Soldiers)
~TOL~ - (The Overlords)

But there is also....

TNT (Xplosion)
NE (Nordic Empire)

Actually, NE are merging into Omega@ and Omega%, and in addition to the fact that they are no-where near to -SOL-, I think that they can be excluded for the war.

Also, TNT, although a very good tribe, are quite far away from their enemy, although I grant there are a few TNT members near to -SOL-.

DeletedUser

Great job jen! Av been waiting a while for a new blogger!

DeletedUser

You crazy? No blue foods?

Anyone remember the monster munch that turned blue in your month?
emoticon-0125-mmm.gif

DeletedUser

You crazy? No blue foods?

Anyone remember the monster munch that turned blue in your month?
emoticon-0125-mmm.gif

yuck, they plan to turn your mouth blue? still freaks me out....icky

almost done with my latest blog, hopefully be up with in 48 hours, I hope you all will take the time to read it and give me feed back!

Soberknight

yuck, they plan to turn your mouth blue? still freaks me out....icky

almost done with my latest blog, hopefully be up with in 48 hours, I hope you all will take the time to read it and give me feed back!

nice! we can all read in the weekend. This one is for you: :)

DeletedUser

Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it.

DeletedUser

You're a good interviewer. I work for a radio station and you're better than me at it :icon_eek:

I added the new blog to the first post so if the thread goes to the next page the blog will still be easy to find.

DeletedUser

You're a good interviewer. I work for a radio station and you're better than me at it :icon_eek:

I added the new blog to the first post so if the thread goes to the next page the blog will still be easy to find.

thanks wolfie, on both accounts!

DeletedUser

Was a good read, only critique I could say is maybe spoil the interviews? Makes the page a little less long,. but still really good read.

DeletedUser98015

Just to say ANIMAL XD (jen) should be on this as one of the best w50 female players...

DeletedUser

Just to say ANIMAL XD (jen) should be on this as one of the best w50 female players...

I tried to stick to those who were either in or close to the top 40, tried to interview clarisae but I received no response, plus everything ive been told is that Jen isnt currently playing AnimalXD but maybe I was misinformed on that.