CTRL vs DNY poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now we all know that this cant ever happen, but CTRL in its prime vs DNY now i guess

who would win

CTRL - 1

DNY - 0

my vote for CTRL obviously, DNY never challenged, would crack under the pressure
CTRL battle tested, war on at least 5 fronts simultaneously

Hands down CTRL

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would vote for CTRL for the win.

But when did Ctrl war on 5 fronts in their prime?

DeletedUser

DNY. The only tribe to fight every tribe in the world, beat every tribe in the world, and the only tribe to DOMINATE the world.

CTRL were a great tribe but to decide they win the world when they didn't even own half of it is a massive statement. Sure, you guys fought a lot of people, but DNY I don't believe ever had a week they werent at war.

DeletedUser

It's no use to have a poll about a W10 tribe and a W12 tribe on the W10 forums since it'll just be biased or end in useless arguments :icon_razz:

DeletedUser85000

Now we all know that this cant ever happen, but CTRL in its prime vs DNY now i guess

Why DNY now, rather than DNY at their prime? They are but a shadow now and have been for a long long time.

Or why not CTRL now vs DNY now.... o wait....

DeletedUser

DNY are the best now and were the best when they were in their prime. Hands down.

DeletedUser

DNY are the best now and were the best when they were in their prime. Hands down.

Best at mass merging with their enemies....

Try actually fighting for once rather than just recruiting the big players to your tribal hugging family.

DeletedUser

I would have to say CTRL, i did fight against them even though they where 20 ks away..

so CTRL

DeletedUser

Stupid topic.

CTRL was the best in W10.
DNY was/still is the best in .NET

Pepper871

hmmm... I hate CTRL but, they were by far the strongest tribe in their prime, but that they did not win the world, they split when the losses against the rest of the combined world started to climb and they had no allies, but in fairness they were in their prime unbeatable

DNY did win their world with domination of all continents.

So I would have to rule it a draw

DeletedUser

what happened to ctrl? lol. i like looking at this world, and have been gone for ages. ive only just come back, so im curious, wtf happened?

DeletedUser

the opposition did nothing, most got bored and quit rather than eat barbs (like dny) then after we quit the opposition kinda woke up, kinda like when someone hides from the burglars then pears out sees the ghosts clear then runs out like there going to kick some ass knowing that the danger has gone

jmitchel86

CTRL hands down, always felt sorry for the people on the receiving ends of their attacks.

DeletedUser

I really think this is the most pointless thread ever made. I also believe great8o8 is just trying to draw needless attention to something that really doesn't need attention brought to it.

This thread will create absolutely nothing but arguments.

I vote it should be closed.

DeletedUser67005

Agreed, pointless. Though I find it weird how everyone is saying "CTRL hands down." The people who say this obviously have nothing to do with DNY and are jelous of how good they really are. Probably don't know what they're capable of, or know of their achievements. I have no doubt in my mind that CTRL were amazing, but DNY is still here, no?

Yes I know, I'm just feeding the argument... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You all say DNY is better just cause there here and you say that DNY is the best tribe ever on .net, but yet when CTRL disbanded A bunch of DNY players came to W10 forums to talk about it, but yet hardly anyone here has ever heard of DNY, but as soon AS SOON as CTRL disbands DNY is all in W10 forums, if you dont want an argument then why post here, Great just wants to argue and by you guys posting it gives it to him

THIS THREAD NEEDS CLOSED

DeletedUser67005

Look, I don't want an argument. CTRL were best in W10, DNY were best in W12. Both were amazing, theres no argument there. CTRL disbanded for reasons you'd have to ask them, I'm no W10 expert. But DNY are still there, dominated W12. Both were equal in skill, IMO. DNY are the current best because CTRL is gone. What got me is that everyone jumped and said they were better than the other... Prove it...

DeletedUser

Here how about this

DNY is best in W12

CTRL best in W10

i know you just said it, but stop at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.