CTV Discussion

DeletedUser

Expect The Unexpected

i hope you all expect me there, one of the worlds worst startup players :) maybe not but i shall be the first to noble

DeletedUser

does anyone know how big these special villages will be or wat will be their growth limit? also if they can stacked by other players before they're nobled for the 1st time?

gargareth

Will tribes CTV points be viewable on the ranking system?
Assuming tribes aren't locked, if a tribe disbands then are all the CTV points lost?
If someone who owns won of the special villages leaves or is kicked from a tribe, would the tribe retain the points that they got from the player owning the village or is it saved at player level?

Oh, and if there are lots of scouts in every one of the special villages then I certainly won't play as being able to clear one would become a question of blind luck.

DeletedUser98060

hi all

i am an exp player and when the hp world opens up i am going to build a brilliant alliance if you want to join it can you plz mail me on this cos the tribe limite is 15 and i only want 14 exp players. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser98060

Assuming tribes aren't locked, if a tribe disbands then are all the CTV points lost?
If someone who owns won of the special villages leaves or is kicked from a tribe, would the tribe retain the points that they got from the player owning the village or is it saved at player level?

Oh, and if there are lots of scouts in every one of the special villages then I certainly won't play as being able to clear one would become a question of blind luck.

well morthy said that the special villa's will be stacked with defence troops so i dont think scout's would be in them villa's

DeletedUser98060

does anyone know how big these special villages will be or wat will be their growth limit? also if they can stacked by other players before they're nobled for the 1st time?

no players can stack them. they will be stacked up to the rim with a load of defence troops. so i dont think no player can stack them

DeletedUser

well morthy said that the special villa's will be stacked with defence troops so i dont think scout's would be in them villa's

no players can stack them. they will be stacked up to the rim with a load of defence troops. so i dont think no player can stack them

Why are you answering peoples questions with your own pure guesses..?

A humble player

Tsk tsk Gargy, I'll need a coplayer after I noble, interested?
Skiap meh :)

DeletedUser

Has the world a player limit?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Idea need more worlds open with Goals/missions/objectives like this

DeletedUser

CTV is a nice scenario, but the settings suck.
speed, non-morale & tribe limit are ok.
but wth pala, archers, huge babas, coins, simple techs & ms enabled?!

A humble player

CTV is a nice scenario, but the settings suck.
speed, non-morale & tribe limit are ok.
but wth pala, archers, huge babas, coins, simple techs & ms enabled?!

coins>packets
pally without weapons is fine
2500 is not huge
ms have never been disabled on .net

not to mention that morale is worse than any of them.

DeletedUser

Militia: Enabled for players with no more than 2 villages

lol, 5 villas from the start.