Cuddles looking for a CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Found CO.

Mod plz delete?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe that troll isn't a verb, and what's more, I thought I'd say hi to my old friend Cuddle.

If you have something against saying hi to and helping find coplayers for your friends, it's probably why all your previous tribes gradually faded away into obscurity.

Troll is a verb, just like run. Well done for becoming this worlds troll.

DeletedUser18543

I believe that troll isn't a verb, and what's more, I thought I'd say hi to my old friend Cuddle.

If you have something against saying hi to and helping find coplayers for your friends, it's probably why all your previous tribes gradually faded away into obscurity.

lol saying something about someones grammar is just another way to say you are looking for anything to win this argument with

and I dont believe...I know you didnt say hi or try to help him find a coplayer for him.

your exact words "You're GMT-5. Nice 33 tribe changes though." all you did was correct that he said he was in GMT-4 and say something about his numerous tribe changes for no reason

and where did this last statement come from? lol you obviously know nothing of my history. I advise you to just leave this alone now because you are starting to look more and more like a dumbass each post:icon_wink:

deadsocks

Troll is a verb, just like run. Well done for becoming this worlds troll.
*sigh* Honestly. Here you are, plain as day, clearly contradicting yourself.
You say that troll's a verb, and then you go on to use it... as a noun. Very clever. Give yourself a slap on the back.

C'mon people, I'm sure one of you would like to co-play the man, ne, the legend, which is Dr.Cuddle, and not just spam his thread with petty comments.

DeletedUser18543

aatroll.jpg

DeletedUser

Found CO'player.

Oops. Me and Super is CO'playing 'Super Cuddles'.

DeletedUser18543

*sigh* Honestly. Here you are, plain as day, clearly contradicting yourself.
You say that troll's a verb, and then you go on to use it... as a noun. Very clever. Give yourself a slap on the back.

C'mon people, I'm sure one of you would like to co-play the man, ne, the legend, which is Dr.Cuddle, and not just spam his thread with petty comments.

nice way to move around what I said. I like that. lose an argument to one person move on to another and act like that other person doesnt exist xD

"Troll is a noun and a verb - actually the Encarta Dictionary (the one that
comes up first if one searches for dictionary in Explorer - odd how that
happens):

troll 1 [trl ] verb (past trolled, past participle trolled, present
participle troll·ing, 3rd person present singular trolls)"

now if you are done trolling...

Id say that you are a hypocrit but you are trolling not spamming :(

Status
Not open for further replies.