Cure declares war on Ascend?

DeletedUser

I have seriously deleted the only reason I logged in yesterday was to get my premium to put it on my other account. I had fun guys It was great while it last. I hope all of you decide one day to actually get a real life and go outside and see how pretty it is. I truly feel sorry for the ones like sep that has never had a gf due to this game. I am sorry but I put my real life first and foremost before any game. I will play 57 for now, the reason I am deleting I start back to school july 5th and have a hard year ahead of me. I will have no time inbetween doing clinicals and studying. I do wish you guys the best of luck 1ns4n3 you are one hell of a tribe amish and merrick you guys done great. Maybe one day I will see you guys on a different world but if you ever just want to speak my skype is bigsexy075. I know alot of you think I am a prick and bunch of other things. But honestly I am not I just like to piss people off but Good luck to everyone I'm out of here.
Brad

Currently in Med school as well. i have a BS in Biochemistry so then again you are wrong about people who play this not being successful. Have a good life and best of luck in Med school cause i personally know its tough as hell.

DeletedUser98455

I have seriously deleted the only reason I logged in yesterday was to get my premium to put it on my other account. I had fun guys It was great while it last. I hope all of you decide one day to actually get a real life and go outside and see how pretty it is. I truly feel sorry for the ones like sep that has never had a gf due to this game. I am sorry but I put my real life first and foremost before any game. I will play 57 for now, the reason I am deleting I start back to school july 5th and have a hard year ahead of me. I will have no time inbetween doing clinicals and studying. I do wish you guys the best of luck 1ns4n3 you are one hell of a tribe amish and merrick you guys done great. Maybe one day I will see you guys on a different world but if you ever just want to speak my skype is bigsexy075. I know alot of you think I am a prick and bunch of other things. But honestly I am not I just like to piss people off but Good luck to everyone I'm out of here.
Brad

Good bye brad we will miss you... oh wait...

bigbrad075 today at 00:20
I am back beach (edited for language)

Tribe name: EAT ME OUT
Tag: EAT ME
Number of members: 1

:lol: mmm cookies. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha. We all knew that Spankthis wouldn't delete the account he has on this world!!

DeletedUser

I'm surprised to see that the world isn't over yet... whats the war stats nowadays?

DeletedUser

I'm surprised to see that the world isn't over yet... whats the war stats nowadays?

There's still a long ways to go, but basically it was way too late for a gangbang - 1ns4n3 has done a great job of neutralizing these threats since the very beginning.

It's mostly been "organized chaos" as I like to call it, front line attacking with not many massive ops - which 1ns4n3 has come out on top by a large margin against: cure, ascend, arisen, and their former tribe names (a lot of changes).

That seems to be changing now, as tribes are now starting to gel (each tribe that is left - including 1ns4n3 - has undergone a lot of changes), chemistry isn't quite there in some tribes - for really large ops at this state of the game. But you're starting to see large ops now, next few weeks should be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator: