D.anger quitting

DeletedUser

Like title says. He made a thread himself, but it needed to be deleted. He has chosen rl and blah blah blah. Felt y'all should be able to comment on it if you wanted to.

DeletedUser

o noez :icon_cry:
a deleted thread
:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

goodbye and good luck bud.. always enjoyed the pf sparring and sad to see you gone, who will i stalk now :(

DeletedUser

Congrats on a splendid job to the ones who forced you into this decision. I don't blame you for leaving. When the gamesituation change that much and you need to be around 24/7 to save your behind it's not fun anymore.

Good luck in future.

DeletedUser

Congrats on a splendid job to the ones who forced you into this decision. I don't blame you for leaving. When the gamesituation change that much and you need to be around 24/7 to save your behind it's not fun anymore.

Good luck in future.

He lives :icon_eek: Message me old friend

DeletedUser

hey buddy thanks for having a one last round of battle with me to spark interest in the game for me again. Send me a private message if you ever need anything game related or not.

Best of luck

DeletedUser58974

Good bye buddy, played with you under 2 of your incarnations, you'll be missed.

Also would like to know why his last words were removed by Casus - irrespective of whether his reasons have been given before by others, his explanation should have have been given more respect than just 'blah blah blah,. If he infringed on the rules then fine. Otherwise this removal doesn't seem to come under the mods rules.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Think the spoilers included in his bye bye message were to strong for the mods,pity as they were funny

DeletedUser

Ok, first of all, I didn't delete the dang thread. There's mods other than me who have say in this forum. Don't go giving me your crap when you don't know what happened. Second, anytime a mod (me or someone else) does something, we have a reason for it. I don't go just deleting arbitrary posts. And third, I went out of my way to make this thread to so D.anger would still have a quit thread, so don't give me any crap about it. I didn't have to do this, I did it b/c I felt it was the right thing to do.

DeletedUser58974

Ok, first of all, I didn't delete the dang thread. There's mods other than me who have say in this forum. Don't go giving me your crap when you don't know what happened. Second, anytime a mod (me or someone else) does something, we have a reason for it. I don't go just deleting arbitrary posts. And third, I went out of my way to make this thread to so D.anger would still have a quit thread, so don't give me any crap about it. I didn't have to do this, I did it b/c I felt it was the right thing to do.

I was polite in my comments Casus, and when it was explained what had happened I said fair enough. I was not giving you any cr*p, just asking a question. Please calm down.

jaffe25

DAMN IT....

That means my hate filled post is gone off to forum hell............

Well here is the cliff notes recap:

Ancient R.I.P. and i would happily leave a cleveland steamer on your TW gravestone.

Brutus987

Noooooo. I didnt get to keep my promise :( Maybe he was a bit scared =/