~d.d~

DeletedUser104736

What's the story with ~D.D~? Why did they disband?

Story refused to give ~D.D~ a page in their book of wild adventures, so the duke of ~D.D~ ran to his parents however they told him to grow up, he ran away from home never to be seen again. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

They disbanded because their top members were leaving for other tribes and the tribes in the area were also nobling a lot of them fairly quickly and easily. From what I heard, there were a bunch of internal issues with the Duke etc. I don't know that though so feel free to set me straight if that is incorrect. There were also wars that were coming up that they wouldn't have been able to withstand.

Basically, they had too much food and the players that weren't food had enough and left. Leading to it disbanding.

DeletedUser57316

My mass mail to them made them disband, they disbanded a couple hours after I sent it :cool:

This old news anyways, Gone for a bit now.

DeletedUser

My mass mail to them made them disband, they disbanded a couple hours after I sent it :cool:

This old news anyways, Gone for a bit now.

Meh not exactly true but if it makes you happy believe it :icon_biggrin:

I knew for about a week plus before that a bunch of players would be leaving.

DeletedUser

I had heard that rumor as well. I was entertained by one of their dukes trying to teach my co (who has been around since W1) how to play.

DeletedUser57316

I had known for a while, since I knew one of the members in the tribe.

I will still of course take credit.

DeletedUser

They disbanded because the top players became disillusioned with their leader when every avenue of growth was blocked by pointless alliances. DD became a hug tribe which is why we all started leaving.