=D-N= Evaluation - Special Huggle Edition(Warning Graphics Heavy)

DeletedUser

Just a hitlist of their most hated players. :icon_sad:

Glad I'm on it.

DeletedUser

Hay pal, what do you do for a living? Do you have a girlfriend? What type of place do you live in?

I doubt it very much so that you have a life. Don't accuse others of having no life, when you don't have one as well. TW is a very time consuming game, and judging by your massive play history, I really don't think you have a life.

Oh and btw, nice edit ;)

Oh Please What do you mean Massive Player History? One world other than this W9.. Why Do you want to Know these things? Yawn... Lawyer,Yes,My Own House.... I have a life unlike you Do.. Since your Obviously Trying to grab more of spotlight even though everyone Turned the Light off... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You must be a really bad lawyer, arguing like this. I'm in pre-law myself....and my friend...the arguments your putting up are extremely....dimwitted?

And I would hardly call making a PnP grabbing a spotlight. Would you describe all PnPer's like that? :icon_rolleyes:

Yawn... Lawyer,Yes,My Own House....
Doubt it, doubt it, doubt it. I could just as simply say: "Pimp, 10 of them, My own island." By the sounds of it, you either aren't a lawyer or just suck at it. What type of lawyer are you? Do you work in a firm? What firm? :lol:

Trying to grab more of spotlight even though everyone Turned the Light off
"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire

And I'd hate to be a grammar nazi...but please learn English. *sigh*...as expected of the usual tri-state people.

god of gods2 said:
Oh Please What do you mean Massive Player History? One world other than this W9

Even if you joined W10,11,12,13,25 along the way, you would still have the same player history. w9 has been going on a while now, therefore you have been playing for that duration.

History is measured in time, not worlds you have played.

DeletedUser

lets see how Death Negotiators do. they have some good members in their tribe but the leaership is not very great.

Zeygonn

Wow I was mistaken... a week of fame. Congratulations! You reciece the nobel prize in the catagory of 'scientifically mentally disabled'. You should be proud of yourself! :icon_eek: This PnP has not damaged the tribe as you say. Infact it's giving our members momentum. :icon_cool: Next PnP I hope will be even better! Doubt you'll make a better PnP than IHNN but maybe just maybe you can do even better! :icon_wink: Try harder... Maybe you can join our tribe again and steal our 'off topic' forum's threads again. But this time only show the first and only page... All this could'nt happen as you don't meet the tribes recruitment requirements. Maybe if you had a DECENT experience in-game instead of devoting your life too making PnP's. You say you have a life... But with the study of 'pre-law' which is a VERY time consuming course, along with your addiction too making PnP's while playing your 'elite' account in TW shows you have no time too have a life. I'm sorry too break this too ya. Get a girlfriend before posting you attempt too post your next PnP that way we can see if you have the time too actually type it. :icon_biggrin: I'll look foward too it!

By the way, i've had no attacks on me either... I'm quite disapointed in you. None of the council members have been attacked! This disapoints me. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Zeygonn said:
You say you have a life... But with the study of 'pre-law' which is a VERY time consuming course

And...how would you know so? It is hardly time consuming. Sure it's a LONG course, what with law school included, but it's not that time consuming.

Zeygonn said:
playing your 'elite' account in TW shows you have no time too have a life

You just contradicted yourself by adding those quotes. Your are implying that I am not "elite", therefore do not spend much time.

Zeygonn said:
By the way, i've had no attacks on me either... I'm quite disapointed in you.

Your all the way hiding in K43. Do expect us to go cross-continental for you losers? You have none of our members in your 50x50 for that matter.

Zeygonn said:
along with your addiction too making PnP's

I've made 2 threads. I hardly count that as an addiction. I hate it when schoolboys exaggerate...

PnP that way we can see if you have the time too actually type it.

It really doesn't take too long...ask any other PnP'er, like IHNN. I spent 30 minutes tops on this thread. It's really not that hard to link a few pictures and caption them. Especially when there's nothing to explain/interpret. No analyzing required. The "noobiness" is all out there, understandable prefectly without explanation.

And please. Learn how to spell and use grammar. How old are you?

The-G-Man

How's your predictions on =D-N= ?.... Lol... We're ranked 5 in this world? When we'll fail?

DeletedUser

Alright..guys...I don't want to argue anymore since my weekend is about to end and I'll have no time for tw.

So...how about we all just KEEP OUT of this thread and let it sink to page 10 or something. Don't bump it. Deal? Lets keep our little arguments with in game mails.

DeletedUser

Alright..guys...I don't want to argue anymore since my weekend is about to end and I'll have no time for tw.

So...how about we all just KEEP OUT of this thread and let it sink to page 10 or something. Don't bump it. Deal? Lets keep our little arguments with in game mails.

sure thing risingav (peace)

DeletedUser

Wooooooooooooooooow!!!! We're famous already!!!!!!!!

:D

Cool!!!!!!!!!

We have fans *___________*

Hahahahahaa

Btw, nice stats about DN leaders and where they play!!! Altough I also play in W30 and used to play in W26 (or was it 25...uhmmm)...

Anyway...don't make the mistake of confusing (as my dear friend OTD already stated) DN of W37 with DN of W9!

The W37 DN is new and the 500 members' limit is giving us a lot of problems to deal with...as expected :)

Yes, we have noobs in our tribe, as pretty much everybody :p

Hell, we also do have some very experienced guys. Being duke in W9 with OTD, I can tell some of our mates from W9 got in this world with us (actually I was brought here by force :| )...and we're all pretty experienced :)

So experienced that you'd better fear our spears also...

My merchants are quite deadly as well!!!! Beware!

:p

Have fun guys...nice off topic discussion :p

DeletedUser

There are some people among the council here who are among the leaders of world 9's =D-N=. But I can tell you right now that there is a huge difference between starting a tribe, and leading one that has already come into prominence. Even starting a tribe on this world will be different than the experiences of starting a tribe on world 9, because of the difference in this game's popularity has changed the beginning dynamics. None of the leaders in this world have the experience from world 9 of starting a tribe, so in this sense, they are beginners just like most everyone else. Every tribe will have it's difficulties in the beginning; every tribe will have some noobs.

The biggest issue that they will need to overcome is how to deal with the issue of the loyalty of individuals. In a developed world, players will stay in their tribe out of loyalty to it based on the amount of friendships they have developed with their tribe mates. In a world that is just starting like this, there isn't that to hold the players there. I'm not even sure how it can be done in this world, and for that reason I would not at all be surprised to see every single one of the top 40 tribes right now to fail. When I started my tribe on world 9, I got lucky. I started in a place where there were several wonderful players to work with who made a commitment when they joined and didn't just run away when things weren't going how they liked it. But many of the new worlds seem to be filled with quite a few petty jerks.

The one thing that is common throughout all of the worlds, and throughout all of their developments is that a tribe is not made either good or bad simply by their leadership. Yes the leadership plays an important role in the tribe. But the biggest factor in a successful tribe is the ability of a tribes regular members to work together, be patient when it is necessary, and to realize their own shortcomings instead of placing all their woes on their leaders.

DeletedUser

hahah you all have problem if most the =D-N= player are in that tribe. cause they are no joke. long live lobsang!!!!

DeletedUser

Sorry for the late response, but i'm 16.. and didn't think my grammar nor spelling was that repulsive...:icon_sad:

Just report someone who flames you for incorrect spelling or grammar. It is against the rules, and it is making me angry how many people do it because they can find no other faults in a player.

DeletedUser

similar experience with TBHD:

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:29
hi. I wants joins big tribe wit lot pointz. can u invite meh?

Dodong Praning on 18.04. at 14:29
Lethal Touch does not want an invitation!

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:30
Oh yes!

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:31
I changed it :)

Lethal Touch on 18.04. at 14:34
I don't plan playing this world seriously. I just log in from time to time to build up my mines and warehouse :)

Dodong Praning on 18.04. at 14:54
already sent it, just keep on building troops too