D.V Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

D.V is looking for players at this time - Recruiting is now open.
If you have more than 200 points and are an active player with a good plan then D.V is the place for you.

We are experts of propoganda as we even have ourselves convinced that OTB started WW3.

We were formerly the #2 tribe on World 3.

Write BigMannie for more details.

Applications will be on a first come first serve basis.

headhunter@

interesting... you must have some insider news... noticed you don't even have an active w3 account... :icon_wink:

btw, did you know the news 'cz you slept with biggie?

DeletedUser

Oh I have a very active account, but then you probabaly dont know me well enough yet. Ask around.

Slept with Mannie, Naah, wouldnt want to make you jealous - but you sure made my wife laugh.

headhunter@

Oh I have a very active account, but then you probabaly dont know me well enough yet. Ask around.

Slept with Mannie, Naah, wouldnt want to make you jealous - but you sure made my wife laugh.

yeah.. i m such a stud... i bring pleasure to ladies... what's ur wife's name again?

DeletedUser

If you have more than 200 points and are an active player with a good plan then D.V is the place for you.

We are experts of propoganda as we even have ourselves convinced that OTB started WW3.

Im pretty sure if you did have an active account D.V would noble you......there is a very stupid thread. Mods, delete this, D.V doesnt recruit noobs.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure if you did have an active account D.V would noble you......there is a very stupid thread. Mods, delete this, D.V doesnt recruit noobs.

Let me restate the obvious - D.V must recruit Noobs - as their TWPLUS stats speak for themselves.

BUT being that you are a sox fan and we just clinched the division title, I will let you off the hook :)

DeletedUser

Let me restate the obvious - D.V must recruit Noobs - as their TWPLUS stats speak for themselves.

BUT being that you are a sox fan and we just clinched the division title, I will let you off the hook :)

True, they are losing members, as they are all just moving to ROA or other CA tribes, but D.V has put up a good fight, and i applaud them. Also, yah, even though there arnt baseball teams in europe, *were all about the :cata: :cata: :cata: here* They were just the first thing i saw my first time to the U.S

DeletedUser

grr stupid boston red sox:icon_evil: tis a shame may Detroit Tigers never made it in o and Khite she could also like the white sox:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ahh ok means i hate u a little more:icon_razz: Khite was reffering to the Boston Red sox I guess

DeletedUser

Wrong forum for politics and propoganda ;)

We know you don't like D.V, and heck if i was you and lost villages to them like you did i probably wouldn't them either.

DeletedUser

lol considering his account is at war with D.V id hope they are trying that anyway. I dont think he is too concerned though...

spleen mage

And just think, we used our noobs to take down PTT aswell. How embarrassing.

- Though I don't know what account you're currently sitting

DeletedUser

And just think, we used our noobs to take down PTT aswell. How embarrassing.

- Though I don't know what account you're currently sitting

Im sure what you meant to say spleen is that you were at war with D.V for ages and not making any ground. then FF joined the war and you decided its far easier to invite then rim.

DeletedUser

We know you don't like D.V, and heck if i was you and lost villages to them like you did i probably wouldn't them either.

Actually Cyrano I lost a Grand Total of ZERO villages to DV, nor to any warring tribe. But again the views of the CA are alot like the American Media - Distorted.

The truth is that I had to leave the game due to real life wars. But I am back now, I have a new account, with a new name. Are you even playing on W3.....

Status
Not open for further replies.