D3ADLY Blog

DeletedUser

It Never Felt So Good To Be Back

D3ADLY Blog
World 60 Never Been So Popular Even Non World 60 Players :) Thanks for all the thanks posts it really helps. I'm proud that you all like the blog and maybe I might try to become an Official Tribal Wars Blogger one day.

For now I will keep you all entertained :icon_cool:

newpic.jpg

Friday, September 28th, 2012
Today I managed to get a interview with a few members from our current ranked #1 Tribe.

With the War for the World gearing up and Calm and Spam are both preparing there plans I got a chance to ask some opinions from Spam Members.

[2:47:47 AM] D3ADLY Blog: So what is going on in W60
[4:47:06 AM] W60 ben: sorry man had a lecture
[4:47:13 AM] W60 ben: got your request just as i was loggig off
[4:47:21 AM] D3ADLY Blog: no problem
[4:47:40 AM] W60 ben: so do you play w60 at all? or are you an outsider? :)
[4:48:05 AM] D3ADLY Blog: im the blogger i used to play in -RLS- and then quit about 8 months back
[4:48:35 AM] W60 ben: oh cool
[4:48:58 AM] W60 ben: well basically there were 3 bigass tribes, SPAM, Calm and Valour
[4:48:59 AM] D3ADLY Blog: so im a bit rusty in the W60 things so hope i can learn some
[4:49:10 AM] D3ADLY Blog: yeah i know the stats part of it
[4:49:36 AM] W60 ben: Calm decided that SPAM had done enough to warrant mass fakes/nukes being launched on them unannounced
[4:49:46 AM] W60 ben: its still being called a "skirmish"
[4:49:58 AM] D3ADLY Blog: how is the relation between calm and spam?
[4:50:08 AM] W60 ben: then recently valour broke up and now its pretty much a power struggle in the west for those players
[4:50:34 AM] W60 ben: tbh i personally get on with practically everyone, obviously calm + spam try to flame each other in the forums all the time
[4:51:04 AM] D3ADLY Blog: What allies to spam and calm have if you dont mind saying
[4:51:11 AM] D3ADLY Blog: do*
[4:51:34 AM] W60 ben: Calm are allies/family with NADs
[4:51:58 AM] W60 ben: I also believe that they have close ties to FED.UP and TCRT who plan to join in attacking spam
[4:52:20 AM] W60 ben: spam are friendly with =C= since they used to be my bashers
[4:52:25 AM] W60 ben: and now we work with them more than above them
[4:52:54 AM] D3ADLY Blog: Do you think that Ex-Valour members are going to join spam and if so what does that mean for Calm?
[4:53:19 AM] W60 ben: i know we've heard from some
[4:53:27 AM] W60 ben: either way tbh this doubles the size of both of our fronts
[4:53:57 AM] W60 ben: its just really a matter of who gets the largest lump of valour
[4:54:04 AM] W60 ben: that area will become a mess either way though
[4:54:11 AM] W60 ben: if spam get people, and calm also do
[4:54:23 AM] W60 ben: it will be very messy over there - they are all in amongst each other
[4:55:07 AM] D3ADLY Blog: yes it would be a big mess surely. See any diplomatic plans or think its just going to get bloody
[4:55:33 AM] W60 ben: some diplomatic crap always goes down on this world mate
[4:55:43 AM] W60 ben: there is so much cloakanddagger here its insane
[4:56:01 AM] W60 ben: i'm more of a hack and slash guy myself, maybe with a few explosions thrown in
[4:56:20 AM] D3ADLY Blog: 1v1 do you think Calm could take down spam?
[4:56:22 AM] W60 ben: but even in the middle of this "war" with Calm people are trying to diplomatically gain the upper hand
[4:56:30 AM] W60 ben: completely impartially, no
[4:56:50 AM] W60 ben: they are powerful in the west for sure

I managed to have a very short talk with the leader of Spam.
There wasn't much said.

IF you all want a laugh though I did get this very interesting story though:

[8:27:43 AM] D3ADLY Blog: My main question may suprise you. Its not about calm or Fed up. I would like to know how your orginal stategy of holding secrets has turned out. Is it working as planned and if you could would you change things that happen in the past would you?
[8:28:49 AM] W60 Dylan Atkin Leader Spam: Working fine. No changes to our original plan have been made. SPAM want to win the world symbolically before doing so literally.
[8:30:29 AM] D3ADLY Blog: Now the question that everyone wants to know the answer to. Do not say anything that may hurt your tribe because I want the ending to this world to be amazing no matter who wins. The relationship between spam and calm has been pretty interesting as of lately. Is there a diplomatic connection there or are both sides looking over the boarder waiting?
[8:31:56 AM] W60 Dylan Atkin Leader Spam: I believe that question has been adequately answered in the public forums. SPAM and Calm. are allies and plan to win the world together.
[8:33:11 AM] D3ADLY Blog: So with Spam and Calm together the world is over. Any Future plans for Spam in the future? Do you think you might premade into another world?
[8:34:25 AM] W60 Dylan Atkin Leader Spam: I think it is a fitting ending to world 60. As far as I am aware, there is no plans for a SPAM premade. I will be quitting TW after this world.
[8:36:37 AM] D3ADLY Blog: Well you all did an amazing job and if you do premade into another world if you choose to not leave TW after this world I hope im a blogger on that world because you guys did do some amazing attack plans. Congrats on the win if it does end with an allied victory.
[8:38:14 AM] W60 Dylan Atkin Leader Spam: yes, well thankyou.

Now we all know that this will not end in a diplomatic victory but it is always fun to read.
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fully Story Posted Now Will update in a day or two as things happen. Let me know what you all think and your thoughts on these events.

DeletedUser

Great Blog, did a little blogging in world 52 myself. However I'd of thought Spam, H D and all these other tribes in this war are located within the North-East of the world and not the North-West. That's how I view the map. But it's only a minor error. I'm new to this world from World 43 so I don't really get the whole secret thing as of yet so that was interesting to read.

I'd like to hear about some of the other wars in the world, the majority of worlds I've been on have had external declarations or arguments whereas this world either has little wars or tribes just like to declare in-game. If one of your next blogs/newsletters could include some information about other wars that'd be great. Looking forward to the next read.

DeletedUser

Post the date, then spoiler the blog. Then when you update it, post the date then spoiler the blog. Makes it more neat and organized. Fairly decent. Some interviews from random players/leaders/whoever would be cool.

DeletedUser

I figured I would do something for the forums so that people could come to one place for all the news :)

Glad you guys like it for my first one.

DeletedUser

I approve of this thread. Easy to read, and informative, for someone on the outside, looking in (as in I don't really follow in game politics).
The idea to date the blog, and spoiler it, is a good one, if you plan to keep adding to this moving forward, I'd be happy to sticky it for you.

DeletedUser

The honest answer is no. Spam is without a doubt a elite tribe but they simply can not hold the world hostage with only one secret.

No, we plan to hold the world hostage with two, a pair of secrets that will be on our backline surrounded by a 30*30 area of nobled out barbs. We will keep doing what we do best, but just will ignore the rest of the secrets until other tribes manage to get 10/11 and then we will declare on them until they disband, repeat. We will never have more than two secrets, though I might choose to take another pair at a whim for security. Will keep doing this until we win the world by a standard domination.

As for the rest of the stuff, H D not worth all that text. Just a noob turtle tribe which is going to fall soon. This will be with or without Valour and whoever else. H D are in a bad situation not because they are fighting 4 tribes, but because no-one wants to recruit them. Only 1 of the 4 tribes fighting H D is actually focusing on H D and they also have other threats and fights. SPAM and BONN are both focusing on cleaning ex-RLS-, Valour is doing its own thing. When it changes and all 4 are focusing on H D, then H D will get beaten very badly and will probably fall apart quickly. They just aren't a good tribe and don't have the standard of members that a tribe like Valour does.

All sirpangolin can do is beg to the SLAP leader for them to attack SPAM and 7SF. Other than that, his tribe is screwed.

DeletedUser

Thread is very good. But a little biased though. I don't share the same opinion but hey! Maybe I am wrong!

DeletedUser

That would be nice if you sticky it. I do plan to keep updating and improving this post. I have some new Idea's for my next post.

DeletedUser

the nemesis123 you got my response to your comment on how your going to hold the world hostage. Thanks for your input it helps the tribalwars community and helps the forum be interesting.

DeletedUser

We will keep doing what we do best, but just will ignore the rest of the secrets until other tribes manage to get 10/11 and then we will declare on them until they disband, repeat. We will never have more than two secrets, though I might choose to take another pair at a whim for security. Will keep doing this until we win the world by a standard domination.

I MAYBE wrong, but from my understanding... when you hold a secret and they spawn another copy (which they will eventually) they spawn in a random players village of the tribe that owns them. So if said player is asleep and some other tribe manages to steal that new copy, then that whole plan is gunna fall fast :D

DeletedUser

I have a few comments on this. First I feel that Spam maybe a bit over confident in there tribe. Here are the reasons why.

First Spam has a lot of good members but so does a tribe like Valour.
Second Spam has no actual victory strategy to win a world like a secret world.

Firstly, what a load of biased bollocks. If you are going to do a blog, at least make it impartial.

I said our victory strategy is domination, which is a perfectly tangible strategy. If we take out the rest of the world, then the enemy has no villages to take secrets, therefore they lose. You can have 11 villages and still theoretically win the world with secrets. Similarly even a mediocre tribe can hold 11 secrets for 24 hours, just by putting them more than 24 hours from the enemy by noble. Dominating a world takes time and work, also thought it ironic and funny to do it this way.

If spam honestly feels that they can just hold the world hostage with a line of barb villages with massive stacks of defense that is honestly not going to happen. With there plan public other large tribes will take interest to Spam as a tribe and even gang up on them to stop them from making this plan work.

Again, this is inaccurate. People dont look to the long term. Also, everyone else has their plan to take the secrets or whatever so it wont actually affect anything. The gangbangs will still happen just because the worlds diplomacy is warped like that, but they haven't worked in the past, whats to say they will work in the future?

With so few members in Spam and thousands of incoming attacks Spam wont be able to tag them all and when the time comes they will break and give up. The chances of Spam being the tribe to hold off the entire world against them just sounds wrong and in truth it will not happen.

I can tag 1000 incoming attacks in 5 minutes (without some illegal script). You are basically trying to cut off a chance of a tribe winning the world just because "it sounds wrong". This is not analysis. Ya know what, every tribe in W60 atm hasnt got a chance of winning the world...it just sounds wrong because when you get attacked, you wont be able to tag them and the truth is that it just will not happen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . If this was true...we would have lost ages ago.

DeletedUser

I agree to most of that, however, I will note that, it's not BONN and H D attacking previous -RLS- members, it's us attacking them. :p

Haha! My noble history shows caps going back and forth with both BONN and H D.

DeletedUser91224

Also, I do not think Calm. or BOOZE are warring. I can tell you that ModWar and INT have an alliance going, And ModWar is fighting ADHD. But thats about all thats going on in the south east. Atleast all that you may be interested in.

[SPOIL]Hehe If any ModWar players are here they will love this ;)
Allies
INT

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
Calm.

Enemies
$VW$
-VW-
Reject
KMK
SNAFU
ADHD
HATE!!
All4-1
SubVir [/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Didn't like Nemesis statement over here prove them please or stop talking BS. Bonn cleaning ex -RLS-? Looks like BONN is getting a bitch slap over here. :lol:

DeletedUser

All I will say is that all is not what is seems and rarely is, and tribes perceived from the public eye are like an ice burg, you can only see 10% unless you talk and have your ear to the ground you do not truly know what is happening, if you spent time to make friends and talk, a world becomes a lot more interesting, it is very intriguing how tribes work, and the amount of strategy that goes into drawing up plans is extraordinary.

DeletedUser91224

All I will say is that all is not what is seems and rarely is, and tribes perceived from the public eye are like an ice burg, you can only see 10% unless you talk and have your ear to the ground you do not truly know what is happening, if you spent time to make friends and talk, a world becomes a lot more interesting, it is very intriguing how tribes work, and the amount of strategy that goes into drawing up plans is extraordinary.

He speaks the truth. I know tribes that make their own scripts on enemy tribes to launch the entire tribes nukes and nobles at a certain time. Its pretty interesting how into this game some people get.

DeletedUser

This is a response to the nemesis123:

Firstly if you dont like what I write dont read it. Also what I have stated is not one sided it is simply what I think and feel will happen. Just because its not a Lets go Spam post that dont mean its one sided.

I respect all tribes that are playing W60. All of them have a good group of people and all of them have the chance to take down Spam. To think that your tribe can not be beat is just not correct.

So if you want to cry about it then thats your own problem.