[d3th] declares war on XXXX

• Thread starter DeletedUser46195
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46195

I guess D3TH tried to take a large bite of something they just couldn't swallow :icon_wink:

Ya, quite hard when the ranked 1 tribe is supporting them, with their ranked 5 tribe is supporting them as well, but sexymunki ya know all eh?

DeletedUser65255

You failed with your signature quotes, I think the first line should be "Tribe in way, hug or jump over" :icon_wink:

So anyway is D3TH going to make a new war declaration soon? :)

DeletedUser

I guess D3TH tried to take a large bite of something they just couldn't swallow :icon_wink:

D3TH never intended to start a war with them. XXXX started it by attacking D3th-d members in k25, members that were assimilated into the tribe as a result of the merge with its ally, borg/DR. D3TH replied by making a small dent in a previously unoccupied k14 and tried to push slowly from the west.

then with nukes and crushers still flying from both sides, and support still flowing to the frontlines, leadership from both sides decided to call it quits.

i think that pretty much sums up what happened.

In my opinion this has been a good war although most of the main players from both sides are far away. some inactives/turtles have been weeded out and some have gained and lost territory.

I guess the leaders decided that it would be favorable for both sides to discontinue the war.

* edited, ty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65255

D3TH never intended to start a war with them. XXXX started it by attacking D3th-d members in k25, members that were assimilated into the tribe as a result of the merge with its ally, borg/DR. D3TH replied by making a small dent in a previously unoccupied k14 and tried to push slowly to the west.
*east
other than that, nice post :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well there is a NAP in place, though I don't expect all of XXXX to abide by it. XIII will try to sway them, but this probably means D3TH vs. XIII is imminent :) Well the record still stands that the D3TH family can't beat a Top 10 tribe :lol:

DeletedUser46195

Well there is a NAP in place, though I don't expect all of XXXX to abide by it. XIII will try to sway them, but this probably means D3TH vs. XIII is imminent :) Well the record still stands that the D3TH family can't beat a Top 10 tribe :lol:

It was 3 top ten tribes idiot.

DeletedUser66513

how many have been against active players? d3ath could not beat an egg

is it surprising? they were originally formed from players who ran away from Pandemonium and TOYBOY when [D3TH] began attacking those tribes in k30 lol

but there are plenty of members in the main [D3TH] tribe who know how to put a good attack together :p

i know lol i've had at defend against 8 of them at once on an acc i was sitting haha XD

survived, but barely :p

g7puppet in particular is excellent haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

D3ATH is actually made mainly up of those who came in the Aragon merge, where about 60-70 members joined the family.

@ywevis -> It was one Top 10 tribe until recently. Also, considering you claim yourself to be so 'great' and 'W22's best tribe' shouldn't your THREE family members be able to at least beat XXXX, even by ONE conquer :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[16.03.2009 17:18:57] NERON говорит: will see another shit therd from Lawder in forum tommorow
[16.03.2009 17:19:34] NERON говорит: "d3th failed in XXXX war they disband DD' and same crap
[16.03.2009 17:24:41] ywevis говорит: lol
[16.03.2009 17:25:49] NERON говорит: hate kids like Lewd , crap talking and no results in game
[16.03.2009 17:25:55] GothicSoulz говорит: Circs went out, Ywevis..... So everyone should know.
[16.03.2009 17:27:03] NERON говорит: his father bite him or his mother drinking or some guys in school taking him hard in backyard and he trying to serch self in forum

Lewder where is topic "d3th FAIIIILLL , OO RLYYY , ZOMG ZOMG" we cant w8 more

DeletedUser

[16.03.2009 17:18:57] NERON говорит: will see another shit therd from Lawder in forum tommorow
[16.03.2009 17:19:34] NERON говорит: "d3th failed in XXXX war they disband DD' and same crap
[16.03.2009 17:24:41] ywevis говорит: lol
[16.03.2009 17:25:49] NERON говорит: hate kids like Lewd , crap talking and no results in game
[16.03.2009 17:25:55] GothicSoulz говорит: Circs went out, Ywevis..... So everyone should know.
[16.03.2009 17:27:03] NERON говорит: his father bite him or his mother drinking or some guys in school taking him hard in backyard and he trying to serch self in forum

Lewder where is topic "d3th FAIIIILLL , OO RLYYY , ZOMG ZOMG" we cant w8 more

Its not topic-worthy. It is o rly factor post worthy, but unlike our friend Bullit Fail I don't make a topic any time something half-relevant comes up. Please just shut up. Btw that makes it damn obvious you can understand Russia, I'm taking a bet considering your poor English skills you live in eastern Russia, Vlavidstock.

Am I right? Did Lewdy pwn you? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Its not topic-worthy. It is o rly factor post worthy, but unlike our friend Bullit Fail I don't make a topic any time something half-relevant comes up. Please just shut up. Btw that makes it damn obvious you can understand Russia, I'm taking a bet considering your poor English skills you live in eastern Russia, Vlavidstock.

Am I right? Did Lewdy pwn you? :icon_razz:
Fail , not Vladivostok , Gorky closed military city , do u wan check my big fu... rocket ? give me coords of ur house :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Fail , not Vladivostok , Gorky closed military city , do u wan check my big fu... rocket ? give me coords of ur house :icon_eek:

QFI

Close enough :icon_rolleyes: Anyway the coords of my house are YOU|FAIL :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lewder you fail in every aspect of this game gtho you little rtd kid.

DeletedUser

Lewder you fail in every aspect of this game gtho you little rtd kid.

isn't that friendly.
I think you are the crying baby here. Take your own advice, if you apply those words to your own life they are great words of wisdom :)

DeletedUser

isn't that friendly.
I think you are the crying baby here. Take your own advice, if you apply those words to your own life they are great words of wisdom :)
I actually have a life unlike you who is sitting 24 hours in front of computer and runs crying to your mommy when you get owned.
Lewder you suck harder then whole moon and ewar family together.

DeletedUser

isn't that friendly.
Lewder u suck , rly , delete ur TW acc and play with barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.