[D3TH].F vs. XIII.F war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As far as i know dengar they are a part of D3TH fam, Except RBE ofcourse

Lol i think its you trying to look better on stats not them,

Why? Its because The ones XIII Was nobling was either left or dismissed by your tribe, even though they are still part of this war. Is it Because the rest of the D3TH family is being eaten alive? you guys should probably merge your whole family into one tribe and leave the rest as refugee i think thats what you want. That way you'll look better on stats :)

nah it is not like that.
see the stats i post one there up. if they take RBE from these stats they will be losing by all meaning.
and you said it if someone was eaten by us they kick him so our stats is much better then the one they wanna look into it

DeletedUser

fro what i can see weve taken k33 from d3th, regardless of stats, i think we are winning so far :p

*goes to self updating maps*
looking through the old maps at how much D3TH have lost control of there continents, from 3/23/09 D3TH have gone from 60% to 42% in k13. 82% to 69% in k23 and 51% to 16% in k 33.
they also no longer feature in k3 or 14 on the maps.

DeletedUser

Well, at least i posted one about D3TH families only and it shows that we are losing the war. Good job XIII and XXXX. I mean stats are stats, no use trying to twist and turn them.

DeletedUser

That's more like it

FW: "We went right back to war with xxxx a week or so after you left"
Not a fact. Check again your dates.
Before you were saying that I was ordered out. Now I left.....?:)

No, I meant ordered out mafia style. You know OAMed. I don't feel like doing research right now :p It might have been a month later.

FW: "Guess you missed the memo, too busy flaming [D3TH]"[/i][/b]
No. Too busy defending your attacks, that's why you failed to noble anything after 500 nukes.:)

Nice job too. I didn't even send an attack :)

FW: "Oh, and look at my ODA compared to points. I been killing troops, having a grand all time.[/i]"[/b]
I did. Very impressive after a year here!!! So let's see how you got it;

Short story of my life on w 22. I had a 1k point villa. Got rimmed by the smurfz, as did everyone. Pesky little buggers :icon_smile: Got placed in k 88. Had some attacking disputes with neighboring tribes and decided to move to k 21 with the bulk of my tribe. A month or 2 later I landed and built a cluster. Grew my villas. I like clusters and barbs were plentiful. I don't know how you got family members 15, but umm sure. I don't wanna go into the storis behind them. You don't get 8 million ODA from barbs. Just cause I didn't take the villa dont mean it didn't get taken by an ally :icon_twisted:. So say what you want to, I am still smaller in points, which means troops, then basically all my opponents. But keep watching, its not the end of the show.

"I believe you said you didn't take many villas if any when you were fighting them. Well me neither."
You can believe what ever you want, but I never said that. I was only involved in this war for 3 weeks, but since you like forever stats....:icon_cool:
Side 1:

I didn't check the stats, but I guess I will believe it. I stand corrected. I do like forever stats (when they are in our favor :icon_biggrin:)

Looks like I am the only one in the D3TH fam. ignorant enough to post on the forums right now. Any xiii fam got anything to say?

Moving this here was a mistake. What are you trying to achieve? The rest of your tribe supporting you in this? I suggest you contact BlueSky now and tell him this looks like a 3rd and last life.
I was discrediting your opinions posted in the other thread, not D3TH. I had no job here, but now you've invited me.

If you wanna make this a D3TH/mihajes thing again I'll oblige. You've been posting too much ignorant drivel about me, so I'll give you 12 hours to come with a public apology declaring your ignorance here. If not I'll start posting some interesting stuff so that you get educated. You'll find out that I don't flame,.... just like telling little imaginary stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71061

I do have to say congrats to the apocolips fam... good job on the turn around...
But yea it has only just started this war will go on way past the summer but will be good to see how it turns out.

Too a good war ;)

DeletedUser

I do have to say congrats to the apocolips fam... good job on the turn around...
But yea it has only just started this war will go on way past the summer but will be good to see how it turns out.

Too a good war ;)

Lets just hope it's a clean one, no disbandments or breaching of the rules. It'll last well into the winter and possibly beyond if the tribes stay intact. Good luck to both sides and all participants, may the best side win :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: D3TH-I D3ATH [D3TH]
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: XIII XIV XXXX -3- -4-
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 212
Side 2: 336
Difference: 124
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 23
Difference: 12
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,913,661
Side 2: 3,092,837
Difference: 1,179,176
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 104,046
Side 2: 188,633
Difference: 84,587
image.php

Sad, but we won't give up

DeletedUser

Moving this here was a mistake. What are you trying to achieve? The rest of your tribe supporting you in this? I suggest you contact BlueSky now and tell him this looks like a 3rd and last life.
I was discrediting your opinions posted in the other thread, not D3TH. I had no job here, but now you've invited me.

If you wanna make this a D3TH/mihajes thing again I'll oblige. You've been posting too much ignorant drivel about me, so I'll give you 12 hours to come with a public apology declaring your ignorance here. If not I'll start posting some interesting stuff so that you get educated. You'll find out that I don't flame,.... just like telling little imaginary stories.

Hmmm, you are pretty interesting. I move where I want.

Apologize? Put you hand out like you are telling someone to stop. Now put down your first and last fingers and read between the lines. Contact whoever you want and post whatever you want. If you think I repesent our families opinions you are basically wrong. I do, to a degree, but I represent my opinions. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ummm, thanks? Well your sig is pretty cool. I don't know who you are, so your opinions are dust in the wind. Happy Hunting mate.

You know me so let me say something so it matters... You, your play style and your opinions are retarded

DeletedUser

d3th family + the other half of the world they recruited = epic losers

DeletedUser

If you think I repesent our families opinions you are basically wrong. I do, to a degree, but I represent my opinions. :icon_rolleyes:

To what degree exactly?:)

Like 5-10% or more like 80-90%?

I don't see what I have to do with your war with XII. I think we may be off topic here shall we move to yet another thread?.. or would you like me to whisper in your ear? ..or even better shall I bite your ear?... it will only bleed a tiny bit.

DeletedUser

Do you reckon the thumb plays a part in it Fireborne?
I've tried it and I still can't read between the lines. Silly me.:icon_redface:

Anyway I moved your post again Free. It has no place here.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: D3TH-I D3ATH [D3TH]
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: XIII XIV XXXX -3- -4-
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 212
Side 2: 336
Difference: 124
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 23
Difference: 12
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,913,661
Side 2: 3,092,837
Difference: 1,179,176
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 104,046
Side 2: 188,633
Difference: 84,587
image.php

Sad, but we won't give up

to make the stats fair i think you need RBE

DeletedUser

I don't see what I have to do with your war with XII. I think we may be off topic here shall we move to yet another thread?.. or would you like me to whisper in your ear? ..or even better shall I bite your ear?... it will only bleed a tiny bit.

Outta 360*, I'd say, ya 5-10*. This thread is cool. Don't threaten me with a good time :icon_biggrin::icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Outta 360*, I'd say, ya 5-10*. This thread is cool. You can keep it here :icon_wink:, and don't threaten me with a good time, I bite back!! :icon_biggrin::icon_idea:

@ dude - nope dont think I talked to you. Sent fakes and maybe a few attacks. Pretty sure we never talked though. :icon_confused: I feel pretty famous. You guys are talking about me like you grew up with me.

LiriC

I feel pretty famous. You guys are talking about me like you grew up with me.

Neah.. your getting close to the Lewder.... they just want to flame you and see you dead.. that's about it realy.

Dont say famous.. pls.. that's not nice.

DeletedUser66513

Do you reckon the thumb plays a part in it Fireborne?
I've tried it and I still can't read between the lines. Silly me.:icon_redface:

Anyway I moved your post again Free. It has no place here.

tbh i can't put my last and first inger down without the thumb holding them in place

there is nothing but empty space between the lines

maybe he's trying to tell us [D3TH] is all hot air?

Status
Not open for further replies.