[D3th] Vs KG

• Thread starter DeletedUser46195
  • Start date

DeletedUser46195

On July 4, 1776 The Declaration of Independence, considered the single most foundational doctrine of the United States, next to the Constitution was signed!

66724220.jpg

In reality, it was a document that had they lost the Revolutionary War that ensued, its drafters and beneficiaries would have all been charged with treason and hung on a stake.

495px-Pisanello_010.jpg

But the revolutionaries could no longer endure the injustices committed against them by the deficient English Government.

kid-middle-finger.jpg

The English Government Committed three main injustices:

1. Did not allow the people to govern themselves
2. Stationed English soldiers during a time of peace
3. Cut off settlers' trade with other parts of the world

So given the reasoning for the American Colonies Revolt against the "Pain in the A**" English government that existed in 1776; Why would [D3TH] sit around while KG and their erratic empire committed the following:

1. KG/KGa is nobbling barbs in our area.
2. They took members of werise we told them explicitly we were going to noble.
3. KGa has been refugee whoring all the people we are nobbling.
4. KG has refugee whored players as well
5. They keep us from our family tribe -[FL]-, and it's bothersome.
6. It's KG do we really need any other reason?

I say we have not!

When the Declaration of Independence was submitted in 1776 John Hancock signed his name so large that when the King of England read it he would be able to read his assailants name without needing to put his glasses on.

john_hancock_signature_civics.jpg

In similar fashion:

On December 05, 2008 [D3TH] is declaring its ruler-ship of this land. We will establish a province for the people and by the people. In order to create a more perfect tribe for the players by the players.

Ywevis

Ripfin we have tagged you and your effigy is already being burned. Prepare for annihilation!

_44730008_musaharraf_220_ap.jpg

Have to thank natural351c for the pnp help :)

Last edited:

nad destroyer

horrible PnP, If your going to go for a PnP, then do it properly, otherwise just issue a declaration of war and go to it.

carriestupidhead

I dont even believe this is happening, in fact, I was just saying today that this wouldnt be happening :p

Sam, I was wrong mate haha

Last edited:

Ripfin

Then lets make it official D3TH who were our Allies were planning to do a sneak attack on Saturday on my tribe but their plans been thwarted, while my tribe may end up dying from being at war on 3 fronts, I have had the honor and privilidge of leading some of the best players in the game and fighting alongside some of the best tribe mates around, Long Live KG.

DeletedUser

Thats honestly So beautiful, it brings a tear to my eye. I have wanted to see KG destroyed for sooo long I can't even remember when my hatred started.

Please D3th finally finish them, and make sure ~K52K~ and Bdeath get their butts in gear!

ghostzkill

lol

Ripfin

Good luck in your war with D3TH...

Just because there more than 1 tribe on you doesn't mean you will lose stay together in your tribe and fight hard.

.:icon_twisted:

Ripfin

yeah well Ywevis asked me if I wanted to join D3TH told him no that I was KG and will die KG.

DeletedUser

you should consider the offer, cause D3ATH is a good tribe, anyways if KG die and you are still living, what are you going to do? start it over? with who? think it carefully.

nad destroyer

you should consider the offer, cause D3ATH is a good tribe, anyways if KG die and you are still living, what are you going to do? start it over? with who? think it carefully.

its called loyalty Dark PaladinX...

DeletedUser

well nad, the thruh is that loyalty means nothing to me, if i have to lose my honor in war just to survive, then i'll do it, well, actually I already do it, thats why Ex. isn't in the top 20 anymore.

Ripfin

KG dies when I die, and not before, it is my tribe and I will stand by it to the end.

problem is D3TH is about to find out a very bad finding.