Daethon and Deathless what a sexy couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well as you all know there has been some w00t S kicking here and in game lately. As I don't care much about forum kicking I have to announce to public about some low kicks my tribe taken in game. I can't deny we were not playing low against F-F sometimes so won't blame them for braking alliance (they thought it was the best thing to do for them right now).

First of all I have to dementi some lies Daethon said on this forum. Can't say they are his lies as he got them from spy in our tribe. Matt- never said dzukas or drdr123 are going to be kicked and nobeled after the war. It was I who suspected those two as primary suspects of spying for RIM cosindering their position, points and defensive OD. Everyone in my position would do the same. There has never been talked to kick drdr123 out of tribe within w00t S members without eveidence and dzukas was considered kicking out due to other internal stuff (taking other people claims).

At that time I was not aware Deathless (yes Deathless) who is hiding under the name of Kenpachi Zakari is spying for RIM and Daethon and informing them about our activity directly from our hidden forum. Only place drdr123 was mentioned was our hidden forum and only people saw this were extreamly loyal people (here for half a year) that I can trust completely and current SHs members: Deathless, his right arm Longclaw and rekinyas. Rekinyas is very good player and I'd play with him anytime. Don't think he has anything to do with this as he's primar job was playing the game. One of the remaining two or both were dispaching info from our forum including hidden directly to our enemies. Now as I was only one with this dzukas and drdr123 suspicions this info could come out only from Deathless or his right arm Longclaw which is the same to me because if one knew other knew also.
Now Longclaw who was sitting our general Puri Puri shifted sitting of his account to Daethon which is really low blow. He was not even this fair to c/p everything by himslef so we had pleasure of having Daethon spilling his dirt on our forum for an hour.

So I have only one message for you Deathless: It's midnight, time to come out of your dress and tell the world you are Kenpachi Zaraki traitor and turncoat. Your P&P magic has gone as your new friends mentioned few days ago. You are like an old man blabing about his glory days.

As far as Daethon is concerned I have to say I'm amased how much effort this man is putting into destabilisation of different tribes. He's certainly without a doubt biggest tribe destroyer in W6. Unfortunatelly he has much more succes of destroying tribes he is in then others. He destroyed GU in a month as their duke. He destroyed 666 in two months. Well not completely they are currently ranked 45rd with two and a half active players. Way to go Daethon. And now he is offering us to disband so he will leave us alive :lol:
Hey Daethon are you personally destroy us or you will leave it to Patroclus? Did you forgot to check tribe rankings. Even if we lose another 50 members we still are going to be top 10 and much better than your tribe.

Or you are pretending to be the leader of your coalition. Man if this is the case some hard times are going to come to coalition as all tribes you were leading.
I will show you how nobel I am by giving you advice. Next time put more effort in building your own tribe than destroying other tribes. You will be much more succesful. And you can stop trying to disband us because, aldough many stopped playing there is still a core of at least 20 players playing as a team so you're coalition is going to have hard time against us.

DeletedUser

am what do you know about BH :icon_confused:
also can i pick your nose. :)

DeletedUser

uh-oh...I can just see the interesting forum chats that are going to happen from this...let alone the name XD

DeletedUser

Well as you all know there has been some w00t S kicking here and in game lately. As I don't care much about forum kicking I have to announce to public about some low kicks my tribe taken in game. I can't deny we were not playing low against F-F sometimes so won't blame them for braking alliance (they thought it was the best thing to do for them right now).

First of all I have to dementi some lies Daethon said on this forum. Can't say they are his lies as he got them from spy in our tribe. Matt- never said dzukas or drdr123 are going to be kicked and nobeled after the war. It was I who suspected those two as primary suspects of spying for RIM cosindering their position, points and defensive OD. Everyone in my position would do the same. There has never been talked to kick drdr123 out of tribe within w00t S members without eveidence and dzukas was considered kicking out due to other internal stuff (taking other people claims).

At that time I was not aware Deathless (yes Deathless) who is hiding under the name of Kenpachi Zakari is spying for RIM and Daethon and informing them about our activity directly from our hidden forum. Only place drdr123 was mentioned was our hidden forum and only people saw this were extreamly loyal people (here for half a year) that I can trust completely and current SHs members: Deathless, his right arm Longclaw and rekinyas. Rekinyas is very good player and I'd play with him anytime. Don't think he has anything to do with this as he's primar job was playing the game. One of the remaining two or both were dispaching info from our forum including hidden directly to our enemies. Now as I was only one with this dzukas and drdr123 suspicions this info could come out only from Deathless or his right arm Longclaw which is the same to me because if one knew other knew also.
Now Longclaw who was sitting our general Puri Puri shifted sitting of his account to Daethon which is really low blow. He was not even this fair to c/p everything by himslef so we had pleasure of having Daethon spilling his dirt on our forum for an hour.

So I have only one message for you Deathless: It's midnight, time to come out of your dress and tell the world you are Kenpachi Zaraki traitor and turncoat. Your P&P magic has gone as your new friends mentioned few days ago. You are like an old man blabing about his glory days.

As far as Daethon is concerned I have to say I'm amased how much effort this man is putting into destabilisation of different tribes. He's certainly without a doubt biggest tribe destroyer in W6. Unfortunatelly he has much more succes of destroying tribes he is in then others. He destroyed GU in a month as their duke. He destroyed 666 in two months. Well not completely they are currently ranked 45rd with two and a half active players. Way to go Daethon. And now he is offering us to disband so he will leave us alive :lol:
Hey Daethon are you personally destroy us or you will leave it to Patroclus? Did you forgot to check tribe rankings. Even if we lose another 50 members we still are going to be top 10 and much better than your tribe.

Or you are pretending to be the leader of your coalition. Man if this is the case some hard times are going to come to coalition as all tribes you were leading.
I will show you how nobel I am by giving you advice. Next time put more effort in building your own tribe than destroying other tribes. You will be much more succesful. And you can stop trying to disband us because, aldough many stopped playing there is still a core of at least 20 players playing as a team so you're coalition is going to have hard time against us.

Nice post, now get ready to be whined at for 8 pages by those who spend more time in TW spying, politicking and being cowards than playing an honest game with axes and nobles...

DeletedUser21100

I believe that almost all the active forum viewers are aware of the fact that Deathless is Kenpachi Zaraki :icon_rolleyes:

And also, I think it was quite obvious on the forums that Deathless is/was good friends with Daethon from a time before he joined w00t S. And I'm quite sure that Matt- was aware of this as well, if he were reading the p&p forums properly (at that time, i'm sure that he was). :icon_rolleyes:

so now again...what is the catch of this thread? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i like your av. its actually got humour to it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh man, this is almost too easy. Give me a moment to make my response. :)

DeletedUser

First of all I have to dementi some lies Daethon said on this forum. Can't say they are his lies as he got them from spy in our tribe. Matt- never said dzukas or drdr123 are going to be kicked and nobeled after the war. It was I who suspected those two as primary suspects of spying for RIM cosindering their position, points and defensive OD. Everyone in my position would do the same. There has never been talked to kick drdr123 out of tribe within w00t S members without eveidence and dzukas was considered kicking out due to other internal stuff (taking other people claims). One word: MSN.

But is there any way you can be sure all of my spies are out of the tribe now? You'd be a fool to think that DL was giving me all of the information. :)
Also, I didn't spill dirt on your forums, you did it yourself. I was convincing the w00t S members with proof to make the right choise, but then some hardcore w00t fans decided it was funny to start a namecalling contest.

Traitor? I'd think not. You all stated this is a war game, so don't moan when diplomacy slaps you in the face. After all, who likes w00t?

There we go again, the old GU thingie that they always use. Let me state this one last time: I never was the leader of GU. Got it? Of course you don't, since you all rather ignore that fact to find a way to criticise me. Also, I am in no leading position whatsoever in 666. I am just a normal member and I have no intention of becoming its leader too.
I also do not care that your tribe is bigger than 666. You remind me of a little kid: "hahaha, my train is bigger than yours!". :icon_rolleyes:

I also stated there are 2 ways for w00t S to get out of this war, I guess you just ignored some parts in my mail to make some propaganda.

I never pretended to be the leader of the wanks, I am just a normal member. Also, I am not currently building up any tribe, so I do not understand what you are trying to state here.
And hurray, 20 of the 110 players in w00t S are considered trustworthy. Way to go!

Man, doesn't it hurt living in the darkness all this time?

ronnn

Nice post, now get ready to be whined at for 8 pages by those who spend more time in TW spying, politicking and being cowards than playing an honest game with axes and nobles...

Yeah but dont forget that Politics is a war Strategy aswell .

Oh boy it seems w00t s has many Traitors those days , Next time you should judge the members joining your tribe not by points only , Do you have a Prioty of who to attack first like w00t n wanted list or something ?

From what I remember w00t n wanted list contained 4 (?) Players , 2 and a Max still playing and Max would be playing for very long without Stache and KoD , I can only wish you will do better .

The list as I remember :
Dolohov (Rimmed)
Max (Max)
NBD (in w00t n largest enemy)
KR (Continuing to noble w00t n villages)

DeletedUser

I believe that almost all the active forum viewers are aware of the fact that Deathless is Kenpachi Zaraki :icon_rolleyes:

And also, I think it was quite obvious on the forums that Deathless is/was good friends with Daethon from a time before he joined w00t S. And I'm quite sure that Matt- was aware of this as well, if he were reading the p&p forums properly (at that time, i'm sure that he was). :icon_rolleyes:

so now again...what is the catch of this thread? :icon_rolleyes:

Have you ever been reding sleeping beauty story? Deathless was mocking everyone, by his words, and playing neutral and wise while at the end he turned out to be only Kenpachi Zaraki "giving your yesterdays tribemate account to direct enemy" traitor. It has nothing to do with his real identity .

DeletedUser

Have you ever been reding sleeping beauty story? Deathless was mocking everyone, by his words, and playing neutral and wise while at the end he turned out to be only Kenpachi Zaraki "giving your yesterdays tribemate account to direct enemy" traitor. It has nothing to do with his real identity .

Sorry to break your glass shell, but DL didn't give me sitting of PP...

DeletedUser21100

Nayh, I don't read fairy tales :icon_rolleyes:

Also, Kenpachi has been Deathless all along, since the very beginning when Matt- did a whole lot of research to find him out.

And his forum appearance din't have anything to do with the in-game status so far, so as it appeared to me atleast. I found him to be neutral in most of the cases, just dissing the ones that needed to be dissed.

As for giving his account, I guess Daethon just cleared that for you, but I can't be too certain about that particular subject.

Deleted User - 3135

diplomacy, diplomacy, diplomacy...
w00t s used it heavily, now it uses them...

DeletedUser

to all the participants. nice try to infiltrate and break us from the inside because needless to say breaking us from outside you proved to be powerless.

now that we've caught up with you and you purged yourself from our tribe (good ridance) we are going to resume our business as usual.

its actualy thanks to you you've reawakened some of our player's w00t spirit and they are not more than every willing to battle.

i thank you all.

DeletedUser

Oh man, this is almost too easy. Give me a moment to make my response. :)

Your response suck as usuall. I actually thought it's going to be more demanding, but nah. You are making a fool of yourself again.

If you are not leader of your tribe or your coalition in whose name were you asking our members to surrender to you. Make up your mind. If you are not in command which gives you the power to make demands, what gives you right as a member of your pathetic, dying little tribe to make demands. Then my analogy about you and your tribe size is corect and I can flame you as much as I want.

If you are a leader or diplomat of your tribe or coalition then why are you constantly denying that. You did that also with GU making demands while you were in it. In this case my analogy of you as a bad leader of a bed tribe and destroyer of tribe ranked two stands. Either way fact speak for themselves and your spam is not going to change anything there.

Larajane I'm not afraid of 8 pages because I can distinguish facts from P&P as I'm sure many people from both sides can also. Some will attack me just because I'm on oposite side.

DeletedUser

to all the participants. nice try to infiltrate and break us from the inside because needless to say breaking us from outside you proved to be powerless.

now that we've caught up with you and you purged yourself from our tribe (good ridance) we are going to resume our business as usual.

its actualy thanks to you you've reawakened some of our player's w00t spirit and they are not more than every willing to battle.

i thank you all.

Really now? I've only just started and I'm not the person to give up.

So you really think I got purged from your tribe? :)

Oh yea, those w00t fans... My guess is they'll run at the first sign of an attack. It's good they're in the middle of w00t territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.