Dare the Titans steal fire from the Gods?

DeletedUser

pillburydough distracted? Maybe what Glyn is a new co-player to do his work...hes slacking

And still he appears out of lame land and bores us with his tediously inadequate lack of vocabulary and absolutely senseless garbage that he keeps spewing.

Come on little man child, grow a pair, tell us who you are or produce proof that you know what you say you know !

Thinking to self again......"Why do I bother, the boy is obviously spineless " Stop it already, told you it's weird talking to yourself.

DeletedUser

he has said it many times he is marshmellows or something (im on ur side but that was dumb)

DeletedUser

What he says and the truth is most likely two different things entirely, so when he says he is marshmellows, the quick reply from me would be, BS.

DeletedUser

never have I 'ditched' an account. Chris has HACKED accounts and TAKEN them too. Walt himself has been involved in the last one.

Yea yeah...whatever..so now back to you admitting to multying on skype!...u have 3 accounts....right?

pillburydough

Yea yeah...whatever..so now back to you admitting to multying on skype!...u have 3 accounts....right?

you addmited to me on skype now your resposible for the stuff thats been going on with accounts disappearing - all you will ever be used for.

DeletedUser

i did to make sure it was him it would be horrible if he wasnt though

STAFAST

So back on track i guess, soon enough Deus will hit #1 again, unlees of course more TTD invite get sent out :)

So the dare to take was an error, and TTD will go down in flames in time. As the stats are showing, less time than thought.

I for one say its a shame, as they were fantastic allies over the time i have been with Deus. If the NEW leadership had not messed everything up, this war would never have happened. As it is, We in Deus will hold the north, and see what happens down the road.

pillburydough

So back on track i guess, soon enough Deus will hit #1 again, unlees of course more TTD invite get sent out :)

So the dare to take was an error, and TTD will go down in flames in time. As the stats are showing, less time than thought.

I for one say its a shame, as they were fantastic allies over the time i have been with Deus. If the NEW leadership had not messed everything up, this war would never have happened. As it is, We in Deus will hold the north, and see what happens down the road.

still =TTD= are number one.

STAFAST

Wow, your back already are you, nice reply....very standard for you.