Database server could not be found.

DeletedUser

Now, i know this isn't the first topic to be made when someone's encountered this issue on w52, however it's really starting to bug me.

This is the first world i've ever played where it happens so regularly, i'm receiving the error two or three times daily at the very least.

The thing that's annoyed me most and caused me to post it here is that it's happened again and has just caused me to miss a dodge on an account i'm sitting :icon_rolleyes:

Is anyone else finding that this disruption to their gaming is happening more on w52 than other worlds they've been on?

DeletedUser

It happened to me, and it has happened on other worlds that I have played, but in the past 3 days this is the first on this world.

DeletedUser

Yes, I've also had it happen to me a lot. I'd say at least 4-5 times a day for the last week. It has been a major problem for me. I've been sitting quite a few people since the start of the world and I have had to have them find someone else to sit them now because I've become unreliable.

DeletedUser90407

Yes, its really annoying... I write really good long messages then. SESSION EXPIRED :(

DeletedUser

Yes, its really annoying... I write really good long messages then. SESSION EXPIRED :(

Yeah I hate that. When it happens to me I'm always like Noooooooooooo! and then try to log in again which it doesn't let me most of the time or I open a word doc. and attempt to remember what I spent the last 20 minutes working on.

DeletedUser90407

Its the worst, I spent like 25 minutes writing a nice rejection letter to someone, session expired and I have never spoken to that guy again

DeletedUser92094

I think the worst world i played when it comes to lag, and glitching, and server shutting down was W47. O.O