Dazried In ANARKY ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser93421

Whats the deal with this, the guys supposed to be at 'WAR' with them, I know some other guy whos name i cant spell correctly took over the account 'supposidly' then started attacking a few tribes and went up a fair bit considering he didnt have any help from a tribe as he wasnt in one. Anyone want to tell me why this is now the case ?

DeletedUser

Completely different player on the account :icon_confused:

DeletedUser84663

one word... safety, protection, life support, betrayal, immunity, desertion

(ok... I think there's more than one there)

DeletedUser

here Chachi I'll explain it in one word. safetyprotectionlifesupportbetrayalimmunitydesertion (can't find this in the dictionary)

DeletedUser93421

-Syruss- said:
Completely different player on the account :icon_confused:

So this new player, who is apparantly still playing his account too and is in SQ ?

chachiINcharge said:
one word... safety, protection, life support, betrayal, immunity, desertion

(ok... I think there's more than one there)

You are probably right, Nobody knows his business outside of tribalwars, apparantly nobody heard much of him on tribalwars either, the comments ive gathered is that he cared not for his tribe but only for himself.

DeletedUser

Try the TSL vs SQ thread. I believe that is where it was

DeletedUser

hahaha he had to do what was needed to survive... its human instinct.

DeletedUser

He played it well. I was very impressed with with many aspects of how he played it and very impressed with his understanding of how this game works on a broad strategic level. We are fortunate to have someone who thinks like he does in our tribe.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: a friend of mine tells me some good about the new daz account player :p

DeletedUser

He played it well. I was very impressed with with many aspects of how he played it and very impressed with his understanding of how this game works on a broad strategic level. We are fortunate to have someone who thinks like he does in our tribe.

Indeed, the owner of the account is a terrific player!

DeletedUser

Firey no offence but this account should be not in Anarhy..This is my opinion..
I dont know who's playing on this account but dazrield was your nr1 enemie, so this account should been conquered by Anarchy....
At least this is how i am thinking, this is how TSL think.......Yes, we forgive some of our enemies, but just those who never talk bad about TSL...
One declarated TSL enemie, remains one TSL ENEMIE, and he will be destroyed, no matter what :)

DeletedUser

I think maziadsibai is playing the account opteron. Although I'm unsure why he is in both S.Q. and Anarky then

DeletedUser

I think maziadsibai is playing the account opteron. Although I'm unsure why he is in both S.Q. and Anarky then

It has been cleared before in a topic that has now passed I guess. Dazrield is being played by the original owner of 'Maziadsibai'. The account Maziadsibai in S.Q. is being played by somebody else. Let this be clear from now on! =D How can somebody be in two tribes at the same time anyway? By sitting? That'd be very unlogical xD

DeletedUser

lol you guys are paranoid... i simply don't have the time to play two accounts. as for fireyflame taking in daz... its only reasonable to add a great player to your team even if you were previous enemies, in war when you defeat a tribe you should take in those that opposed you most not those that watched as their fellow tribe members got eaten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.