(DD) Mass Recruitment

DeletedUser

Time for a bit of external humiliation. ;) These guys have brought 'war' upon themselves, and I am currently being flooded with pleas from their members. These are some messages from their duke.

josh9710 Jan 21,2014 22:15
hi would you like to join my tribe because we could use you and you look good and you are really close!

Phobias Jan 21,2014 22:19

This message has been forwarded by Phobias.

RastaHat Jan 21,2014 22:21
What do you think you're playing at?

You realise this is an act of war right?

Attempt to recruit one more of our players and I will be forced to escalate this.

This message has been forwarded by RastaHat.

josh9710 Jan 21,2014 22:22
sorry mate did not mean anything by this!

RastaHat Jan 21,2014 23:00
josh9710 Jan 21,2014 22:30
hi would you like to join my tribe because we could use you and you look good and you are really close!

I warned you yet you still persist? Are you really this desperate to rank rank 1 for a pathetic 5 minutes?

RastaHat Jan 21,2014 23:00
reach rank 1*

josh9710 Jan 21,2014 23:00
im sorry mate ok

WAR DECLARATION

We are declaring war due to your duke's naivety.

He has been warned to stop attempts at recruiting our players, and has forced war between us.

Pathetic apologies such as "im sorry mate ok" and "sorry mate did not mean anything by this!" are frankly insulting.

Is your duke really this desperate to gain rank 1 for a petty 5 minutes?

The messages consist of poor grammar, a terrible show of diplomacy and I question whether your duke has actually played Tribal Wars before or not.

Members of this tribe I suggest you seek a new leader, (DD) will not last long.

josh9710 Jan 21,2014 23:12
why have you declared war?

RastaHat Jan 21,2014 23:12
Read the explanation.

josh9710 Jan 21,2014 23:16
can't we just put this behind us and be allies?

RastaHat Jan 21,2014 23:17
Did you really just ask that?

josh9710 Jan 21,2014 23:18
yes

... ​:lol:

DeletedUser

Teach him how to play than troll unless of course you gain satisfaction from that which I do not.

- g razor

DeletedUser

Once again, "Funny in game mails".
If you will show me that this is the only mass recruiting tribe in this world then ok, but as i see this, is that this is just another way you try to get some recognition in externals.

DeletedUser

Teach him how to play than troll unless of course you gain satisfaction from that which I do not.

- g razor

I would do if it wasn't for the fact they have told me to restart, and sent messages boasting about their rank. :icon_rolleyes:

cheeqoh

make a new thread for every funny mails, that would be great

DeletedUser

Lol I don't know what's more funny. Declaring war (especially this early) or the actual message.

DeletedUser65288

Woah...this world is getting a little too hot for me already! What happened to us all being friends?!

Bema you'll find the externals are a LOT more hostile than back in W3. And the PnP is never as good as the ones that you hand drew lol

DeletedUser

Bema you'll find the externals are a LOT more hostile than back in W3. And the PnP is never as good as the ones that you hand drew lol

Haha - the most hostile thing on the W3 forums were the mods! Party poopers!

Slytnt

this is so stupid, lol just laugh at the fact that were a day in the game and 9/10ths of the teams on top will be gone by tommorow anyways

DeletedUser111495

Yeah lets go to war, shit where are my troops all gone...

DeletedUser

Well, maybe if they got their allies together, then maybe this war could be 80 paladins to 40.

DeletedUser

Art of war. one of the lessons..... do not show your face in the spotlight before your ready to CRUSH YOUR ENEMY.

you have just made yourself a target gj lol