.de > .net

Why is .net so bad?

• To many .net player

• Not enough .de Player

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser124002

dude, i was working 12 hours every day (expect the weekend) and still i was able to handle the top scores, thats embarrassing. (without any coplayer)

its hilarious, you did EVERYTHING to stay in this world without any big problems. backstabbing, poaching player, enter alliances to stay save.

you think thats the way to play this game? you must be proud.

DeletedUser117860

dude, i was working 12 hours every day (expect the weekend) and still i was able to handle the top scores, thats embarrassing. (without any coplayer)

its hilarious, you did EVERYTHING to stay in this world without any big problems. backstabbing, poaching player, enter alliances to stay save.

you think thats the way to play this game? you must be proud.
everyone has a job lol, unless then bum, that's the worst comeback ever bro.
alliances are part of the game,
backstabbing is part of the game
poaching player?, that usually means the other player hates his shit tribe and joins a better one.

worst excuses ever lmao, im a noob and still know this at least

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@W0SH09 @crimsoni the only villages you'd ever be able to get are free villages, complete garbage, just like you were in 105.
This time im not there to carry your entire tribe, its only a matter of time. Poor Bahatee, he will probably have to do it.
X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I'll take that as a compliment <3 however they are far from garbage :D

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We all know how these "we come from this server and we are better than you" guilds go. The greek tried, the Swedes tried, the Koreans, who else? Anyone keeping tally? And lets be real .de is more international than .net since Merkel allowed everyone and their mom to enter the country ;)

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
exon be like

giphy-30.gif

DeletedUser117860

dang. Anyone wanna post the war stats of FULL vs EMPTY.
I change my mind of Contra being the best, FULL is gonna woop this world. I just hope they pick me up into their tribe along the way. I see they always accept a few members, like they took in I just wanna be good, Your Side -TH- and a few others along the way.