Dear 4zl? and Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

its "allowed" not aloud.

just saying.... i think this thread has served its purpose quite fully.

WaTz PopPiN?

This thread will be closed once forgotten hope has corrected all spelling errors :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This thread is now for poking fun at Forgotten Hope's attempts at 'attacks'.

i feel sorry for him, he raged and posted here one night and now is regretting it. we should let this die so he doesn't feel bad :)

DeletedUser

The only place Tampara is going is the rim.

Not even all of the defense in Horde will stop that from happening.

He gets attacked and suddenly nobody cares about the other guys under fire, it's kind of amusing.

I'd sooner delete my account than I would let someone of his attitude and personality in my tribe.
The only post that worth reading.

DeletedUser95383

i feel sorry for him, he raged and posted here one night and now is regretting it. we should let this die so he doesn't feel bad :)

I was never raging. All my comments have been posted with a calm head and soft voice. Noones raging :)

And I never regret what i do.

DeletedUser

I was never raging. All my comments have been posted with a calm head and soft voice. Noones raging :)

And I never regret what i do.

well i am sorry then. just seemed asthough you was raging because you switched sides or it appeared as though you did the day after (a cooling period for me when i skype tantrum) since the opening post you made here

DeletedUser99544

Well,

this is the second time i get my head chopped off on externals for my behaviour. I am who i am and I will make no excuses for who I am, but let me give you my picture of the past/current events displayed here.

I played in Fremen without any leadership role, as i did not aspire to have one. This world was always going to be to slowplay and just see how .net was like. However, The Duke of Fremen went away for a few days with total silence. It was then decided, not by me but by TS that a new tribe should form. This happened and the same day the DUKE came back. The new tribe disbanded and everybody went back to Fremen. The duke however quit since he had a lot of incomming from a tribe called RP (that seem to be the story with w55, quit if you are attacked). A player prentended to be the duke for a while in Fremen but soon it came out and nobody liked here. Again TS left the tribe and created horde!. Most of us followed. Not Jedi, Ollie and 1smilied, but they were pretty much AREA players beforehand and joined Fremen to save their ass, so that they choose to go to area at a time when Fremen/Horde! was in disarray was not strange.

To move on. Horde! was pretty much left without leadership and TS had handpicked a few people for the council but most of those were not intereste in the role. So when i was asked to help out I did.

The war with AREA is not much to talk about. It was unavoidable. We all knew they had a close relation to 4zl? and that the only way for AREA to move was on us. After several clashes and crossnoblings the war was a fact. This could well have been a good fight but it seemed that as soon as people got attacked, they either left the tribe or they just stopped log on. That goes for the TS account aswell. Some people here want to point out that i kick people because they lose villas. Noone willing to fight have ever been kicked by me, but if you have a front account and you go yellow, I dont see a point of having the account inside the tribe anymore.

My disrespect next.
There was a lot of talk about Chris who got sacked for being rude to newcomers in the tribe. Yes. I saw that as an appropriate action take.

Maybe somebody think I was disrespectful to upbeatz, that all started up with him being upset that I did not want to join his tribe...

Now kevin refer to me being upset with a player having a sit and making a mistake that pretty much could cost horde! its place and yes I was disrespectful because I was upset.

But he idea that I would be ruling the tribe as a dictator is something I dont really see where it is coming from.

But then again this is the external forum and it is just used to step on people, bullying as much as you can, and ofcourse show as much disrespect as you can.

As an example, I was here called both "tampon" and put out to be a 9 year old girl. And the same person that did this remarks are the one complaining on my ingame disrespectful nature.

Maybe its true what they say. It takes one to know one.

Dispite of all said here, if someone in horde! feel this way, why did you never say so while in the tribe, you all have my skype if you want to say your mind there.

That said I hope horde! take up the last bit of players and give AREA a run for its money. For you in horde! hiding, dont think that you will be left out or have a place in AREA when it is all over. They are a formidable tribe and i can assure you that running away from a war wont give you a place in the hall of fame.

Finally.
I have now had two threads (or did Chris make one too, can't remember as I am not here very often) all about me so no question about it. I made an impact in the start of W55.

Love always
Tampara

DeletedUser95383

Now kevin refer to me being upset with a player having a sit and making a mistake that pretty much could cost horde! its place and yes I was disrespectful because I was upset.

But he idea that I would be ruling the tribe as a dictator is something I dont really see where it is coming from.
Tampara

You were not a dictator. I never said that. And yes, you were upset, but the things yousaid were very rude. And no, we all dont have your skype, because you removed me from it.

DeletedUser

History repeats itself. Muaddib lead a tribe called Fremen (anyone see where this is going yet?) back in W45 as well. His baron went inactive and he had the sit, then got banned. Rather than take a punishment and return to lead, he simply never came back to world. Fremen fell shortly afterwards.

DeletedUser

as i said somewhere else - the fall of horde/fremen is not only on leadership. yes - it will take a leader to keep the tribe togheter and take wise decisions, but if the tribe itself is not a team...and no ones backs up the leader..it will fall despite every effort. No idea what went inside and what were the problems but one thing I saw - tamp did tried to do something on the battlefield and was among the few who did. So except them - who actually fought - the rest of you are not fit to say anything here. :)

WaTz PopPiN?

As an example, I was here called both "tampon" and put out to be a 9 year old girl.

A problematic 9 year old girl, that likes to bully :icon_rolleyes:

I pick a side and stick with it, thats more then alot can say. I could have been a turn coat like many others who just try to be with the winning side, but instead I picked an enemy and stuck with that. Thats how I am, for all the disrespect I've thrown you, I'm sure you respect that about me (you'd never say it tho).

To me your the enemy, always have been ever since upbeatz declared on your tribe (then tucked tail and tried to escape). You didn't let upbeatz get away, he ran and joined a power house tribe and still you hunted him down. I respect you for that, but I will only say it once and never show it.. Your the enemy remember..

So hopefully this is bye.. But if its not, did you get your trailer rebuilt from that hurricane? And did you ever get your goldfish back?

DeletedUser98475

What is the point of this thread...

ofcourse 4zl and area will try and rim Tampara, I think you are just an attention whore.

BTW

Respect Tampara

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tampara #1

Rimmed or not, he's got the ODT and the Vills ;)

People just jealous

DeletedUser95383

Ive picked a side. Im not longer playing. My side is that i wish to have tamp rimmed. You can respect someone and still wish for their downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.