Dear W39 Random Diary

DeletedUser

Lost track of the days

Dear Diary,

I thought lost you there for a bit. I haven't had time to write in you as I've been having to whip the peasants. I found out their plans for taking over and their plan to overthrow Pervis.

My farming has been going good. Building up my troops more and more. Punishing those that get in my way. So all the Random folk are nice. I'm wondering if it's because I have whips and chains now. Well I got a nicer room finally so that's good.

That's it for now,
Me

P.S. - Pain management does need a new sig. I wonder if I should offer my services for cookie to make a better one.

DeletedUser

Dear Kitty

Bha just joined this awesome tribe called Anal pubes crabs.

Oh they are very experiencd but a bit spread out like Pedo Gummy Bear's mother.

Now my LC are working overtime with their buddy axe and are getting paid ODA.

Kinda love CRABS.

Experience is helping our tribe as we have all ex vets who help cure our CRABS.

Ranking have been rising in all areas.

So now I go back to CRAB farming as I am a pwnage queen.

I am Rob

DeletedUser

25th June 2009
Dear Diary,

I am confused by this war.

This cocky whatsit kept spamming me in an effort to kill me

PaRa-PLuS-DaNny on 21.06. at 21:58
Hello there friend how are you. Just thought you should know that your friends in the south are going to be destroyed.

Oh & not to mention that after they are finished I will destroy all your tribemates in the north. Obviously with some help from my tribemate. But not really hahaha

Catch ye

Scare Bear on 22.06. at 00:20
Nice to know. Thanks.

Scare Bear on 22.06. at 21:50
What was that again about being destroyed in the south?
My tribemate seems to be doing just fine.

PaRa-PLuS-DaNny on 22.06. at 22:20
Its just battle talk cheif. How are you anyway?

Do you remember me by any chance?

Scare Bear on 22.06. at 22:22
No. I don't.

PaRa-PLuS-DaNny on 22.06. at 22:23
Have a little think.... How many players have you met called danny? Don't suppose you know LeakingDarkness?

Scare Bear on 22.06. at 22:24
I don't know any Dannys.

PaRa-PLuS-DaNny on 22.06. at 22:25
But you know LeakingDarkness yes?

Scare Bear on 22.06. at 22:25
No.

PaRa-PLuS-DaNny on 22.06. at 22:42
Ok doesn't matter then...

Gimme a call if your memory is jogged by something...

I have not a clue who he is. I wonder if anyone else does.

Now I have weird warbander spamming me strange messages on his behalf. For some strange reason he seems incapable of messaging me. Odd. I don't even have him blocked.

That reminds me, I have some grovelling to do in apology at the Purple One's feet....

Scare Bear
x

DeletedUser

dear diary,

i'll bump you to be recognize again and more players can whine at you. You're the only "friend" they can lean on at the very moment.

And you know what, k44 is getting hot. Its not even summer in our place. How's that possible? :3

an hour ago, i got this haul:
0 0 9 9/******
sexy haul, isn't it?

Yesterday, lh stepped down as an admin. Jiki is our new admin. Scay!!1! >;\

as of now, im bored. Make me happy my diary. You know i wubs j00. <3

-kcf.

dear diary,

i'm back! Will be out soon. D;

you know im bored right now, so, i'll make an analysis in k44.

K44 is getting hotter and hotter, pnp wise and in-game blood wars.
The sun is too close to them. But i dont get it.. Why so much hugging? o_O

that would be all.

Gotta wubz my diary. C'yah.

I'd keep you bumped every now and then. <3

-kcf.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dearest Diary:
We had a nice camp out last night. We sang "Kumbaya", we laughed at AI's shadow puppets, devil brought a fatty and passed it around--- oh, and Tom had a stash of dead bunnies for us to Roast! It was wonderful! They were very tasty! I <3 Tom!

Then The "purple dreadlocked one" got stuck in the outhouse, and Pervis just sat there and kept laughing and taking pictures! Gosh I can't wait to do this again! I heard we were gonna have another furry critter roast tonight, but they didnt invite me to go hunting with them :S

DeletedUser

Dear, Diary

Day:1

We had nice farming today our farms are bountyfull and had no pests in them and my duke just anounce that i could take over the tribe not knowing he had a small silly war going with the 2 top tribes in K73, i didnt know what to do so i just had to end it with some more blood shed. I hired my new people mostly slaves from my farms to gather their axes and to slaughter the opponent, one of my slaves said "WE need rams" as im open for suggestions. i agreed ill get some rams and will you attack them i asked. slaves said "YES".

Day:2
A day have passed my slaves doing what they do best pillaging and raping those no good Family tribes some left this world and others stayed.

Tribe =CF= told me that they are bigger and we wouldnt stand a chance, wasnt worried much i let them be i asked one of my friends in my tiny group call ZEN to go convince a tribe member from TK--CF to give information to us that we could need, my friend gave me the report and i saw this sole member that has civilized enough that i could talk to him.

Few hours talking to him i persuaded him that i could night sit for him and i could protect him from those no good barbarians =CF= he agreed to join the civilized people of ZEN. i was happy to hear that leaders of this top 2 tribes in K73 are really (well lets just say uncivilized) they wanted a war with no nobles and they attacked me with their spear swords and a few axes.

I was shocked and confused that their are still barbarians like this. i had to act fast so that members of this barbarians wouldnt become one like their leaders i didnt want this to be a plague.

Day:3
I had a council meeting with villagers under ZEN. we talked about farming the leaders to scare them. As i figured i would work.

Day:4
The leaders of this tribes are now :icon_eek: on what we could do after talking to them they sent a mail to me again i was shocked that this barbarians knew how to speak our language

Tribe Leader of =CF=
lopezs today at 08:42
no its a wate of time I will cancel all attacks on ur tribe an dim offering an NAP not because we are scared cause we are not but just caus eI dont see no point to atatcking you guys we are in the same K and must work togetehr against other enemies try to invade out territory so if you accep tit i offer NAP but you guys must also stop your atatcks

Tribe leader of TK--CF
FlaredDemon today at 07:08
and CF is planning war its obvious and they kick jax-o out im actually cool with him i found out what happened tho they thought he was a traitor and he says you run the tribe really good i wouldnt doubt it but if you are going to attack please leave most of my members out only the ones who try to attack you those are the ones who read the CF family forum im sure they will try something maybe a fake attack or 2 idk

Still Day:4
Im socked to see both surrender under the banner of ZEN consisting of 20 member againts
TK--CF member 45
=CF= member 56

well this is the story of my days here in K73 i hope to write again next time when i have the time

Im sorry if it bored some of you :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

DAY 1
Dear Diary,
I just joined this awesome tribe! It's so great and everyone's happy and good and it makes me feel good! :):):)

DAY 4
Dear Diary,
This tribes not as good as I used to thought it was. One of our best members went in a rampage!
[spoil]
onecaz.jpg
[/spoil]

It's too bad that even though someone supported him, the rampant guy still left the tribe anyway :icon_cry:

DAY 10
Dear Diary, our tribe's in absolute chaos! It was all peaceful, but then something happened. Quoting the duke, "BP is over so you will get attacked." That statement confused me. Apparently our tribe's armies had high blood pressure and died. What I don't get is why other people's armies aren't dying. I mean, they're attacking us like crazy without getting a scratch on them!

[spoil]
91932194.jpg
[/spoil]

DAY 12
Dear Diary,
The leaders of my tribe seem restless lately. They've been making tons of empty threats (i hope they're empty).
[spoil]
47264694.jpg
[/spoil]

Now I fear leaving the tribe, as the militarily powerful and experienced members will avenge me.

DAY 13
Dear Diary,
I've been thinking about yesterday, and now I think I know how RISK and ID become so powerful. I pray this tribe never becomes powerful. And if you answer this prayer, God, then thanks buddy.

DAY 14
Dear Diary,
The duke just announced that all members who don't have 500 points within a week will be punished and kicked out of the tribe. I gotta go and get points.

DAY 18
Dear Diary,
Oh noes! I had a chance to get out of the tribe by not upgrading buildings, so then I wouldn't have 500 points, but I've been pointwhoring like crazy the last 4 days! Now I have 530 points. Now I am desperate. There's only 2 ways to get below 500 points within 3 days. The first option is to research catapults and attack myself. However, I only have 3 days. The second option, which is much more feasible, is to upgrade my HQ to 15 then tear down buildings like crazy. I pray this works.

DAY 21 10:32
Dear Diary,
I've failed. I could only get my HQ up to level 14. Now it's too late. I have a message in my inbox. I'll be right back.

DAY 21 10:35
Dear Diary,
I'm back. The message would've saved me had it been a week ago. Take a look for yourself. It's too bad I didn't read it a week ago....
[spoil]
mesge.jpg
[/spoil]
Well, God, I guess you really do have a sense of humor.

I'm still stuck in a tribe with a ruthless leader. Maybe it might be a good thing I'm still in here. I mean, all the people who got kicked out are probably getting attacked by all the tribe leaders. Sucks for them.

DeletedUser

Dear Diary,

Last we spoke was during the horrendous episode of Elise's rejection. Troubling as it was my stoic fortitude compelled me to drive forward and miracolously, trough weeks of mutual support, we all regained our delusions of grandeur . Past few weeks been of turmoil and changings. I have abandoned my old account and teamed up with Sjbp, a remnant ghost of the Candy Crew. The Candyman and The Psychotic Harlequin - Sound of it appeals greatly to the evil nature that i keep sheltered within. And the duo of us allready inspired relentless terror in the local area. For a grown, stubbled man often found in schoolgirl customes, there's something... Unusually grim and bone-chilling about his very presence.

I now find myself, allthough daily communicating with my former band of Randomites, to reside in a new den of eccentricity. Fortune truly have shed a ray of heavenly light upon my precious scalp, cause this improvement brought me even closer to the deity, categorized as a woman and by the petty name of Agent Incognito. I find any name for such an individual insultive, crude even to my syrup-dripping and articulate tongue however she will be refered to as The Mistress. For She is The One, endowed in abundance by forces beyond the comprehensive capacity of even i. Contradictive to my past Masters, She is of generousity, practicer of favourism and I am her new pet. The Mistress have gifted goose-feathered pillows, and a bowl of my very own, containing fresh water at every time of the day solely for my spoiled luxury, when trembling in dread she calms me down with but a stroke of her divine violinistic mastery. My atheistic beliefs and ideals being put to shame, every obscure aspect of Life and its mechanics are concluded anew, as She have nonchalantly defied them all with her naturally transcendant magnificence.

My beloved friend of parchment, is this immense love or grotesque and unhealthy obsession? The fabric of my mind appear clouded and whether the sensation is brought by Her or dangerous amounts of alcoholic beverage, i cannot decide. I will however forever remain bundled at Her feet, gazing admiring at her pretty face, as the flowers bloom and sprout in her vicinity. In KAOS i found a home, my new Den of Eccentricity. And the world shall renew their definition of the notion, Fear, as we march onwards like titans of mythic ages.

Regards, Her's Truely

Chief Ganja

DeletedUser

I am speechless. :icon_eek:

Btw, Chief take a look at this
world25203925202520tribalwars252.png
:icon_wink:
Post 69 :p
And someone make this thread 5 stars:icon_evil:, it deserves it. :)

DeletedUser

bump

Dear Diary

2 Oct 09

Today I was clearing out a dusty old corner of K84 and found you lying neglected in a corner.

I picked you up, read you through again, chuckled and thought to myself 'Oh where were you when POP! was getting it's bubble burst'?

I know I say this every year, round about 10 January, but this time I really will try and use you...

DeletedUser

Dear Random Diary,

I forgot where I left you. Well I quit this world long ago but finally find you again. I shall return you to Pervis with a jar of KY. It appears that Nuke is gone now with whatever tribe he had. Random has less members than I remember it but still kicking butt. Well hope all is good with you, oh there is Pervis, I hope this stuff doesn't ruin you.

Later,
Killa aka Pedo Gummy Bear aka Random Grimace back before July 1st.