-Death Knight- invites you to the tribe '-The Black Parade-'

DeletedUser

First of all i don't give a **** what you think of me ;) TBP really failed ... so bye bye ;) when i get rimmed by them than they didn't fail till then again bye bye

DeletedUser

First of all i don't give a **** what you think of me ;) TBP really failed ... so bye bye ;) when i get rimmed by them than they didn't fail till then again bye bye

Thanks for confirming the truth in my post :) It is not about what I think about you. It is that your actions show, that you are indeed pathetic.

"Lolz, I quitz AF and joinz GX, so I am wins, mwaha. TBP epic failz0r, becuz I quit AF before they rim me, hihi!1!!1 Now I say bye, bye, so you can't say anymore, hihi!1!1"

DeletedUser

TBP are not as stupid as to focus on attacking a player 4 continents away. :icon_rolleyes:

And if you want TBP to noble you, then just don't run away from the war. Hypocrite. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

do you think i'm running away from the war ? don't talk about things that your s***** heads can't understand ;)

ancient13

u remind me little children when can't take things there way start to insult :)

OMG WE FAILED WHY DIDN'T I SAW THAT....

now really are u brainless or something? one thing is for sure u are a bad looser :)

DeletedUser

u remind me little children when can't take things there way start to insult :)

OMG WE FAILED WHY DIDN'T I SAW THAT....

now really are u brainless or something? one thing is for sure u are a bad looser :)

That's exactly why it's best to just put some people on block, because they won't change, and have absolutely nothing intelligent to say.

Trust me.... it's a wonderful feature :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13107

TBP won't invite me. :icon_sad: They dont't wikes meez berry much over dare in TBP land.:icon_sad::icon_sad:

DDK

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

lokiluvr

;)
No invite for me? (had to stay on topic)
But I'm here for ya Dawg ;)

DeletedUser13107

OMG,jinzee, loki actually posted on the TW forums. BTW I thought you wuved me not liked me. :icon_sad:

Loki they liked us so much out in K60 and 61 they kept visiting our villages.:icon_biggrin:
I understand that it was that evil dj's fault as well as that more evil waterboy err.... I mean waterdrinker.:lol:

DeletedUser

Of course I love you, even better... I love you and I like you.
I love all my peoples :icon_wink:

DeletedUser19547

Erhm, am I included?:icon_redface: DK man, what happened? I used to like you.

DeletedUser13107

Of course I love you, even better... I love you and I like you.
:icon_wink:

aww,sweetness,if you had of said; "I want some more of ya" I would have thought you were singing a Tim McGraw song. :icon_biggrin:

What chew talkin bout Willis err Hawk. You mean you don't like me no more? :icon_sad:

DDK

lokiluvr

LOL, they liked me so much, they ran me out of K60 and 61.

Alas, still no invite :)

DeletedUser7846

Wow. So is World 4 Dead yet?

No posts in days and days and days.

ancient13

ya last tribe that came into the forums declaring war against everyone stop sending messages :p i wonder why :)