Death to HUN

DeletedUser120425

To All members of the HUN Family tribes
source.gif
I would like to call upon all those tribes within distance of the HUN Family to prepare for an onslaught.

Thanks to the shear (word I can't use without JirkiJirki ban) the HUN Family have completely abolished any chance of respect/fear/decency from myself and probably a good portion of this world.
Proof of Shitness Level 1
Proof of Shitness Level 2
Proof of Shitness Level 3
Proof of Shitness Level 4

Literally, if your gonna get some shit player to post your "declerations" make them interesting and have a bit of character and meaning... or even just a report... like this one from the good guys at DT
5815080139358208.png

HOW MANY FAMILY TRIBES?!"?!?!?!

And still calling upon Allies to fight with you...
giphy.gif

Death to HUN, Death to Family hugging shit players. God Bless to the rest of K54, may you be glorious.

Edit; Turns out all made up by troll's and not officially HUN decleraing on other tribes, however statement still stands on the Family tribe/Allies part.

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

Look at his past posts. First three posts are about otto rocket.. A guy I've seen post in this world thread. I don't believe this is huns, just a troll trying to start war.

DeletedUser120425

Look at his past posts. First three posts are about otto rocket.. A guy I've seen post in this world thread. I don't believe this is huns, just a troll trying to start war.

Well, he has succeeded. And do not disrespect Otto in such a way, you monster.

Any tribe with THAT many family tribes still needing Allies to get involved in wars, deserves to be cleansed from this world. Also I enjoyed making this opening post, so thank you to the "troll" which to be clear none of HUN claimed it to be and even signs of your guys liking/commenting back to show it is somehow a "real" pathetic deceleration.

God, how you must wish you didn't let him do your external posts, your mass Family tribe (Shit Player Gathering Tribes) to the front of the isle for everyone to view.

DeletedUser50073

Actually there is proof. HUN Family/Allies are going to declare on Flame.
Otto Rocket there you are bud, so this guy has ties to you in other worlds. Is he in HUNS or do you know anything about these posts today? I just don't think this guy is in huns.

DeletedUser120056

I can confirm that HUN Family is going to declare on Flame.

[ally]HUN[/ally] - [player]seboist87[/player] today at 15:57

Flame just stole a member from us. We are not gonna make any deal. Get ready to mark them as enemy" on the map. This is our last word about them.

DeletedUser50073

Most of sly accounts are active right now, no incoming from huns.. So we think this account posting is a troll :S

But I read his history, he does talk about you a lot, so I thought maybe you know him and could shed some light on the issue. Is this player in huns?

DeletedUser120425

Otto Rocket there you are bud, so this guy has ties to you in other worlds. Is he in HUNS or do you know anything about these posts today? I just don't think this guy is in huns.
You look like a scapegoat right now, trying to avoid everything now it has come back and bitten you.

You alone was actively posting in the shit deceleration threads. Why would you not instead instantaneously say This is not a member of HUN and is someone trying to cause shit? No instead you actively joined in, thinking no-one would notice.

Think I speak for 99% of external users, if you see someone post a "deceleration" of the tribe you are in and you know it is false, you would call them up on it and would not support the accusations and even state that the side you are facing is getting "crushed"

DeletedUser120056

Most of sly accounts are active right now, no incoming from huns.. So we think this account posting is a troll :S

But I read his history, he does talk about you a lot, so I thought maybe you know him and could shed some light on the issue. Is this player in huns?

I don't know. I ask what tribe he's in no response.

DeletedUser50073

You look like a scapegoat right now, trying to avoid everything now it has come back and bitten you.

You alone was actively posting in the shit deceleration threads. Why would you not instead instantaneously say This is not a member of HUN and is someone trying to cause shit? No instead you actively joined in, thinking no-one would notice.

Think I speak for 99% of external users, if you see someone post a "deceleration" of the tribe you are in and you know it is false, you would call them up on it and would not support the accusations and even state that the side you are facing is getting "crushed"
Glad you bolded what your posts are for us! Thanks voodoo!

DeletedUser120425

Glad you bolded what your posts are for us! Thanks voodoo!
No worries, I love to shit post and troll:rolleyes:
But either way, making threads like these is fun, it creates an automated negative view on HUN for anyone reading this thread. My job is complete. Literally posting all those declarations made me happy, it gave me my chance to create a new thread and go GIF hunting.

Karl555Marx

Voodoo. Turkish that is supporting Fenerbahce cannot be good :D (lider-s case) hahaha

DeletedUser120425

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Doesn't everyone know that shitposting bestposting?
That moment when I am forced to like one of your postso_O

Im just adding to Reply Count and views, makes it more appealing to be read and opened, and from there we can all begin to hate HUN

arabela

Is not them declaring on other tribes, but the statement that they needed to go all familly and another X tribes to ally for eliminate a tribe, is true.

With or without declaration from HUN, SLY or others, there is a gang bang going on in K54 and i am glad i am not part of any tribe who needs so many alliances to be able to eliminate threats in their area at this stage of the game.

Go DT! <3