Deceleration on the Commonwealth

DeletedUser

I already killed 2 CW members. Got a whole feast more.

no player named zurtle is playing on world 69

I guess I can show stats. Been a few skirmishes so far nothing too interesting.

Side 1:
Tribes: Jäger
Side 2:
Tribes: -CCCP-, TFW, GETIT?, Lel, NORK3K, NORK4K, [AIDS]

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

pls is this even serious? I had a good laugh at this ... war is not even really ''started'', most of the people on the side 2 is a lie.

I love how tribalwars hates the CW. Why so much hatred?

Most of you think we are retarded because 5members/400members are saying stupid stuff on the forum. You most be really stupid to think all CW members are retarded because of this. Most of the cw members posting on this forum are new to the CW.

Talking about war stats with jaguar seriously? the war is not even started. Most of the cw members are taking care of C.L.T. and T.W.K.(should not take long anymore)

also as my friend said earlier, 3/4 of the cw is WAY to far to do whatever to jaguar, without loosing their time.

Also you guys didnt understand why my friend was talking about points, they do not mean much, but when you have 3times the points of your ennemies, it does mean something.

Also now just stop thinking we are retarded and all bad players because of 2-3 bad players over 400-500 members, this is just stupid.

first and last post on these retarded thread about CW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

Pretty obvious that CLT and the CW will noble themselves out making way for me to come in and win this world by myself.

I mean come on.

DeletedUser

I love how tribalwars hates the CW. Why so much hatred? Event the mods deleted most of the barbs around us because they were scared.

Be careful, the last one who said that... Well, lets just say Morthy barbs are "special".

DeletedUser

Be careful, the last one who said that... Well, lets just say Morthy barbs are "special".

Well actually all barbs that were deleted were inactive villages who were from invited players who didn't make it past nobling stages.

But I'd rather much talk to someone else from the CW. So how'd your OP go? I've seen a C.L.T player go from 0 ODD to rank 5 in ODD over night. Were there any caps?

DeletedUser

Well actually all barbs that were deleted were inactive villages who were from invited players who didn't make it past nobling stages.

But I'd rather much talk to someone else from the CW. So how'd your OP go? I've seen a C.L.T player go from 0 ODD to rank 5 in ODD over night. Were there any caps?

CLT #1 defenders

DeletedUser

LOL best photoshop.

I lent a little support to Casual from a village I had. Where are they in your fake pic?

Admittedly I have no clue how much D was in the village. But trying to play it off as he left a nuke at home. Pls.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This guy and a bunch of others are real pros too by the way, and so are their 20 co-players.
ba780a1f8d28f11a098d51e3684bd553.png

Meh what ever :lol: I jumped to a slight conclusion. Haven't heard from Casual the noob anyway.

4 saint311 [C.L.T] 77.915

Why are you bashing on him, he has killed a lot more of your guys nukes than you have his.

DeletedUser

Well actually all barbs that were deleted were inactive villages who were from invited players who didn't make it past nobling stages

omggg so wrong again ..... how can you talk about facts without knowing anything?

in fact the barbs that got deleted were real barbs, not inactive players(yes some were), but at least 20barbs were deleted in our core. I cant screencap on this pc but if you look next the one major core we have in k65, at the left of it theres is a lot of empty space. Even more empty space than anywhere else in the world. Just saying. (I hope mods wont be ashame of it and delete it)

OHMERRRRRGAWRDSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I dun nobled a CW guy.

lies. no player named rilete. is playing on world 69.

Pretty obvious that CLT and the CW will noble themselves out making way for me to come in and win this world by myself.

I mean come on.

says a guy in k43. You'll never get to noble whatsoever in the cw.

DeletedUser

omggg so wrong again ..... how can you talk about facts without knowing anything?

in fact the barbs that got deleted were real barbs, not inactive players(yes some were), but at least 20barbs were deleted in our core. I cant screencap on this pc but if you look next the one major core we have in k65, at the left of it theres is a lot of empty space. Even more empty space than anywhere else in the world. Just saying. (I hope mods wont be ashame of it and delete it)

Urm, well lets see around the time you all guys bitched and whined about it, I questioned in game mods about it and they told me most were inactive invited players. Other than that I don't see a substantial gap in villages more so than some places.

DeletedUser67005

lies. no player named rilete. is playing on world 69.

Second time you've said this? Aliases are not uncommon...

says a guy in k43. You'll never get to noble whatsoever in the cw.

Actually, a player called Raffanelly in NORK3K was adjacent to me and I almost had him nobled before I had to pull out and play Defence for a bit. Then someone else finished him off. :(

DeletedUser

looks like the CW finally has more points nobled than our opponents, though they still have 2 more villages nobled than we do

DeletedUser

this isnt entirely accurate but
Side 1:
Tribes: GETIT?, NORK3K, TFW, Lel, [AIDS], -CCCP-, NORK4K, /MR/
Side 2:
Tribes: ~WS~, C.L.T, Jäger, MAD, (o_O)?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 81
Difference: 43

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 10
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 209,557
Side 2: 181,753
Difference: 27,804

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,033
Side 2: 30,185
Difference: 1,152

chart

DeletedUser

Just so you realize for your future stats the MAD you used above isn't correct, they have a . after so it's MAD.. With them included the stats are 13-14 to the commonwealth with a 4k higher points conquer total.

DeletedUser

Just so you realize for your future stats the MAD you used above isn't correct, they have a . after so it's MAD.. With them included the stats are 13-14 to the commonwealth with a 4k higher points conquer total.

Well in-game war stats is 12-9 for us vs CW.