Decent tribes?

DeletedUser

Ohai,

For those that know me, I'm above average player. Just wondering of any decent tribes out there? Possibly fancy taking this nub in?

My skype is scrooged by the way. Won't let me start any version of it up, apart from 5.1 but then it won't let me send a message to anyone. Feel free to post here.

DeletedUser

I've not joined yet lol

Waiting to see if there are any decent tribes out there first

DeletedUser

Most of the premades are waiting for the rim. So far in the core I'm not seeing anything promising.

DeletedUser

Not many premades went to 55 it seems, I'm sure there are the few un-announced premades that'll turn up tho

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure there are several that have openly said they were starting on k55, I just don't feel like looking them all up again.

DeletedUser96942

Hello,
i am the founder of a k55 premade, we like to keep things elite and small and therefore arew rank 30 something, but we are small at present, we are waitng for more members to start, anyone who is experianced is welcome

DeletedUser

Cruddeh!!! <3

You can join me in my no tribe anyday, solo for the win?!?! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

MoO will own you all when it starts!

But no skype no in.... unless you are really that good.... ¬¬

DeletedUser

MoO will own you all when it starts!

But no skype no in.... unless you are really that good.... ¬¬

Oh and didn't see this so nubby double post... Here goes.

I let others define if I'm good or not, so I don't become like Nauzhor with a massoff ego :lol:

DeletedUser

Not many premades went to 55 it seems, I'm sure there are the few un-announced premades that'll turn up tho

Yeah, there's really nothing that great that I can see of either. I joined a little later in the day, and even then nothing looked promising yet.

I'm just gonna wait it out and see what happens. Hopefully the noobs will fly away to the rim once BP goes away.

DeletedUser

Didn't know you was still playing this game Carrie <3

Well I wouldn't necessarily call my recent TW activity "playing"... nor "activity" actually :lol:

BUT I just came back yesterday (aside from dicking about on the 54 rim, and a bit in HP) and I'm trying to be here for serious, just need more co's if I'm plannin' to get anywhere here. (^_^)

DeletedUser

Cruddy! Fancy seeing you here.

I'm likely going to join later today :p I'll probably just wing it wherever I land on the map, not sure if there'll be good tribes though :)

DeletedUser

Ugh, I joined this world intending on waiting it out on the tribes. But then I got tricked into thinking that "being in world 2", is an indicator for good leadership and experience. Now I'm in a tribe lead by a player who believes that "mass recruiting is a good idea at the moment, so we can pick out the good players from the bad" - (I've improved the spelling and grammar for that quote to make it readable). I've used my good idea for a tribe name for a bad tribe, dammit.

Now I'm not such an "experienced" player, whatever that is, I haven't played TW for at least a year, but I'm up for being a tribe in which I don't feel a sense of shame. xD

DeletedUser

Willonline just do what i did when that happened to me a few worlds ago. Raise up the little nubs and then harvest them when they are ready, you can't beat the home grown stuff.

DeletedUser

Well I wouldn't necessarily call my recent TW activity "playing"... nor "activity" actually :lol:

BUT I just came back yesterday (aside from dicking about on the 54 rim, and a bit in HP) and I'm trying to be here for serious, just need more co's if I'm plannin' to get anywhere here. (^_^)

Well I'd love to play. But it would seem the designated account that we was going to use has been set to deletion. So god knows what I'm doing ¬.¬

Cruddy! Fancy seeing you here.

I'm likely going to join later today :p I'll probably just wing it wherever I land on the map, not sure if there'll be good tribes though :)

Shardz!!! <333 I'm probably going to be tempted to make my own. But only recruiting players that are going to know what they're doing up until the 100k mark.

Ugh, I joined this world intending on waiting it out on the tribes. But then I got tricked into thinking that "being in world 2", is an indicator for good leadership and experience. Now I'm in a tribe lead by a player who believes that "mass recruiting is a good idea at the moment, so we can pick out the good players from the bad" - (I've improved the spelling and grammar for that quote to make it readable). I've used my good idea for a tribe name for a bad tribe, dammit.

Now I'm not such an "experienced" player, whatever that is, I haven't played TW for at least a year, but I'm up for being a tribe in which I don't feel a sense of shame. xD

Lol I used to play world 1, doesn't mean I'm any good. I've been rank 1 a couple of times, top 5 in some. Top 20 in most. Find a tribe that has a set of players that aren't on each others lap, and then just use some tools that are around to detect what buildings they've built to see if they're any use or not.

But it'd probably be better if you just 'winged' it until the better tribes show their face.

Willonline just do what i did when that happened to me a few worlds ago. Raise up the little nubs and then harvest them when they are ready, you can't beat the home grown stuff.

Yeeeeeeaaaah.... :icon_neutral: I prefer more of a challenge