Decision to make 65 no flags.

DeletedUser

I'd have abused my level 6 resource flag to no end, and enjoyed doing so :(

Exactly, likewise. I did quite a bit of trading over there, had 2 level 6 res flags, 2 level 6 recruitment flags and 2 level 6 noble cost flags. It would have been ridiculous on a no hauls world. Quite literally impossible for anyone else to keep up with people who played on w64.

DeletedUser1082

Exactly, likewise. I did quite a bit of trading over there, had 2 level 6 res flags, 2 level 6 recruitment flags and 2 level 6 noble cost flags. It would have been ridiculous on a no hauls world. Quite literally impossible for anyone else to keep up with people who played on w64.

having 6 level 6 flags is quite literally impossible, you're exaggerating.

DeletedUser

Not really, I traded every one of my other flag types from the award whoring I did in order to pull it off. Had this world been a flags world I'd be using that account instead of making a new one. Granted several of the flags were gained back before they fixed it so inviting other players who got to 500 points gave you flags.

DeletedUser107673

Rejected me? I don't believe I've ever met him before.

hanibalii

Pretty simply. You asked to join him, he said no. You do know him.

DeletedUser107673

I don't recall asking to join him. Although I think I may remember him from somewhere, I see he has been around for some time too.

Please get back on topic; people as l33t as I have little time for spamming.

If you must, continue this via PM.

DeletedUser107673

You mean Trololololololololol? He's just some nub who make sup for his incompetance by spamming.

Such a l33t player as I would never stoop to his level. And besides, we're online at the same times. How would that be possible of we're the same person?

DeletedUser1082

Not really, I traded every one of my other flag types from the award whoring I did in order to pull it off. Had this world been a flags world I'd be using that account instead of making a new one. Granted several of the flags were gained back before they fixed it so inviting other players who got to 500 points gave you flags.

There's no way to earn level 6 flags on their own without combining, meaning you needed 18 level 5 flags-the highest flag level given by awards. That's assuming you got the exact trades you wanted, which is also highly unlikely, so you're more likely to have needed almost 30 level 5 flags...
Impossible.

DeletedUser

I assure you, with the proper motivation and some friends to help, its capable of being done.

DeletedUser1082

Current rank 1 awards player doesn't have the awards for the flags.
I'm taking into account nobles, daily awards and OD too. Your account would also be miles behind in awards and we're talking in the past tense, meaning this was some time ago.
You're exaggerating.