Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Maybe the guy left? Can someone from TW see if he got kicked or if he left?

Neb1

Hell raider,
you should redo the stats, and include the former TW player who lost a villa to diman.

Seeing as how the troops were moving whilst that player was still a member of TW..........

TW so embarrased to lose a villa to a 'nobody', they kick their members :)

LMAO, theres togetherness for you

I mean, I know you would like to think that.
But I am going to go out on a limb... and guess that TW doesn't care a bit about Diman...

DeletedUser

thats a very thin limb............. quite a number of TW members have posted in here, so they seem interested :)

Interesting, looked up who it was. Multraslan, someone who has been getting
1904_exploding_mad.gif
all over the place.

Its a wonder its taken TW so long to boot him

DeletedUser

Hell raider,
you should redo the stats, and include the former TW player who lost a villa to diman.

Seeing as how the troops were moving whilst that player was still a member of TW..........

TW so embarrased to lose a villa to a 'nobody', they kick their members :)

LMAO, theres togetherness for you

And your awesome source of overview knowingness is...Assumption? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your point...? Besides the lovely screen-cap of TW-Stats, cus last I checked that doesn't prove a kick or not :)

DeletedUser

My point?

easy, another TW member bites the dust.

Was so happy, couldn't even wait to be nobled out....pressed delete

Yippee

DeletedUser3499

Being as you appear to be such an expert on the subject of people quitting, perhaps you could provide us with some stats as to how many player have quit from Aten, HOT & TW since the commencement of hostilities between Aten & TW, or is a full picture of reality a little too much for you to bear?

DeletedUser

yer probably too much,
but then I am from EleAud, who have had a long time friendship with Diman.

And I'm no expert, just seizing the moment, of another TW member biting the dust.......one way or another.

Yes I agree its happening on both sides, but the difference is what makes me happy and what makes me sad.

I think i might just run with the small things that make me smile

Cheers
Jas

DeletedUser

Maybe Jas, you should stop living vicariously through these stats you post, thinking they prove a point, and instead just quit yourself, if it interests you that much. :)

DeletedUser

why would you want him to quit? unless you're scared of him, or only take abandons and inactives...but that cant be the case, can it? :D

DeletedUser

Maybe Jas, you should stop living vicariously through these stats you post, thinking they prove a point, and instead just quit yourself, if it interests you that much. :)

Very interesting,
i throw up one stat, and i live vacariously?

crikey!

I'd hate to know what you think about all those that live and breathe stats

:)

DeletedUser

Very interesting,
i throw up one stat, and i live vacariously?

crikey!

I'd hate to know what you think about all those that live and breathe stats

:)

I don't mind stats, when they are relevant to the conversation at hand. I fail to see how Multraslan's village losses prove he was kicked, which is what you implied all those posts ago. Since you have yet to show proof, but keep implying, I merely suggest you quit your attempts, or fork up the visual aides.

Leviant :icon_wink: Catch me if you can. 7/11 so far. I'll see you at the 250 enemy-cap mark :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

so....5 times my size, and you havent even got 3 times as many captures? :p im destroying you lmfao

DeletedUser

I am 3 times your size, and have to pay 3x as much for nobles :lol: And that was 7 out of the 11 we spoke about last night :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you are 3 times my size, pay three times as much for nobles, and when i checked, havent even taken double of my conquers :p

DeletedUser3499

And your point is? I thought the game was won by the person with the MOST villages, which means you are behind surely?

Or are you now suggesting some kind of handicap system to compensate for the fact that your forum mouth greatly exceeds your in game size?

DeletedUser

no noobcake, im suggesting a competition between friends should merely have a ratio to make it even slightly fair, when a player less than two million points is trying to beat a player with 5 million+. if you're taking the game way to seriously like yourself, i agree with your point and suggest small people should just quit, and make this world and forum even more inactive.

DeletedUser

Oi :icon_razz: Leave Outlands alone Lev! Outlands is awesome :icon_cool:

I disagree with you Lev, ratio is irrelevant in terms of size. Because I'm bigger I have more offense, yes indeedy guaranteed. But that doesn't mean I have 500 nobles :icon_wink:

Anyway, is it still 0 - 0 for this war?