Declaration of war

DeletedUser

:axemen: We the Leadership and Warriors of Synergy and SND, formally DECLARE WAR on Exterr. It is now time to turn our attention on those who so boldly claim to be our superiors. We have not given you a second thought until now. Good luck to all.

Spidee The Cimmarian:swordsman:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ummmmmmm hasnt this war already been going on for a while?

DeletedUser

:axemen: We the Leadership and Warriors of Synergy and SND, formally DECLARE WAR on Exterr. It is now time to turn our attention on those who so boldly claim to be our superiors. We have not given you a second thought until now. Good luck to all.

Spidee The Cimmarian:swordsman:

Epic PnP.

DeletedUser

If I get apple crumble I will say support the team that gives me apple crumble with my presence here

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:wtf? both nuub tribes wit losers,, gd luck extrrrrr or what ever is ur name

DeletedUser

Wait, does anyone find it slightly amusing that Spidee just created a forum account TODAY?

It seems either Synergy is scared, or this is fake...

DeletedUser

Ask Exterr if they are getting attacked. Than you can decide whats fake. Facts is Facts bro!!

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:wtf? both nuub tribes wit losers,, gd luck extrrrrr or what ever is ur name

You guys talk like your better then everyone,,you guys are full of it,,pathetic pRo's,,why bother playing a game if you are all so damn good that you have no compatition?? To better you ego's,,to trash talk and belittle the weak???

535183159_7b026a79da.jpg

DeletedUser

Ask Exterr if they are getting attacked. Than you can decide whats fake. Facts is Facts bro!!

Oh, I don't care. Your war is your war.

It just seems amusing that the #14 tribe in the world, would send their weakest player to declare war. It's also quite strange that you just created a forum account today, and your here speaking big words and claiming wars.

Just an outsiders opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Weak? Looks can be deceiving. Strange? Why? Is there a protocol stating when one should open an account on the world forums? Big words? How so? To me they are just words, and they are fact. Spidee

DeletedUser

Weak? Looks can be deceiving. Strange? Why? Is there a protocol stating when one should open an account on the world forums? Big words? How so? To me they are just words, and they are fact. Spidee

Lies! noob!

DeletedUser

As I stated, I was giving you the opinion of an outsider looking in on this "war."

If i'm not allowed to post an opinion, I apologize.

DeletedUser

No need to apologize. Your opinion looking in on the war was directed at me personally finding my game status amusing, calling me strange because i opened my account here today, and making a determination on the size of my words. I simply cleared all that up for you and gave you the facts. Spidee