Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Friends,
What can be said about HOT? They brag about declarations and only bring empty words. They say they negotiate in good faith and then mark you as enemy. They declare war and accept enemy factions into their family. They tough talk and then declare NAP's. This is our experience with HOT.

When we joined the Ao5, we did it in the belief that they had finally seen the light and would be resolute in their purpose. However, big words only brought forth empty actions. While we were engaged in attacking Xig and St positions, they were holding meaningless debates on the forums. Our troops were fighting while their words were singing. RB says enough.

When RB was being publicly humiliated, HOT joined in the chorus claiming, "We're the best family on W2". RB says they are fools.

When a retiring RB player decided to launch on HOT players as a joke. Our Head Duke promised to clean up the mess. HOT decided to try and negotiate a solution while attacking the offending player. When RB decided to retake those villages, a HOT Duke launched a major assault on Beldin. Still while trying to negotiate, HOT players assaulted RB positions and what was even worse than that is that some parts of HOT dissolved the NAP we had without telling us. RB says this is intolerable.

It is now apparent to us that the "Holy Order of Truth" is now nothing more than the Hedonistic Order of Trouble. Their presence is no longer welcome in our midst. From this day forward, RB will show W2 that this "Puny, Useless Tribe" is not to be trifled with.

By HOT's bragging you would think we would not last week. However, we will show them that we can stand on what is ours and deal with threats from others. From this point forward, our armies will speak for us, our weapons will write our words. We did not go looking for a war with HOT, but they thought our wishes were based in fear. From this day forward, they will learn differently.

Although most will laugh, all players that remain in HOT after 18:00 server time today will be considered refugees. Their villages will be forfeit.

Long live RB.

Urk4ever
Duke of RB2
Messenger on P&P forum

DeletedUser4982

So does this mean the AO5 has now reached the AO3? I wonder who will drop out next.

I wish you well in your war RB but I'm pretty sure HOT will win.

DeletedUser

So does this mean the AO5 has now reached the AO3? I wonder who will drop out next.

I wish you well in your war RB but I'm pretty sure HOT will win.

see it this way
we have finished our targets first before doing something
but like i said HOT is so big and what have they done?

DeletedUser4827

CAKE and RB had pulled out of the war for some time. It has been Ao3 for weeks if I am not mistaken.

DeletedUser

CEG was disapointing, so was Ao5.

I was waiting for this for some time, can't wait to see how it goes.. Maybe RB come as a surprise.

DeletedUser

ahh HOT suck ass.

i welcome the atatcks that i KNOW are about to be launched on me.

DeletedUser4982

see it this way
we have finished our targets first before doing something
but like i said HOT is so big and what have they done?

Well I'll agree with you there I personally didn't see HOT contribute as much as RB and Aten Vs CEG. Maybe they're hiding behind their points and you will be able to take them, however I'd say a ceasfire will be announced in under a month anyway and the only damage will be to the isolated players on each side. That's my prediction anyway judging by the last war or 2.

DeletedUser

CAKE and RB had pulled out of the war for some time. It has been Ao3 for weeks if I am not mistaken.

CAKE never declared a war and we just fought till we had cleared all targets in our area's

DeletedUser4982

Sorry but I've been away for the last 2 or 3 weeks and not active on the forums. Last I'd heard only CAKE had pulled out.

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:
Finally some action :icon_wink:

Damn i like my multi-coloured map.

Now after i'v taken the first 3-4 HOT villages i guess ill sit back and enjoy evading there attacks whilst i re-build and then kill them again and again :axemen:

Well, this should be fun, i hope ya'll rooting for the under-dog :lol:

DeletedUser

¬_¬

honistly i expected and hoped it would never happen,
i like Random blood and holy order of truth ¬_¬.
o well ill see the axes coming at me

DeletedUser

Well
As my fmaily that plays on this game is in random blood and most my friends,
Yes i was hoping it wasnt going to happen

DeletedUser

Lol, RB is going to loose a lot of Blood here

Maybe but the loss will be random :icon_wink:
Anyway to be honest i hope we hurt them .. alot :icon_twisted:

Aww Demon, we're against you, wow where you based? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

<---- Can't we all be friends and play this game the way it should be played :(

So, the big question is, what are all the numerous allies going to do? where is TW going to shed its spears/axes/blood? Looking for an answer by tomorrow morning, thanks!

Oh, and may the map look red!